Hey Sup Forums I need some advice concerning drugs

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice concerning drugs

In December me and a few friends are going to a popular 7 day long festival. We are going to be drinking every night. My friends and I talked about buying drugs for the last night/few nights. We've decided on MDMA/Ectacy, but I've done some research on Erowid and forums, and that it gives quite a horrible "hangover" effect that last between a day and 2 weeks afterwards. Since we are probably going to take them on 2/3 of the 7 nights, I'm wondering how big of an effect this hangover will have throughout the days. A friend of mine suggested I rather take cocaine, but she said It's quite addictive, and I'm purely looking for this to be a once off time taking any drugs. She then recommended Methcathinone(aka cat) but I've never met anyone who has taken it. Please provide some advice on this.

Inb4 I've only smoked weed on a regular basis for a year, never taken any drugs(if you consider weed to be a full on drug)

Yeah, there is a hangover, mainly because you have no serotonin left. MDMA releases is all.

But in my opition the hangover is not that bad if noticable at all.

Just stick to the 1.5mg/kg dosage.
And have Iboprofen nearby.

Only if you dont drink enough water. And dony use that shit multiple days in roe

Oh, and also stay hydrated - 500ml/h

To help with what drug to recommend, I'm looking for something that'll give me an amazing night and enjoy myself to the limits, that can be taken with alcohol, and won't get me addicted after taking 2/3 times, aswell as won't give me a horrible "hangover" effect and depressed. I'm also having second thoughts on molly coz a few people says that it can make you extremely paranoid and can totally send you into a depressed state, don't know how true this is though, I'm not on any medication and I'm also asking this now for incase I need to take "........" drug a few times beforehand

to get over the sick feeling make sure to take a lot of fentanyl

The comedown lasts about a day so don't worry.
What you have to worry about is the amount of active ingredient is in there. For example I took a gram on two seperate occasions: 1 felt like I took nothing and the other felt like my skin was burning off.
You also have to have weed on hand if you want to sleep otherwise you literally won't be able to sleep.

Don't be a fuckin idiot, get a testing kit and bring a gallon of water+chewing gum per person.

i'm also not the most mentally stable person and suffer from depression now and again

Thats one of the reasons I'm asking coz I wanna take 1-3 nights of the 7day period.

Me too buddy: MDMA will show you what it feels like to love yourself.

OP here
Yes I'm planning on testing coz there are impure products running around, lol weed sure I'll take some

Iboprofen for headaches or what?

Yeah will need to since its gonna be cramped spaces and in hot summer time, and coz were gonna be drinking

Might be what I need

You are thinking too hard bro, pop some molly for a few days a the festival, sure you will feel tired and maybe a little down on the next day - days but its nothing you cannot handle i asure you.

Just stay hydrated, stay close to your buddies and bring some weed along for a good time/comedown

and don't get too caught on the addiction thing, i guess you'll understand better once you've done it but you wont be feelin the extreme urge to do it again just like you parents told you.

Just dont do drugs... you dont need the headache. Trust me, permanently reduced mental capacity isnt worth it.

With party drugs like Ectascy just don't take them too much or else you'll end up frying your brain. I've been on Ectascy at a concert and it was amazing with no hangover, I was pulling mad bitches too

na you just take a whole bunch at once then you never worry about a head ache again.

Also, if you do, test it to make sure it is what its supposed to be. Theres so many analogs out there its depressing.

Just get a dicent MDMA above 85% if possible and you won't have any headaches
That shit is not from this world. also drink a lot of water/green tea (no sugar) don't forget to chew a gum
Have a nice trip faggot

lol

What can you guys tell me about dosages?

Also don't listen to those niggers, most of them never even smoked weed or smth

i suggest fentanyl

why gum?

Tanx Sup Forumsaggot

its a street drug, the dosage is going to be whatever the cook makes. In other words you have no way of knowing the dose for certain.

I did 0.150 First time added 0.200 later,
Thought it had no effect so, 0.150 must be enought for 1 night

chewing gum

>Inb4
I don't think you know what this means

Are you British? You'll be fine with any of those cos the ffestival atmosphere will keep the hangover from catching up with you. Expect to spend a day in bed afterwards though, with the worst hangover of your young life. It should be worth it though if you have a good time

You sure are an idiot. Lol

Why the fuck you keep telling him hes gonna have a hangover?
>As i said, just get a good MDMA don't be cheap on it

No I'm asking why should I have gum on hand/ Why should I chew gum

Is it for jaw clenching/teeth grinding?

na i think your the idiot, im trying to get him to OD.

I'd rather do krokadil

Yea I know what you're trying to do

Just buy some cheap fentanyl from china and go to town. Make sure your breathing rate is above 12 breaths per minute before each dose. Wouldn't want you to die of respiratory depression. Maybe mix it with a little heroin

takes to long,

yeaah don't take it then. you dont want to go schizophrenic for the rest of your life because you decided to chill out with drugs for a week.

Thats why I always research everything lol

also be sure and take a few shots of high proof alcohol before

yes, also
-smoke a cigarette
-touch the back of you neck

KROKADIL ahahhhahhhaha

Take magnesium supplement. It keeps your muscles from clenching up as bad

No lol I'm from South Africa

yea its a massive problem in parts of victoria, i jerk off everytime someone dies from it.

>Makes no sense at all
>good point
+
Nothing is able to make you feel sad, even if you watch the video of someone who left you, you used to love, the stuff that actually leaves you with bitter sweet feeling.
After mdma you will unlock new level, see and feel differently.
Hope you gonna get the pure one without heroin or some shit kek

I'm already half schizo/bipolar depression

Oh shit. Be careful about who you're buying from and try not to get murdered

Man, try shrooms. It's a really mellow hallucination and it isn't addictive. There will be a hanhover the next day though. So just eat a lot and drink water, you'll be fine.

Yes, the only enemy is jaw clenching/hydrating

Yeah im going to do shrooms and acid next year when I go to college

b/ro if you suffer from any depressive disorder DO NOT take ecstasy or molly. It will make you extremely depressed the next day, possibly suicidal.

also if you're currently taking an SSRI and take ecstasy, you will feel a greatly reduced effect of the ecstasy because the SSRI is already occupying the 5-HT receptors that regulate serotonin release.

If you are taking an MAOI antidepressant (not likely you are) you risk causing serotonin syndrome, a medical emergency that would require a trip to the hospital if you don't want to die.

I'm all good bro tnx, and im not taking ant ssri or moai

Okay, here's what you need to hear.

MDMA is neurotoxic, it can kill brain cells (for real, not like alcohol). I don't know a lot about chemistry or biology but I would be pretty amazed if someone were to tell me here that I'm wrong about this. Still, many people don't know it and imo it's vital when you do MDMA.

This effect is not much a problem and when you do it only once your chances of actually getting any brain damage are zero. But, if you do it too much, you can be pretty sure you'll suffer some brain damage.

Now, the question is, how much time between MDMA trips to cancel out this shit? There's a concensus that 3 months is long enough to be sure that you're not gonna get any brain damage.

That's a very long time I know, but that's also a good thing because you'll use it less because of this shit.

Cocaine is very nice too, but nothing like MDMA. Very addictive idd, I don't recommend it to anyone. If you do it, watch out. Remember, there's only one question when you're trying to ease down or quit: did you do it? If you can go to sleep and answer "no" on that question, you're winning. No reason can rationalize using it. Try to remember that.

good rule of thumb, start small you can always take more if you aren't feeling it. You can't go back once you've taken too much or more than you can handle

so, OP whatever you do,
Don't be another brick in the wall
>have a good trip

>Remember, there's only one question when you're trying to ease down or quit: did you do it? If you can go to sleep and answer "no" on that question, you're winning. No reason can rationalize using it. Try to remember that.
Pls elaborate

I'm heavily interested in psychedelics and I'm planning to take them next year when I get a chance, I watch a lot of PsychedSubstance on YT, and he says molly is a light psychedelic and I'm fucking stoked for it

>>Don't be another brick in the wall

I'm almost getting tears m8

And thanx for the >>good trip

you'll be spending more time awake with the drugs so just look at the hang over time as the time you'd be sleeping and take speed for the rest of the days

Try lsd or shrooms, you will only be able to take them 1 day due to the fact that your tolerence to them will be greatly increased for about 2 weeks after tripping

Np Sup Forumsro

I have not taken molly, but what I think you need OP is LSD or shrooms. Best drugs to chill on at a festival.

I've taken ectasy a ton back in high school and I've never once gotten a hangover feeling from it. I've had pure mdma capsules to more of a speedy kind and never been affected the next day. Just be careful not to take too much because I've had a few friends get severely depressed while rolling

Don't worry, XTC has no real "hang over" if you swallow GBL before going to bed.

It's a drug that makes you sleepy and extremely horny, but it also eases the "hangover" effect XTC causes. I use it all the time when I take X on a sunday and go to work on mondays, and I've never had any depressive days or bad days in general from XTC.

Just be careful when swallowing GBL. You can overdose if you take too much (like more than a spoon). Also, mix it with coke or soda, or orange juice, cuz it tastes like shit.

In all honesty, I would do alcohol for the first 5 days, coke on day 6 (max 2 lines) and XTC on the last day. You'll enjoy the X the most, it's the best feeling that a human can possibly experience that is caused by drugs.

>rollsafeĀ°org
Here you go OP I've followed their guide and pre supplements and rolled for all three EDC days and had minimal to no hangover. Since you have til Dec. You can easily stock up on them .

I'm not comfortable with my friends around the topic, and It'll be totally unknown setting, and I dont really trust them with tripsitting

do some coke you fucking pussy you will only get addicted if your a fucking uncontrollable retard

someone elaborate on this plz?

Pharmacology major here. There's a little bit of misinformation running around this thread so I'd like to clear some things up.

- MDMA does dump a lot of serotonin, but serotonin is one of the major signaling chemicals in the brain, and if you had ZERO serotonin, you wouldn't be capable of some basic things including your standard sleep cycle. The amount of serotonin you lose isn't really that much, but it does feel shitty.

- The best way to deal with the MDMA hangover is to take some supplements before, and take some after:
- - MDMA will push water through your system faster (like caffeine and alcohol), and the dancing won't help either. Make sure to either take magnesium and potassium supplements beforehand, or eat plenty of potassium heavy foods (if you can get your hands on guacamole, that's gonna be your best bet). If you keep your electrolyte levels high, you won't spend as much time dehydrated.
- - MDMA does deplete your serotonin levels. The number one best way to feel better after you roll is to sleep enough, and take 5-HTP, which is the precursor to serotonin. It will make the most obvious difference, and it can help with depression symptoms if they're being caused by low serotonin levels, so it's 100% worth the money.

- Avoid pressed pills, since a vast majority don't even have any MDMA. MDMA is a relatively safe drug when used properly, but Methcathinone (also known as "Bath Salts") is highly toxic due to the nature of the dopamine receptors in the brain. You want to avoid any of the other shit people throw into presses, so do yourself a huge favor and only buy gel capsules that contain tan crystals, they should vaguely resemble brown sugar in size and color. The lighter they are, the more pure they are. This is usually sold as "Molly" instead of "Ecstasy." Some people use the two words interchangeably so it can be helpful to say something like "oh yeah I'm just looking for pure mollies, presses give me nasty hangovers" etc.

(1/2)

(2/2)

- Last but not least, the experience is really short. You should decide BEFORE you're fucked up how many re-doses you'd like to take. A redose is usually a little over half the original dose, and it just extends out the roll for another hour. You want to take your first redose about an hour and a half after the first, and then your second, third, etc., redoses about an hour to an hour and a half after that, depending on how fast you're coming down.

I just took 2 re-doses at a major US rave (not gonna name it, sorry guys, but you know which one), and had a blast. Keep in mind, every redose you take is gonna make the next day or two feel much worse, so you probably want to limit yourself to a single re-dose since the first time is ALWAYS the most intense experience. Read erowid trip reports on MDMA or talk to some veterans, and everyone will agree, the first one is always a lot more powerful, so you don't need to go that hard to feel amazing.

Please stay hydrated and take a seat if you need to. Don't worry if you throw up or feel like you need to shit during the come up, that's totally normal and it will pass in 5-10 minutes.

Have a blast, user!

Cocaine before MDMA

Thanx for wonderful info man, pure proper clean advice

this guy know's what he's talking about

though i'm sceptical of your redose advice to non first timers. i've always read that anything after the first redose is just stim effects and is highly neurotoxic as per shulgin

comment?