youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtu.be/jq3H1QZlct0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sick fuck. Hope you die in pain.

op is brain washed black person confirmed

What seems to be the problem, faggot?

I'm white, dude.
I don't deserve this. That's why i'm mad

It's absolutely astonishing how retarded you are. I am truly amazed. I hope the moment when some one breaks into your house to kill you and a loved one they don't come.

>They're abusers of power with inferiority complex
and what are you?
no need to answer that, this is some really smelly bait

everyone hate the cops until they need them

>inferiority complex
You cant even argue right

If you have problems with cops in general, you are the problem.

There is no better sign of an immature youngfag than hating cops and their country.

Fucking god damn it i hate HVAC workers constantly installing furnaces and putting up ductwork.
They're honestly sick every last one of them has some sort of OCD problem

Blue lives matter.

newfags

Stop being a nigger.

#feelthebern
youtu.be/wEKviJYIlJ4

Back to hoodvines.com nigger

GUYS please do not reply to this thread. It is a bait thread. I don't know about you guys but i keep seeing threads like this where the OP posts something to argue about and then never replies to anyone. Something about it is fishy

they're just doing their job retard. if you want to hate someone hate the people that wont change the laws you like to break

You're a nigger aren't you?

Fuck off all you pig lovers. Every single person who works in law enforcement has mental problems. Prove me wrong... you can't.

Sounds like a bunch of fags swingin on pig nuts. Ftp, 90 percent of them deserve nothing short of a good ass whoopin

Hey fuck you. I keep people warm in the winter and cool in the summer, I work outside next to pools where teen girls swim, I work in houses of trophy wives while their husbands are at work, I get blowjobs from single mothers who want a discount. Life's good.

Prove yourself right first
Pro tip
You can't

yup and then everyone replies to you and you dont say shit. whats your real motive here guy?

Congratulations. You are an anarchist. Now it's time to read books;

?

fuck off

>Don't care about minorities at all
>Police putting them down like they are cleaning up stray dogs.

I don't see anything wrong being done in these pictures tho...

yes why would you hate the people doing the job and not the person giving the order?

sheeeit do you actually? i've never gotten blowjobs at this job but then again i dont own the business

Implying blacks have a brain to wash

He's pretending to be cool and edgy

anti-antifa 1488

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

Fucking cops

It helps if you are polite but commanding, in shape, and not fuck ugly. Also, never EVER actually give them a discount. If you do side work don't accept anything but cash, a paper trail will get you fired.

youtu.be/jq3H1QZlct0

The police in my town were recently caught bullying a guy with autism on fb with fake accounts. They also made death threats to a city councilman that said they were acting as thugs, idk where he even lives anymore. Im white and ive had 2 cops point there guns at me. Once when i was 17 fishing at night and again this year when somebody called my car in stolen. Fuck the police, I can protect myself against everyone but them.

nigger spotted

don't mind us, just executing a warrant at the wrong address

It's common sense keep your hands where they can be seen obey commands don't get shot.

>Being so mad about being caught doing something illegal by the police that you start a hate thread on a Cantonese basket weaving image board.

All cops are racists

Da fuck

fucking niggers

Did they really handcuffed a little girl? Holy shit this is so retarded.

OP is like "HURR DURR I'M A STUPID NIGGER" "THEY GAVE ME A SPEEDING TICKET" "HE SHOT A DINDU" "HURR DURR"
go fuck yourself. you'll want the police when you need them faggot.

>Did they really handcuffed

why do people talk like this? it's "did they really HANDCUFF a little girl". you talk like a fucking ten year old nigger, kill yourself

Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of the population falls below that standard.

If you niggers would stop causing trouble, stealing shit and destryoing stuff, cops wouldn't get pissed.

>hurr durr i made dem crimes but don wun to go to prison

Nigga, follow the law, cooperate with law enforcemt and nobody will get hurt.

Because they chose to become a police officer.
By become a police officer you are choosing to becoming a pawn for your superiors in exchange for power and moral immunity for your actions.
You may have carried out the actions of your own free will, but you were just doing your job.

maybe the problem is you

I like your punctuation and capitalization. What middle school did you flunk out of?

>a Cantonese basket weaving image board

this really isn't funny. i'm not laughing just smh tbh

UK ad campaign, it's people doing shit wrong because they can't see properly, then they say "Should have gone to Specsavers", that being an opticians.

It's basically become a UK-wide meme.

'ol doc here is pretty fucking stupid. he's just that little bit more intelligent about rationalizing his stupidity.

It seems like Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of coplovers. That's a damn shame. Faggots. Cops harras people all the time and if your too blind to see the facts, you're a part of the fucking problem. You should end yourself.

Typical sheep.
They are PEOPLE who made his job right, and PEOPLE who made his job wrong, thats all. Its pretty ridiculous the typical comment ''durrrrr cops abusers durrr''. I knew cops than did their job professionally and cops who are retards, like on every single job. Don be a sheep just cause you look cool saying ''COPS FUCKING PIGS etc etc''.

they are tricked into thinking it's a job to be proud of and a good job by the people giving orders. don't hate people for being dumb. hate the people who manipulate the idiots

Why is there a nigger on here?

Fucking Ameritards
>got an arrest warrant out for an adult
>get a dozen of your buddies armed to the fucking teeth
>bust into the wrong fucking house
>arrest a child
This is why you are the meme of the world, America.

I dont break the fucking law and I dont encounter problems with the police. Pretty sure you just need to stop being a typical nigger/wigger and you'll be fine

Holy shit, thanks dr higgs, always very objetive and straight to the point. The world is always black and white, mr higgs! Thanks!

nah mate you probably havent had a run in with a power tripping police officer before because there are a lot of them

BrainwashedLeave the the retarded alone

nah you are just a bootlicker who loves to be ruled over by an evil elite

>implying anyone gives a fuck about the most inbred nation.

When I was young a wanted to become a police... but niggers ruined it for me . FUCK BLM

most people never ever need them

don't be a retard and get caught you fucking brain-dead cunt.

Your right, I forgot how illegal fishing is in Oklahoma and that in doing so i was threatening the officers life. And I also agree that it takes 9 cop cars and 3 cops pointing ARs in my face to find out that my car was mine.

If the % of the public who are fucking idiots, weren't fucking idiots, we actually wouldn't need Police.

Ever though about that?

I think that's a rhetorical question m8.

lol who the fuck cares about bobby higgs
fee fee's?

How incredibly insightful of you.
Calling somone stupid isn't an argument.... you degenerate dim wit

Actually its been proven scientifically that even black officers are more prone to shooting black suspects. The same is true with cops of other races, they are also more prone to shooting black suspects.

I think it's a deep rooted sociological issue. At the end of the day, cops just need more training so they can handle themselves as professionals.

Also banning hand guns would make their job more safe. Unlike the rest of the world, in the USA it is a very high chance the person you're chasing has a hand gun.

The police in my town where busted with selling confiscated fire arms and drugs. Fuck those pieces of shit. They're criminals, just trying to find a way around the law

Doesn't matter what you think about cops.
Without them you'd likely be fucking dead.

I hate both

FUCK THE POLICE

i bet you never even killed anyone faget

your pic

le pigs

xD kek
fagg et

yll guys are newfasgss
check em numebr trips

just

In the war between cops and niggers, I'd rather cops win.

So I can't criticise pigs, because they think they are doing the right thing?
SS officers thought they were doing the right thing too.

>isn't an argument

It ain't supposed to be you fucking smelly poser! Haahaha. Give me some more insults, champ. Knock yourself out you fucking gobshite. You'd be the first pussy ass hoe to call the cops you hypocrite shitstain.

Amen

Dubs of truth

it's the same reason you can't criticize niggers. they don't know they're stupid animals.

in the war between niggers and niggers, i'd rather it be a stalemate with no survivors on either side.

They have to arrest/detain anyone when swatting.

If you think being in handcuffs means you're a criminal then you must be a underage faggot.

if so:
gtfo my Sup Forums, pls

they were doing the right thing.

i was homeless for almost 5 years. and the cops were always pretty nice to me. even when they busted me doing illegal shit, like stealing food from stores or walking in between cars stopped at an intersection with a "homeless" sign.

>SS officers thought they were doing the right thing too.
go back to 9gag

Yeh I forgot demeanour and general personalities are a crime. Its not like all the words you say are covered by the first amendment or anything. Its not like reacting to somebody being pissed off makes you an unprofessional buffoon and unfit to do your job or anything like that

>Go the whole day without doing something illegal
>Never interact with the police

yeah sure. like those BLM protesters who were talking about killing them off hid behind them in Baton Rouge.
just fucking face it, you like to do bad things,but you're half retarded and get caught and expect no repercussions for you niggardly actions.

how did they ruin it for you?

>Multistory home
>Only show clearing of one side of first floor

You're gonna need to show some proof of what you claim, because that video in no way shows a search of the wrong home

You're also more likely to be shot by a black person so there's that.