Niggers, why the fuck my weed won't bud? Im almost sure is a female, but I dont know whats going on with it. Any advice?

Niggers, why the fuck my weed won't bud? Im almost sure is a female, but I dont know whats going on with it. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaBZm9fT3Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be patient faggot. its a 5 month commitment.

Another angle

also light cycle. go to 10/14 and it should start in about 3 weeks

Put it in complete darkness for two days. It goes into survive mode and flowers to keep it genes around. Then give it less than 12hr light like 11 - 13.

Its 5 months old

you probably let light leak in to where ever you keep it

Complete darkness for 48hrs works everytime.

Put it on 12 12

I feel like this is a "delete system 32" type of post

it's pretty small for 5 months too what have you been doing with it

It's funny because that is the wrong plant, ha ha haaaa

read about photoperiod and get a growbox faggot

That bundle up top almost looks like budding, IDK/

Make sure you have no ligh leaks, keep it in the dark for 24 hrs to initiate flower

it's on 12-12 naturally where I live it's 12 hours light, 12 hours dark.
Not sure if this will work, but doesn't sound like a bad idea.
I had them on very small pots for 3 months, I moved them to the big ones and they started to grow really fast.
What do you mean?
Ok

>Not sure if this will work, but doesn't sound like a bad idea.
You seriously shouldn't be growing weed. You're too dumb and you'll be caught.

What are you doing about the smell?

Looks like you need an hps light also...5 months it should be looking better than that.

No smell yet. It's legal to grow where I live.

after about a week of total darkness is when they become fucked

i have durban poison and Girl s.c on the go at the moment,just turned them over at 7 weeks and they have thicker stems and look more mature. I know these things can look different dependant on strain etc, but yours don't look as strong as i would have thought they should look at that age.

plants don't die in 2 days, what are you saying?

Kill yourself faggot. Keep your lights closer to the plant and add more light. Veg should be done with 4K lamps for 18 hours a day. Switch to 12/12 and hps with 2700 spectrum. Again a lot of light close to plants without burning leaves. Reflective room at proper temp with ventilation .

I don't have a professional operation.
I've been growing them with natural light.

you growing indoors or out?

Relax OP, some strains take longer than others and it looks like it's starting to bud so just be patient and take good care of it. Also you won't get a big plant in such a small pot.

12h light, 12h total darkness. No stray light AT ALL

Also, this one is a goner. Don't know what went wrong and where but it's already sprouting flowers and has been for 2 months ish. But this baby is obviously highly stressed. Start over mate and do it right

Indoors by a large window. They get a lot of light during the day and almost no light during night.
I don't want a big plant. The pot is not so small. It's a 12 liter pot.
Are you sure? This what I'm afraid of. I'm gonna do the 24 hours of darkness thing, see what happens. And then 13 dark - 11 light.

Stop using planet grow you tit - you feeding that planet bio or something

Why does the plant pot change, look at pics 1 and 2 it's a different plant pot, op is talking shit.

Never mind I see now

There's two plants. In pic 2 you see the pot of the other plant in the background. The other plant is in a similar situation, but since she's younger I'm not as concerned.
What?

Ok that's a bigger pot than i thought it was but still, just let it grow out.

I'm also worried about pic related. Why are the little thingies turning brown?

for starters then decide if you are gonna grow outside or in...its not doing you any favours just sat on a window sill.

put it in a cupboard with a couple of cfl lights..while in veg(18-6) Hours.

when vegged either up the amount of cfl's, or buy a hps light and flower(12-12) until ready.

be prepared to buy temperature control, become a humidity expert, ventilation/odour control...oh and of course noise.

after you have stressed about that lot for 16-20 weeks dependent on strain...FUCK you won't half want a Joint!

or just plant it outside, and water and feed with tomato feed (Doff) 2.5ml to start raising to 5ml in a 2 ltr bottle, alternate waterings.

and don't let anyone tell you it won't work, because i know it FUCKING does, as i've grown stacks of nuggy,strong sweet puff doing it.....so there!

looks like far too little light. do you use artificial light sources? if yes, which?

Thats when the buds should be ready so it looks like you wont get more than that

I'll put some growing stuff on it. I usually put some organic waste on it. The window it grows by is huge, it practically grows outside.
No artificial light. It gets 12 hours of sun each day.

NO for fucks sake don't put nothing ON IT....feed the soil...and don't over water (very easily done)...don't over nute(feed)

That's what I'm afraid of. Should I start over? Is it really that hard to grow weed?

On the pot, not on the plant.

No its not hard at all...you just need to follow a few easy (if you just learn) rules..

1. light cycles.
2 darkness control
3 water feed.

these are the basics get these right and you'll get good weed.

as i said before though, you will need to control odour.

yes!

Give it budding food with high phosphorus and potassium the last two numbers in now. Like 0 50 30. Go to 12 12 light. Don't be a Fu king jackass you ain't gonna get shit off that twig anyways.

yes!

You could start over and if you have the time to wait you could wait it out.
I have grown a bunch of plants and it is not hard it all you just have to get it right

I'll just use this thread to my question.

So we've had 5 plants outside for 3 months (I'm spanish so this is legal) and today we harvested the first one. My brother insisted that his room is the best one to dry the weed up and he's now sleeping by 400 grams of weed.
Question is could he suffocate? His nose mucus could inflamate to the point of not letting him breathe?

Yes!

Eat the leaves since it's not budding, it'll get you high too user
>been growing similar strains for 4+ years now

I wouldn't think it would be that good to sleep in it drying, the moisture and resin in the air etc...but i wouldn't have though it terminal either...you takes your risks.

you may have light exposure during its dark time. be sure to not let any light get to it otherwise it won't flower.

I mean the room is big and it doesn't seem so bad now that came in. Hope it's nothing tbh

Looks like that might be ruderalis, a species of weed that has little to no thc and is mainly used for making hemp

don't waste your time..at that stage of maturity they would have minimal thc content.....and stacks of chlorophyll in it...

I do get kif from my leaves after harvest though.

Buy yourself some feminised seeds from your local headshop...easy grows and great weed..

dependent on where you live of course.

It has to be 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness no mistakes no light leaking in

If you live in the USE, the DEA can stull fuck you. never forget it

Not in USA don't worry.
I think this could've been my mistake. It's been growing by a window and at night it gets almost complete darkness, but sometimes the lights would be on in the adjacent room and get to the plant. I'm gonna put it in my closet for 24 hours and then do the hard 12-12 light cycle with no light at night.

          ▲
        ▲ ▲
▼ ▼         ▼ ▼
  ▼             ▼
  ▲             ▲
▲ ▲         ▲ ▲
        ▼ ▼
          ▼

yes it must be absolute complete darkness for the specified time cycle...12hor6h. etc.

▲ ▲

youtube.com/watch?v=FaBZm9fT3Yw

this is how

That plant is a Satan's creation OP, just burn it

It's... it's, so beautiful...

I'm going to burn it when it's ready.

how do you go from x-files to busting druggies on Sup Forums