Why must women continue to adhere to higher standards than men?

Why must women continue to adhere to higher standards than men?

they don't have to, they only think they must.
no one has to do shit they dont want to do.

List those standards because your picture isn't helping; a woman portraying herself as a slut isn't inherently comical.

amy schumer should be harvested for lamp oil

seriously she gets more annoying/fatter by the minute. Saw her first time ever on the Charlie Sheen(?) roast, actually thought she was funny.
Later looked her up on youtube and saw video thumbnail of her making a speech for some womens organisation... thought like "ok fuck. not gonna watch it, but i mean might not be that bad. #notAllFeminists"
now... I hate her so fucking much. She should be put down, seriously.

There are no higher standards for the sexes, unless you wanna talk about social standards then that's because only women are stupid and insecure enough to care about what society thinks of them

do you really want an answer OP or is this a rhetorical question

>seriously she gets more annoying/fatter by the minute

wtf i hate mysoggyknee now

kek youre a misogynegro

Women do not have to but most are so shallow they think they have to do better than a man as it's the only thing that will make themselves seem valid. Amy Shumer for example from her views probably thinks criticism and discrimination are the same thing because she can never accept she's just plain unfunny

so it is a rhetorical question. i never understood why people make threads like these and then just close their web browser

>reality takes a backseat to my opinion
>feelings mean more than facts

This is what happened to Ellen Degeneras. She was crazy funny. Then shitty and preachy. Fortunately she finally found a balance.

Whose quote did she stole that one from?

Lol, love that picture. It shows just how delusional people can be.also, when did Ms. Piggy crossover to human?

Marilyn Monroe (who in turn plagiarized it from someone else)

Stop oppressing me with your ideas. Muh symogyny!

yeah...a raciss balance

Well Amy is gonna say "They just thought about it at the same time" next.
Mark my words

that quote is such bullshit , if a male comic pulled his dick out - he'd get arrested. Also every fucking female comic jokes about sex , periods , penises and how stupid men are, if a male comic only jokes about sex and women he gets labeled a misogynist.

That someone's name??

It was her stage name. She was born Norma Jeane Mortenson.
Look her up on YouTube.

end yourself.

Wat?

Monroe and Einstein are both known for being widely misattributed.

He is asking who Monroe plagiarised.

You must've heard that from a woman.

You guys need to lighten up on Amy , she was raped by a former boyfriend.

Actually I was just shitposting the Einstein meme

>amy schumer should be harvested for lamp oil

But Schumer's quote is wrong... so not only is she not funny, she has no logic

Worse thing about this hambeast is that she has to pay others to write her jokes. Of course, its a bunch of nu-males who know about sucking dick more than humor.

And when she does use her own material, it turns out she steals stuff from other comedians.

She shouldn't even be called a comedian.

This. Female comedians can't go 5 minutes without bringing up menstrual blood. Also they can't even attempt a roast without going next level cunt. They really do fail to see the subtleties in comedy.

so she makes jokes about her being a slut early in her career then says u cant call me a slut?

I one woke up with my girlfiend sucking my dick.
I was rape. Now I like to tell everyone all women are rapist.

Ironically, she is the joke

What's that got to do with her being a shit comedian?

For the life of me I can't figure out why she is successful, I assume it's because of her huge fanbase of SJWs and cucks

>Female comedians can't go 5 minutes without bringing up menstrual blood.

They just keep on bringing up that they are a woman in general.

thanks captain obvious. shes a woman

More victim culture bullshit
>she's with Hillary

Exactly.

Reason women are not funny is because they rarely face hardship by themselves, there is always someone to help them around.

Humor is a coping mechanism developed to bring relief to highly stressful situations you face. Look at the lives of male comedians or pretty much any funny guy and the thing they'll have in common is the hard times they went through.

mfw every negative comment likely posted by some hater that can't figure out wimmen so need to hate together to make Sup Forums feel better about how big a loser they are.

Yeah well I'm actually not a misogynist in everyday life except when it comes to two things:

female comedians
female sports

In these two areas it is glaringly obvious they are inferior to men

Alright cucklord

>All men are just haters and shitlords

this = /thread

and women for fuck all sake dont have to adhere to shit. they get away with heaps of bullshit that people tolerate for loads of reasons that if not for people wanting to fuck them typically centers around inferiority. i.e. emotional. when the fuck is it cool for an adult not to behave like an adult cuz their emotional.

i dont hate women but they certainly dont have it harder.

when women want sex - empowering.
when men want sex - rape.