What do you think about my bi and triceps?

What do you think about my bi and triceps?
I don't workout too much.
If you do not, why not try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4pMN-XWQuoY?t=218
youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eat more

meh

I clearly try more than you my arms are way bigger

The fact that you're interested in what other men think of your body says it all Fam.
May as well call it and decide whether you're a top or a bottom.

you are skinny muscle.

Looks like a tumor

I actually ear a lot but I never gain weight for some reason. Im not a very active person either.

You're not eating the right kind of food then op,

Probably, need to fix that

Id fuck you OP

Thanks, what gender user are you?

are you counting calories? watchin' macros?

cmon son

I really don't, maybe it doesn't look like it but Im way stronger than before I started doing anything, which is Nice. I don't need to show my muscles to everyone (even tho it could be cool)

Not bad Sup Forumsro, you are an enfomorph, you could get super strong but won't put on lots of weight, you would be good at fighting sports because of your low bmi and long limbs

Thanks for advice user!

*endomorph
Don't listen to people telling you that you are eating the wrong stuff. It is just your body type man, a lot of people would give their right but to have your body type so don't listen to people that are just trying to make you feel self conscious. That is their shit dude not yours so don't take it on board =)

No problem ;)

Thanks again

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You only have definition because you are a skinny beta faggot
start eating and go to the gym
What do you weigh? 60kg?

youre an ectomorph. you need to try protein shakes if you want to keep the weight on. use heavy (not too heavy) weights, low reps. your shoulders and biceps are well defined but not big. good luck

Actually 61kgs.

Thanks for advice, will write that down

nope

where are they OP?

No gf either, keep trying and working bro

you look skinny af, but relatively lean so whatever. i'm just getting back into working out, tbh. took a few months off due to health problems, and then a change in job pushed me away from the gym a tad longer.
>1,81m
>91kg
>~20%bf
i'll get in shape eventually

thanks ;_;

Op here,
I am 1.8m tall and weight only 61kgs
Had some breaks too, often got demotivated. I will try to get into street workout.

read "practical programming for strength training" as well as the muscle and strength training & nutrition books

Is that a high bicep insertion I see?

Dindu nuffin man

my biggest advice is to learn to enjoy training itself and not just focus on looking good. demotivation often comes from a difference in how someone is advancing versus how they perceive they should be progressing or how they should look. try combining a performance based training endeavor with your performance goals.
so something like strongman training, powerlifting, gymnastics, martial arts, jump training, etc done in tandem with bodybuilding endeavors.

Thanks.
I actually realised this a while ago.
It's the actual strength that matters for me. Looking good is a nice add. I am working on my body for myself

>performance based training with your appearance goals
god, i'm retarded. didn't even notice i used performance twice til just now

more calorie dence foods (peanut butter is your friend , ice cream , whole milk all kinds of nuts ) , more protein more good fats(avocado , olive oil ) and a lot of carbs for you. lucky fucker i whould love to eat like that and stay lean

This.

Get out of your own head and stop thinking that you can just get big quick. If you look at the doods at the gym that you aspire to look like, you have to remember that they've dedicated a significant portion of their lives to achieving and maintaining that level of mass and they've been working at it for YEARS.

So find good programs, mix it up, train hard and ALWAYS track your numbers. Every exercise, write everything down, keep it in a note on your phone, whatever. Just keep track of it. That's how you know you're making progress.

You'll get toned up if you go lift the same amount every day and eat lean meats, veggies, and whole grains. But if you want to put on some size and look like you work out hard, you'll need to massively increase your caloric intake while maintaining an upward trending weight regimen.

I recommend "12 Week Shortcut to Size"... I do a modified version of it and I've gotten great results. Super strong, nice and cut, and I look great. It's a good starting point. You should also get a trainer if you're not familiar with some of the more complicated lifts, especially the big ones (squats, deadlifts, powercleans). They'll train your right so you don't get hurt. Can't lift if you blow out your back.

Thank you guys.
Your advice is important for me.

ITT
Fat neckbeards trying to tell other fat neckbeards how to not be fat neckbeards
you losers will never know what its like to have people mirin
pic related took last week

You look good, keep it up

this tbh. if you want a short hand explanation on how to make a program, hit every bodypart 2-4x a week (larger body parts may need more rest than others), track your rep maxes, and then use prilepin's chart to know where you can start if you want to mix things up.
>things getting too heavy? check the chart, pick what reps you wanna do, and use the percentage of 1rm accordingly
>want to go heavy for a while but stay safe? use the chart, pick the range you wanna do sets in, and plug in the numbers accordingly
big movements first (squats, deadlifts, bench, overhead, rows, pull ups, dips) and after that go onto the isolation and fluff work (chest flies, curls, pullovers, etc). prilepin's chart works for the fluff work too, but i'd suggest not going below 6 rep sets for isolation movements and machines
no one cares

Also, I have a poster in my room that is white paper with black writing centered in the middle

Fitness
=
Consistency

Go to the gym. Keep going to the gym. Adjust your life so you can go to the gym. Don't do things that will cause you to skip a workout you won't be able to make up. Adjust everything to get fit.

I've just gotten back into lifting heavy and I've skipped 1 workout in the last two months. Live it...

Just remember, no amount of lifting will fix your busted face.
youtu.be/4pMN-XWQuoY?t=218

Why are you lying to yourself skelly? If you put on a tshirt, nobody will look at you different from anyone else. I´m the guy from the pic above yours, get to that level and people will actually admire and notice even when you wear a hoodie

>read several books
You really think he's going to do that? In fact, did you even do that?

i read practical programming, but i've heard good reviews of the training and nutrition pyramid e-books from several professionals i respect and trust. if he doesn't want to read them cover to cover, naming some titles would at least give him a place to start if he was inclined

Yes I do

You do, you replied

Let's see your face

What level? Fat level? No thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs

Wtf is wrong with your arm

You're the best troll I've ever seen. Would you teach me how to be such a good troll? Does it require a lot of your time to get so good at trolling? Please teach me your ways master troll. It's all I desire!

Male buddy.

hahahah bulk up miss

You look like a fucking minion
5'11" 120lbs manlet.

All this salt
Stay fat you ugly neckbeards kek

kek
Better than being addressed as "miss" all day long fag.

Bad genetics man

I have never been called miss apart from 5 minutes ago when you threw me that sick burn

not fat at all my fair lady 14%fat 84kilos 1.83m

Work on the deltoids a bit more to balance it out

Im 13%BF 88kg and 1.84m
see how easy it is to lie?
Take a pic with timestamp or bs

>hahahah bulk up miss
Your frustration is understandable tho being a 5'11" 120lbs top is hard, make some gainz fag

this is 88 kilos haahahahahahahaha on mars maybe

its like you returned after a cencer treatment