Be me

>be me
>be 33 years old
>eat my boogers almost every single day
>never stopped since being a child

Any other booger eaters out there?

One potential benefit is that I truly never, ever get sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetibby.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/clapping-hands-6.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IM ABOUT TO PUKE IM GAGGING RIGHT NOW I JUST ATE A SANDWICH

yeah, I eat that shit too

Some additional info:

I have a gf. I have a job. Nobody knows that I still eat my boogers, not even my gf.

I'm only slightly worried about her finding out though.

I do that, too, but I still get sick sometimes

I have a job and a gf and I eat em too. I feel it Sup Forumsro

Yep i eat it too. Everyone should do it. They are like little vaccines against the daily and most common virus and diseases

You are me. Average non autistic guy normal in almost every single way besides the fact that I eat what comes out of my nose.

Same age, same situation; except I married my gf and we have a child.

I only pick my nose really. Stopped eating it when I was a kid.

Thanks, bro. It's kind of a shameful thing and I do feel silly doing it. It's just mostly habit at this point.

I feel as if I'm wasting a perfectly good booger if I pick it and just throw it away.

>One potential benefit is that I truly never, ever get sick.
You spelled laid wrong

23 been eating boogers my whole life. nobody knows. don't see anything wrong with it (inside your own home that is). nobody would believe you but they are just satisfying.

Stop projecting. I already disproved you in my second post.

The thing is though that even given you think that no-one knows, people HAVE seen you do it but it's just fucking awkward to say to someone that they saw them doing that vile shit.

People know your secret and are disgusted by you.

Yeah, I only do it in private, as it should be.

One concern I have though is possibly doing it on auto pilot one day in front of my gf or someone else since it's such a normal habit when I'm alone.

Hasn't happened yet.

I doubt that. The only person I could possibly do it in front of is my gf and she would most definitely call me out on it.

never felt so close to you Sup Forumsros... first time i tell anyone. yeah, i eat my boogers too.

Welcome. You're safe here.

welcome to 9fag

Yeah. I do that. Familty thinks I grew out of it.

No, no, no... NOBODY knows. my own private habit. people *would* say something. or at least give you an awkward look. gf, family & friends would most definitely say something.

is it considered self cannibalism?

I do and I never get sick either but I didn't attribute that to boogers. What makes you think that's why you don't get sick

I eat mine too. I only get sick very three years or so.

thetibby.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/clapping-hands-6.jpg

Nice denial you got there.
You probably do that shit subconsciously you've been doing it so long.

I've seen plenty of people do it; public transport is the worst, a guy just oblivious looking at his phone eating his fucking boogers. I saw a woman do it too on a plane.

I'd lay money that upwards of 20 different people have seen you do that shit and been equally reviled.

did you just try to link an image on an imageboard

The newest of fags.

I'm a girl, 16, and I'm still doing it lol

Newfag. Topkek

I do that too never stopped
my other thing is cleaning my ears with qtips
Usually 4-5 times a day it feels so good
sometimes I wait a week or so. So its really dark orange and gross
sometimes I burn it and smell it but it smells really bad

Reported

I'm a 20 year old pretty good looking guy and I do this, but it's fine, because nobody will never know.

rlly?

tits or gtfo you know the deal

It isn't a fucking addiction, I have self control over when and where I do it. Do you ever whip your cock out in public and start jerking off out of habit?

Yes

>wait a week or so. So its really dark orange and gross

What kind of life style choices do you make that result in your ears getting so dirty in a week.

I was sort of on board until the burning your qtips thing.

Fucking weirdo.

Nothing
but if you clean them all the fucking time your body goes into overdrive in creating more

oh

You didn't disprove shit, booger eating faggot lol

Can't admit to doing it. That's cool but calm down bro.

You can't jerk off subconsciously, idiot.
I would imagine, though, it's pretty easy to do something as simple as pick your nose before you realise that you're not alone.
Which is pretty bad in and of itself, but also fairly common.

It's just that with freaks like you, putting the booger in your mouth is second nature.

Two questions though; is your gf a 5ft long pillow depicted with an anime female and does she ever accompany you on your rare trips outside?

Noticed my bf ate his buggers out of the nowhere in front of me, (2 years together) guess he felt so comfortable around me that it just came out naturally without him noticing

Truth is I am also a bugger eater, but only if they're dry I dont like em gooey. Just let him know not to do it in public and to keep it between us. Bugger eating is a big taboo, just like pulling your wedgie out... it should be legal.

Only retarded faggots say "lol". Hi retard faggot.

>would you rather me wipe them everywhere?
really don't understand people grossed out by this. its recycling at its finest.

It isn't taboo in Thailand. It's common to see people picking their noses in public.

>damage control
You're still a booger eating faggot, faggot.

Used to do it. Then became edgy af and got a septum piercing, now my fingers don't fit in my nose.

I don't even do that idiot. You obviously do it that's why your getting so mad. You thought you were a special snowflake and only you did it but your not. Stay mad retarded faggot.

>being this mad about damage control

Yeah I mean people don't see nose picking that bad,
it's when they put what they dug for in their mouths when ppl gag and freak out

>but your not

Not that guy but, dude, get your shit together.
You can't call someone retarded and then get your and you're mixed up. Twice.

Aww poor little snowflake isn't special. stay mad kid.

>

Your projecting is off the charts, friendo.

But just remember this: I eat my boogers and have a gf.

Keep that in mind next time you post in a feels thread.

Swipe...

You'll get over it snowflake.

>

I'm sure your mum still thinks youre a special snowflake. It's not that bad just calm down snowflake.

21, gonna get engaged to gf after college (dated almost 3 years), been doing this since I was a child and never stopped, just learned to only do it when I'm all alone. Gf will never know. Usually just do it in the bathroom so I'll know I'm alone

>

UKfag, eaten my nose nuggets all my life, rarely get sick. Just figured I had a strong constitution.
Fairly normalfag too, gf, own business friends etc

What the fuck are you actually trying to do you moron

36y/o here. eat my boogers err'day
Qtip my ears daily too though they always come out pristine. I'm jealous of people with ear wax

Alright, man. Will do.

It does gross me out, though. I got this vivid memory about football training, 13 at the time, I was marking this kid so I had my eye on him to watch where he ran the whole game, he was watching the play so only dimly aware of my scrutiny. He picked his nose and ate it three times in half an hour. It made me feel sick, no joke.
Which is why I know that people do it subconsciously and that people see ya do it.

Kid would have been mortified if he'd been aware and I did say to the guys later about it, I remember all of us being similarly disgusted by the whole thing.

All anecdotal, sure, but booger eaters aren't rare, I guess, because I've seen repeat instances on a fairly regular basis from then til now.

dont let her cuck you out of eating your bogeys

I see you're still mad snowflake. Wow, get over it already.

>feeling the need to reply to all replies
I'm not even reading your responses, literally just saging, booger eating faggot kid
lol

Chimps eat their boogers, you fucking degenerates.

CHIMPS

Who the fuck says lol moron.

The hair and mucus in the nostrils capture particles and pathogens entering the body. If we digest those, the body can build up an immunity to them as they pass through our digestive tract, hopefully completely dead from the bile in our stomach.

Stay mad kid.

So mad.

>lol

ITT: Stupidity. You obviously do it to save time.

>

>booger eating faggot

Yeah that's not how immunity works, you fucking amoeba.

>eat my boogers almost every single day
That's kind of disgusting though, but fair enough man.

Haven't seen someone do that for a while

That shit nasty. I'm 20, at worst I pick my nails instead of using clippers.
I just hate the feeling of the pressure from clipping nails. I only pick my nose in private for the boogers I can't blow out or are painfully dry. Those go in a tissue and in the trash, and I wash my hands after

i do that too. can confirm never sick. i think its somekind of attenseeking ehavior due to no dad but idk

Ahaha I remember being worried about that with my ex, but found out she did it too, shit was cash

27 year old here. Still eat boogers for as long as I can remember. I've gotten so good at keeping it a secret. I don't know why I can't stop, it's just a habit.

>back in the 5th grade
>weird super-smart kid in our english class
>rarely speaks a word unless he has to
>one day
>out of the corner of my eye i see something
>hes picking his nose
>nobody says anything, class goes on
>if i noticed they had to aswell
>and then
>he eats it
>does this in school consistently for the rest of the year
>uurgh_wtf.jpeg
>years later he is valedictorian of our class
>all i can remember about the guy is him chowing down in 5th grade english
jfc

this is why you gotta get rid of that habit early.