What does girl butt taste like?

What does girl butt taste like?
Everyone seems to be into ass eating nowadays.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdpPd5uvqHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on the hygiene.

Poop

honestly pretty plain even if not super clean my exs always tasted of her juice but she got very wet and it would run down

It kinda tastes like a guys

this. if she doesn't wipe properly, it tastes like shit.

if she does but she's sweaty, it tastes like how it smells. Like ever rub your asshole after a sweaty day and smell that weird unique sweaty smell? thats what I'm talking about. I guess the closest thing to describe it would be kind of a metallic taste. like go grab some coins and stick them in your mouth.

if she like just took a shower, it tastes like how your arm would taste, like skin.

Apparently copper pennies if clean. Shit otherwise.

Probably like shit if gou want to be realistic about it. I have 2 sisters both of which are a vegan & they shit a ton
Unfortunately, we have one of those shareable bathrooms, cause a majority of time it fucking reaks in there and I've seen their huge green logs from time to time.

I feel sorry any bf, they convince to tongue their poopers

it tastes like sweaty, poopy, heaven.

the only thing better than sweaty ass, is sweaty stinky feet.

this guy has tasted true (clean) butt. If not horny, will just taste to skin...

When it's sweaty/musty is the best, it's not exactly dirty and if always has a slightly peculiar taste.
If it's shitty that's just disgusting, and there's no point in licking a 100% clean one imo

taste like pretty normal skin, just more sweaty.
Instantly repulsive if theres any left over shit, even if a small thin layer that you couldnt see, you will taste it

The fuck is your problem? You give olfactory enthusiasts a bad image you fucking creep

dubs are wrong.

>2016
>Not licking your gf's booty hole

Why even live?

>if she does but she's sweaty, it tastes like how it smells. Like ever rub your asshole after a sweaty day and smell that weird unique sweaty smell?

man that smell gets my dick so hard when it's coming off a cute girls asshole. it's best after a night of drinking/partying. their guard is down and they're horny af and don't pay as much attention to their hygiene then.

>2016
>tonguing a hole that stores rank feces
Enjoy degenerate.
There's literally no point for either party. Women aren't orgasmic from it, & I would think a man wouldn't care for it unless they're a sick fuck who loves the taste of shit.,

My gf showers every other day

She washes her butthole every time

She shaves her but butthole

It tastes like God

A bit like rasberrys..and cherry...a sweet hint of hubba bubba chewi....

DOE'S IT FUCK IT TASTES OF SHITE!

This, its weird, but true, them copper pennies on a clean day
> try not sticking that tongue in too far
Shit can hide in there too, so it might not be clean when it's clean.

that looks like a pumpkin throwing up.

Hmmm to me my gfs ass tastes like an imperial stout.

You fucking Savage animal.
I agree though

Are you telling us that your gf doesn't shower daily?

>What does girl butt taste like?

shit.

I repeat: SHIT.

the poop hole only emits turds and farts.

and even if properly washed, it's been DECADES outputting SHIT and FARTS.

and today people believe to be edgy eating shit

I'd rather go for a real Imperial Stout beer.

I ain't a shit eater.

Qt girls don't poop user, they absorb all their nutrients and sweat out the rest.
Do you really think something so disgusting, could come out of someone so beautiful...? Get real.

>he speaks the truth

>Women aren't orgasmic from it,

women also aren't orgasmic from penetration but we still do that so...

Unsalted Cheetos

There's literally nothing in it for the woman to suck a dick, other than a learned sense of satisfaction.

>Qt girls don't poop user

i remember having this idea destroyed by my first sexual crush, my cousin. our families were camping together and i thought i was going to fuck her that week. instead i literally witnessed her get explosive diarrhea right before my eyes when she suddenly got the urge to shit out of nowhere while we were hiking and she just yanked her pants down and spewed liquid shit out of asshole against a tree (turned out to be from giardiasis)

this pic is hot where's it from?

They have to get fucked to fucking breed, not to mention it's their only purpose if they want to find a mate.
The only use for their shithole is to you guessed it, TO SHIT!

I don't know. Usually by the time I get to that point I've got the taste of pussy in my mouth.

like dry and a bit sour.

Literally any white girl's phone

Every booty has a different stink.

That's the point, user.

Oh look lads, another intelligent designer.

Nah, I hate to break it to you, but your cousin wasn't a girl, at least a natural one. She was most likely born a faggot who eventually transitioned and cut off her penis.
It's the only explanation, there's no changing genes though so that's why she still has to poop. Constantly cursed by those xy genes

Posting more images of girls shitting.

Y'know. To totally make a point about how not attractive that is, or anything.

Those scat vids are fake btw, girls can't poop.
They just fill their butts with cold chocolate, then push it out when it gets warm. Virgins don't know the difference

I see human physiology is not your forte

The anus is an erogenous zone. It's biological you see? kinda like the argument you attempted to make.

I'm so tired of being pushed around by the Anal Patriarchy. Asshole power, it can be whatever you want it to be, it's not just for poop and farts you bigot.

Don't worry with that fag, he's stuck in the dark ages. He entirely fails to realise the new organ roles or accept anal empowerment. I hate racists.

>MUH EXOGENOUS ZONE
so are feet, bellybuttons, ears etc., yet you don't see women foaming at the mouth to have those licked do you.

Whatever pleb, I'm what they call "organ fluid". Long gone are they days of body organ roleplaying. If I want my heart to digest food like a stomach, it's gonna have the freedom to do just that, this is what America is built on. This is what our troops fight for.

you've clearly never tongued a girl's ear then

Certainly not a turn on but I can't see that repelling sexual attraction in the long term. What I'm more interested in is the fact that you wanted to fuck your cousin.

You havent seen the ass on her, so you wouldn't understand.

This is completely true. Mostly skin, if anything kind of like pennies. I always kind of felt like it tasted similar to clay or something like that

He did. Gross swamp cunt

Post pics then.

he even said it as if to imply this was somehow a hardcore hygiene regime.

she's clean as a whistle guys, she showers every 48 hrs if you can believe that and she washes her butt hole every single time. it's bordering on OCD.

this guy knows what's up

>Everyone seems to be into ass eating nowadays.

No one is literally "eating ass". It's just a thing popularized in music. Who would seriously lick someone's anus? Poop comes out of anuses.

Have you ever had your asshole licked?? Feels incredible.
Lick one fresh out of the shower. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it.

You're 13 years old.
Underage, gtfo

Lick my 13 yrold anus.

It's gross, who wants tro eat poo and anus juices? That's fuckin nasty, guy! Way to be haplessly conditioned by society into doing nasty shit

when I was a young man, the thought of eating ass grossed me out.

I am not so young anymore, and having tried it, I enjoyed it a lot. verrrrry sexy, and very, provided your partner is reasonably hygienic.

pic somewhat related, but not mine

SeeYou're a fucking dumb ass, inexperienced child who has no idea how to please a woman.
School starts Tuesday. Hope your mom bought you a new box of crayons.

Slightly taste but tangy pungent smell if not immediately after shower.

I'd pay to eat out of ScarJo's butt.

Yeah thats a sweet ass but wtf with the nasty dyke hair?

So what you're saying is you fantasise about your sisters doing vegan shits on your face while you jack your micropenis?

eating ass is also very intimate. or, y'know, ought to be.

Keked 10/10

Yeah, but it's like totally GMO and gluten free?

No, I don't fantasize about them at all, I think they're disgusting tbh.
You don't really realize the true nature of women, until you actually have to live with them. All the shit they hide in public, comes out at home.

Also no micropenis here, thick 6 and halfer thank you very much. I'm content with it.

what do your sisters look like?

do they fart a lot? how bad do they smell?

have you ever heard them masturbating?

They're pretty basic imo.
Idk, thankfully they don't fart around me, & I assume they smell like shit like anyone elses.