Why does everybody seem to hate Russia all of a sudden? what did they ever do to deserve this treatment?

why does everybody seem to hate Russia all of a sudden? what did they ever do to deserve this treatment?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Donetsk,_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh you bustard, I was close to falling to your trick. Dirty westerner.

>what did they ever do to deserve this treatment?
is this bait?

no, I legit have no idea why everybody hates them so much

I don't hate all Russians, but I do hate the ones that romanticize Communism.

when was the last war that took place on your soil?

>why does everybody seem to hate Russia all of a sudden

Have you been sleeping your entire life?

They support Trump

1974 if you count the African territories
1834 if you only count our current territory

not me, i love russia

>1834
so that's more than 180 years ago which means you don't have any real enemies so you're enjoying sunshine instead of being worried about your future

Sup Forums is full of western shills, don't fall for their lies

Don't hate me, I want hugs and kisses.

because Russia is warmorgering mafia state but autists here go ''muh russian qts omfg i love russia now'' interesting how 90% of time its stupid 3rd worlders that those '''russian qts'' wouldnt even look at

Well Trump is sucking Putin's cock.

We'd better get someting out of that

It's the corporations who are behind the democrats the one's who hate Russia. People like Mondelez and co.

>all of a sudden?

Russorealism.

We hate russian men. We still love russian women.

B-but I like Russia. Their weapons are nice!

They fell for Communism and destroyed Nazi Germany. And now they're a shithole. If only they had managed to become civilized and rich after winning WWII, but no, it was all about destroying Europe instead of helping themselves. Hard not to hate them as a whole. Hitler was right about them.

This, we want to kill Russian men and racemix with Russian women to make Brazil whiter.

1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia was worse than any of post-Soviet Russian """invasions""". Not mention Iraq (2 times), Afghanistan, Libya. Why don't you hate USA and NATO then?

They didn't involve annexation, that's the main difference.

Because the idiots on the left need someone to blame for their recent failings.

>1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia
>worse

What? Even if you disagree with the politics behind it, the NATO bombing of 1999 was one of the best examples of strategic military bombing in history, it was done almost entirely without civilian loss of life.

>BRICS defending each other

No suprise

Serbs deserved way more

yeah we are the western shills. the shills of the west. shilling for ourselves.

invading ukraine and georgie wasn't so popular

Most people in Europe and America think Russia is a more dangerous and more influential version North Korea, due to the media propagating anti-Russian hysteria 24/7

boo hoo, a little bombing, what is the big fucking deal and also they deserved much worse 2bh.

>they seem to be rejecting our multiculti policies better blame Russia

Its just the imperialist scum that hates them. Third worlders like us should unite.

Yeah, especially comparing to what the russian savages did in Ukraine. Basically WWII style warfare, fucking tanks and infantry, random shelling, lots of civilian deaths. That's the Russian way.

and get BTFO hopefully

>almost entirely without civilian loss of life
up to 528 civilians died according the Human Rights Watch

>what did they ever do to deserve this treatment?
I'm not going to recount hundreds of years of history for you, so I'm going to condense it into a single sentence for you: Russians ruin everything they touch and their fingers are all over everyone else's stuff.

I don't remember anyone dying in Crimea.

probably from vodka poisoning and drunk driving.

Who was talking about Crimea?

>all of a sudden
Hope all r*ssians are wiped away with nuclear fire tbqh

Invasion of Iraq didn't involve taking their oil? What about creating puppet state of Kosovo?

It was invasion of sovereign country, justified by nonexistent ethnic cleansings just like "weapons of mass destruction" Saddam had, politics is the main aspect here. And civilians casualties were high, and NATO destroyed all the economy and energy sector.
Why serbs deserve this? They are a peaceful nation unlike islamist Albanians who burn churches and kill people for organs or Croats who genocided them since WWII. Search google for "serbosek".

Are you talking about Donbass?

That is almost entirely without civilian loss of life, the scale of the operation was enormous.

What an utterly retarded response. It always amazes me how Americans keep commiting war crimes against humanity and always find a way to justify it. And yet act like absolute moralfags when Russia does something remotely similar to what the US military has been doing for decades.

damn you are fucking pathethic

>Americans bombing civilians
boo hoo, who cares about those subhumans

>Russia reclaiming Crimea via referendum, zero civilian casualties
WOAH LITERALLY HITLER

Russia should've reclaimed Crimea 20 years ago, no one would've cared as much

Google casualties in ukraine. First fucking link.

That's not how you spell jews m8

You do realize that those civilians are mostly ethnic Russians from Donbass who are killed by the Ukrainian army/paramilitary organisations? Or are you saying that Russia is fighting against its own people?

> casualties on the ukraine
Can you presume that Ukrainian army 's usage of aviation and heavy artillery in this region caused at least a part of these casualties?

More than 12 people died. It's not much but it's not zero

t. Tonibler

It's hilarious diaspora is always the biggest crybabies.

We did literally nothing wrong.

If we had killed every single Albanian in Kosovo and Metohija we would have still done nothing wrong.

But we didn't. We killed the terrorists and those who helped them along. Once you go along for the ride, you're no longer a civilian, so you'd have to be retarded to expect us to play nice with cunts who kill women and children in the night, like cowards that they are.

>Or are you saying that Russia is fighting against its own people?
Wouldn't be the first time. Russians are infamous for having no regard for their own people's lives.

>We did literally nothing wrong.
You were friends of Russia. That makes you enemies of humanity.

Yes, the Russian army killing pro-Russian civilians in Ukraine sounds more logical than Ukrainian paramilitary bataillons doing so

Considering the Russian army was firing highly inaccurate rocket artillery across the border into populated areas, yes, it does sound more logical.

yeah we'll get out of nato and he'll invade estonia

Hating russia is as old as russia itself

>Considering the Russian army was firing highly inaccurate rocket artillery across the border into populated areas
>implying it's not the Ukrainian army
Ukrainains were literally shelling Russian cities in the Rostov Oblast. Either on purpose or behause they are so fucking incompetent soldiers. But according to your logic, the Russian army would for some reason bomb their own fucking cities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Donetsk,_Russia

forget mee if you arent an STD free woman

Invade a peaceful country, started a terror campaign in it and annex a part of their land.

You made this thread just so you could post this Russian woman (penis) .

>hate homos
>love boipussy
why do Russians have such great tastes in faggotry?

People with low IQ believe the media and dont question motives.

>all of a sudden