Nobody is as devoted to their waifu as I am to Kylo Ren. Try to one-up me fellas, I dare you

Nobody is as devoted to their waifu as I am to Kylo Ren. Try to one-up me fellas, I dare you

don't have your waifu's name carved into your skin? guess you don't really love them, then. Get on my level or get cucked faggots

i don't think you guys understand......

kylo a shit

Gold

are you feelin me yet? this is what life is all about. finding your purpose. finding something to be devoted to. what is life without passion? I bleed Kylo Ren. Enjoy jerkin off to randos on Sup Forums and calling it a day

>Try to one-up me fellas, I dare you
I have an actual girlfriend

no cutlery? is he supposed to eat straight from the asparagus like an animal?

I'm literally dating Kylo Ren though. he carved this on my ass with his lightsaber. Do you realize how hard itd be to do this to yourself?

Show your butthole.

>thinking that this was actually a good thing
>being this cucked

Timestamp that shit and pussy shot

You insolent fool, obviously I feed it to him by hand because he can't use the force (or the forks) here.

Post ur tits

Light saber in butthole

Carv Sup Forums on ur other ass cheeck

it's almost healed, alas...

Your so fucking autistic fuck.

I like Phasma :D

This is Kylo, I am proud of you, show tits now.

what is that garbage on your plate? is that a play doh meal? Dont even tell me you ripped a piece of bread in half and put raw fish on it, dont fucking say that shit to me.

When it's a boy, it's called a husbando. You have a husbando, not a waifu.
you're*

Ur one sexy girl op....would love to see some tits

Kylo and I are in an open relationship. The only condition is that he gets to watch

do you realize that kylo ren isn't real because George Lucas didn't write that movie? Kylo will never be legit, follow fan fiction all you want but it will never be canon.

Episode 7 and all following sequels are non-canonical. You might as well fall in love with winnie the poo because disney=no.

it's called lox. it goes on bagels.

You have Kylo Ren carved in your ass.

Let me just type this again as I will never get to type that again in my life.

You have Kylo Ren carved in your ass.

don't listen to this jealous faggot, OP. Live your love to kylo ren !
and send pictures.

Bagels and lox are a common Jewish food. Kylo will rip you in half if you speak ill of his wife's cooking.

I recognize that, but waifu has a better ring to it.

I think Kylo would disapprove, unless you proved yourself worthy.

Still waiting on thos tits tho op

Ive talked to kylo hes cool wit it

OP. Can I see your feet please?

Do you have the Force FX replica of his weapon?

holy fuck OP IS a faggot

I'll show any part of my body to whoever can out-waifu me. I'm waiting.

LIES

OP. You carved kylo ren into your butt. No one is going to out waifu you.
However. Abiding by the rules of Sup Forums you will need to show tits or Get the fuck out. I'm personally willing to swap tits for feet. Because that's what I want to see the most. Be wise OP. I/we will appreciate.

implying anyone is ever gonna come into that room and make sex to you

I've talked it over with Kylo, and what you're saying is fair. I will deliver.

here they are. sorry they're kind of dirty and red from me sitting on them funny.

Tits or feet? Both would be great

U have nice feet but still need those tits or pussy....or even a boggy style ass shot

no that's fucking bullshit, get your damn tits out or fuck off

>Kylo Ren
who?

Here's a pic of my feet before I washed them... gonna need more incentive to post anything else. Kylo remains unimpressed by your offerings.

I offer the great Kylo, one dead Rey, now get your tits out

Thanks OP. Seems like you're going to have to delivar tits though to keep everyone else happy. You have a nice body by the looks of it. And very nice feet. I'm sure your tits are awesome too. I don't think Kylo would mind us appreciating how beautiful his wife is!

Take a pic of ur tits with a sign saying bear and im sitting next to kylo who want this pic we r on the starkiller waiting for it

Wat is this shit

You have my respect OP

O shit dubs op it has to be true

Nice

Do it op

Roll

....OP is a guy you idiots

Ho do u know these things? Did u use the force?

Come on op post tits or the thread will die

Pussy

Once I ran over my waifu on my way to see her show

Your offer appeases Kylo. I will deliver 1 titty

nice

I knew she would have awesome tits. OP you have a fucking amazing body. Kylo would be proud to show you off for other to marvel over. Show us moar! Let us see what a lucky man he is!

Where are you from?

Deliver titty n°2!

Moar tits......

Do a fromt pic

One time i cloged the toliet and made my waifu unclog it

Darth Plagueis was a better sith lord.

I dressed up as kylo ren an fucked my waifo with a light saber

This is an outrage. No more nudes thanks to this plebeian who is so entrenched in their own ignorance they fail to realize Kylo isn't even a sith!

He fails at being the thing he aspires to be, further proving my point.

I'm really impressed at how well you managed to carve this into your own ass. Good job.

Get

If i get dubs post more tits

Dubs says show pussy

This

Rolling for this