Why don't Meds eat oats?

Why don't Meds eat oats?

we prefer real food.

Traxanas, fakes, and even tambouli are better.

Cigarette and coffee are their only breakfast

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS REAL

meds only drink coffee for breakfast or eat a few barilla cookies with some milk.

oats were traditionally considered livestock feed, same with bran but today they're all the craze for 'health reasons'

>tfw not med :((

Aaaaah.... nope, but thanks for participating, stay positive!

oats are for pigs

i'm a terrone and my relatives never eat breakfast down there.

Real food is better.

What's a good oats recipe?

>oats
>milk
>raisins
>lots of butter and honey
>tiny bit of cinnamon
>cook 'n' stir

in shitmany they mix it with dried fruits or chocolate pieces

>butter
subhuman americans

what the fuck is an oat? like nuts or peanuts?

shit

We don't eat food for pigs

It's because they're fucking tasty you wop

>tasty

I eat oats.

inb4 not Med

but you'll stuff your gob full of nasty-ass olives

I work at a ski ressort in kitchen and in charge of the breakfast and holy shit I'm tired of Northern Europeans and their porridge, it's fucking hard to clean the bowls after it dried and they eat so much I have to keep making it all morning

slavshit

better than chips you subhuman

Holy shit.
That looks disgusting.
Eurgh.

why don't nearly anyone eat buck-wheat?

actually it's not too common to put butter in your oats in america. that's a scottish thing

and there's nothing wrong with butter jesus christ it's not 1960. although that user is crazy for saying lots of butter. you need like less than 5g of butter for one serving of oats

Because they are human.

Buckwheat is our national grain if there is such a thing.

I am Greek

Avena

They're too lazy to bother with anything more complicated than a cigarette for breakfast

OATS?

stupid post
Their breakfast tastes better than anything in your shitty country.

>Oatmeal
>Complicated

i am greek

more complicated than a cigarette and croissant to be fair

That's some pretty phallic

Aveia? That's literally what we eat when we can't afford anything better, kek.

Same shit with "Schnitzels". Every time I was a kid and I heard Favourite Things, I assumed that schnitzels were some amazing complex thing and I looked it up. It's a fucking panado, which is what we make when we can't be bothered to cook something better. It's literally low-effort, package-worthy food.

krauts buy it in packages
you just put it in a bowl and pour some milk on it

That's not very nice to the baker who made the croissant with his bare hands getting up before the sun shows its first rays

Apparently they are good for heart health and lowering cholesterol. However, I'd prefer using them in oatmeal stout.

Strictly superior to oats. Replace the butter with smetanka, though.

shit food

We use it for pancakes.

why are meds so greasy and slimy and why do they let their women get fucked by tall light skinned germanics suck as myself?

*bread.

You are not dreaming anymore.

That's food for ducks.

There are some shit tier schnitzels but a good Weiner schnitzel is great.

pretty sure that's just because of the fiber

curious, are you against all porridge or just oatmeal? rye flakes are superior to oats. oats are incredibly bland

wealth gives health

I am against everything that tastes shit.

Wake up user

Nigga, a spanish muslim from the 13th century already wrote a book with a recipe for oats.

>implying women care about a little belly fat

if you're alpha and have a huge 9 inch cock like me they don't care

Here too, in the section of strange cereals nobody buys. I'll try drowning them in milk with chocolate and some pieces of fruit like banana or berries, because alone it tastes like absolutely fucking nothing with the texture of cardboard paper.

>spain
>wealth

you're supposed to put in golden syrup

Dude, take your meds instead of posting here

wake up

fuck oats

t. poor little Mediterranean boys

There are some great panados, but they are hardly high-end cuisine.

I guess that the climate of northern Europe isn't too condusive to growing things in enough quantity that everyone has access to them from early on in a country's history to develop varied cuisine, so it's not their fault.

But a schnitzel is a sad thing to have as a national dish, desu. Not that we don't have worse problems, but this is a cuisine thread.

I look better than you.

who cares I get more pussy than you

I could get more girls than you.

checked

Guys!
Guys!
I'm much more attractive than either if you and women like me more, giving me more inherent value!

He is a brit, I am a Greek. I win.
American women are trash.

Pay denbts

I don't know anyone who has debts.

Coffee, a cigarrette, toast/croissant and a line of cocaine. That's all the body needs in the morning.

Tbh, oats are given here to pigs, ducks and other beasts. But I suppose it also works with scots.

all I can think of is greasy spaniard who smells of cigarette ash with white powder above his lips

>Golden Syrup
>Syrup
>In meds countries
Nobody uses that here.

because oats are for goats!

use honey, cuck

Honey we do have. But that's not syrup.

>Foreigners will never know Rosmaninho honey
literally the best honey in the world.

I get plenty of honey from your wimmenz ;)

I want to try it, but I've never seen it anywhere.

yoghurt is better

yoghurt
is Greek

So you must hate german food right?

he is a greek

Why do europoors call Granola : """"toasted museli"""

Would rather eat birdshit than german food. They have some nice things like every country has, but everything else is shit.

I've never had anything other than coffee for breakfast. Never had health problems, never had weight problems.

>inb4 muh breakfast is the most important meal of the day

No it isn't, breakfast is a meme meal used by Anglos as an excuse to stuff their faces from the moment they get up.

No, most northern Europe needs to make the most out of the sunlight, so they work through lunch-hours, so they have to have a big breakfast to hold them over till dinner.

Southern Europe traditionally wakes up earlier, has a smaller breakfast, but we pause for lunch to escape the heat, and work until later (dinner is often at 8, not 6 (although this depends on your relative timezone as well)).

It also helps that anything that's not a tomato freezes to death, so they are very limited in food flavours, which is why they only use tomato as a flavouring up in the Nordics.

What bugs me is how Northern Europeans have rationalized this into some kind of health mandate to the point that people think our traditional way of eating is "unhealthy". It's all confirmation bias bs.

nobody thinks that and you're probably delusional

The fact that they need to use animal fat (butter) because they can't grow vegetal fat (live oil) is probably more harmful.

But Mediterranean cuisine also has the huge advantage of having tons of vitamin-filled soups and grain in the form of bread (and pasta), which is more balanced. Up until the industrial revolution we also had a lot more access to protein because of Mediterranean (Atlantic in our case) fish and the like, but they took us over with meat on that one fairly early with their pigs.

On the whole, the mediterranean cuisine is very balanced, and I don't think they deny it. The whole "Breakfast is the most important meal" is a meme, since if you get used to it, you can get by until lunch without eating anything, because the stomach only "turns on" out of habit or necessity. You can easily get used to skipping breakfast without noticing energy loss if you don't have a very physically demanding job or routine.

hehe mm

EASTER?

Because Granola is a brand name.

It's like asking
>why do europoors call xeroxing """photocopying"""
or
>why do europoors call hoover """vacuum cleaner"""

lmao

Usually coffe a croissant and a cigarette
I am from spain

grandfather told this a lot

>english guy and scottish guy are ordering breakfast
>scottish guy asks for oats
>english guy shocked
>in england, only horses eat oats!
>in scotland we don't have horses

I eat plain oats every morning and take the smoothest healthiest shits you could imagine. And I'm sexier then you

>The fact that they need to use animal fat (butter) because they can't grow vegetal fat (live oil) is probably more harmful.

why grow olives when you can grow rapeseed?