How is it to live in the Balkans?

How is it to live in the Balkans?

Other urls found in this thread:

finfacts.ie/Irish_finance_news/articleDetail.php?US-income-of-bottom-50-flat-since-1970s-as-Big-Ideas-falter-739
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krvna_osveta
dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_30702690/defying-trump-boulder-declares-itself-sanctuary-city
youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#1 rule is own, use and worship one of these.

#2 rule is always act like you don't give a fuck. Let no one provoke you and nothing put you out of sorts. You're a man. You don't give a fuck.

Rule 2.5: grow a moustache

What about hipster beards?

That is considered homosexual so you will be beaten.

pretty good

depression poverty and no hope

Why no hope? Wouldn't immigration process to a Western European country be easy to you?

>being a diasproashit
>implying western europe isnt even a bigger shithole

Well, where would you like to live

kys faggot

im great here senpai

boring

pros
pretty ok climate (shit right now tho), beautiful grils, great food, people are warm and hospitable, brotier bros.

cons
lots of corruption and nepotism in the public sector, good jobs outside of IT hard to find

whiney little bitches like this faggot are the second worst aspect of life here. some people love to whine, while they are doing jack shit with their lives or trying to make them better.

your little milo-ruled shithole of a country is boring, which is why half of it moved to my city, belgrade. you have to go back, all of you.

>whiney little bitches like this faggot are the second worst aspect of life here. some people love to whine, while they are doing jack shit with their lives or trying to make them better.

this tb h

the opposite of everything that the serbshit wrote

this, to both
serbiobro knows what he's talking about

he doesnt
the balkans is a shithole

honestly can you just fuck off from Sup Forums for one second you twerp

he's right though

i can fuck your mother

iki, give it a rest, dude.

how many more bans will this cockroach evade before the jannies fucking finally range-ban his whole ISP

rest in bulgaria and gypsies may attack you
especially at night

>before the jannies fucking finally range-ban his whole ISP
stopped counting

he's a jobless t*rk (pleonasm) in germany who literally shitposts 24/7

infested with refugees and mudslimes

LQGAY DOLU

from which balkanshit country do you come from?

>infested by niggers and brainwashed coalburning whores and jews

the balkans arent looking so bad, imho. We are openly racist here.

agreed

>pretty ok climate
climate is only good in coastal Croatia and Montenegro
>beautiful grils
Slavic girls' looks decay horribly once they hit 30-ish
great food
If food were that great, why aren't there chevap shops in UK/US, kebab shops are everywhere in those places
people are warm and hospitable, brotier bros
people murder eachother for retarded reasons. There are still blood feuds in rural parts
In cities, they are more shallow than most W. Europeans and Americans.

>lots of corruption and nepotism in the public sector
well, the people of the country choose their government.

> good jobs outside of IT hard to find
junior IT jobs pay around $600
that's not enough around here, not anymore
you can't pay rent, food, bills and go out for that much
>well go and live with your parents
why would you? >IT jobs pay well

>coastal Croatia and Montenegro
no, winters are rainy and bora is fucking horrendous. but overall the rest of the year is good, like in the rest of the balkans.
>Slavic girls' looks decay horribly once they hit 30-ish
my gf is 32 and she is beautiful. this isnt russia, our women dont have to take care of their loser alcoholic husbands causing them to lose their looks, like in russia.
>There are still blood feuds in rural parts
Like where?
Balkans are fairly safe actually, most parts are safe or safer than Western RURAL areas, let alone cities.
>pic rel
>well, the people of the country choose their government.
Yeah, well, we ve only had 25 years of democracy. We are working on this.
>junior IT jobs pay around $600
and you have that pay for like six months, it doubles afterwards. also thats all net. if you wanna look up statistics, altogether thats not that different from most of the USA.

finfacts.ie/Irish_finance_news/articleDetail.php?US-income-of-bottom-50-flat-since-1970s-as-Big-Ideas-falter-739

Yeah things arent perfect. But people like you only know how to whine instead of doing something.

All these people saying its not that bad or some shit listen to me.
Have you ever spent 3 hours in a toe to get your passport and when you arrive once they either don't know how to do certain thing or "Sorry system has crashed come back another day"
Then they disrespect you and if you raise your voice just a little bit they'll call security.
The police is shit. Been through whole Balkans and 99.999% of police officers I've encountered and trust me on way from Bosnia to Croat I was stopped at least 4 times.
"Regular check" "Leave your vehicle"
"Is that your car?" When you arrive on the border "Where are you going?" "What will you do there?" "What do you have in yourcar?" "How much money do you have?"
Then people, 40% of them are racist fucks, homophobes (I'm not a huge fan of homosexuals either but I don't go out writing "Kill the faggot" on the walls"
No jobs, no respect for people who got wounded/died for their country.
All in all. Just don't come here.

Is berry berry bad white devil pls no come
we berry berry sad all time
*solemnly walks in the sunset*

> if you wanna look up statistics, altogether thats not that different from most of the USA
please be b8

>There are still blood feuds in rural parts
>Like where?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krvna_osveta

>Yeah, well, we ve only had 25 years of democracy. We are working on this.
25 years is pretty long. Look at Czechia. Even Slovenia and Estonia

pretty scenery everywhere. America is often praised for it nature but most people don't even get to see it often because we're stuck in our concrete wasteland of cities, suburbs, and strip malls

tell that to the trillions of americans that go to Boulder (just because of weed and hipsters)

I don't know a single person that has gone or would like to drive that long to get there.

dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_30702690/defying-trump-boulder-declares-itself-sanctuary-city

congrats, you don't hang out with moronic sjws and femi-autistic screechers.

you are fucking retard who doesnt understand that all US salaries are quoted GROSS OF TAXES
fucking moron asshole baka
>krvna_osveta wiki
proving what? i dont know of any place that has blood feuds except albania. never ever heard of anyone happen that to him or her.

ethnic conflict bullshit is a different issue.

Czechia was always wealthy tho, I ll grant you Estonia

>Czechia was always wealthy tho, I ll grant you Estonia

Alo bre! Ovdje u Slovenačkoj smo bogatiji od svih vaših zemalja zajedno, jebem te u usta!

>you are fucking retard who doesnt understand that all US salaries are quoted GROSS OF TAXES
fucking moron asshole baka

>getting this upset over a post

Yeah, I can assure you that those working in IT in US/UK don't earn $600 a month, with or without taxes.

I know for a fact that in the UK, you could flip burgers and make more than that. Even in the shittest regions 2bh.
>i dont know of any place that has blood feuds except albania. never ever heard of anyone happen
yeah, nice, anegdotal evidence beats facts

this is from wikipedia
In Montenegro, the feuds were predominantly between Montenegrins and ethnic Albanians.
In Herzegovina (currently a region of both Montenegro and Bosnia & Herzegovina) Montenegrins had feuds with each other. A neutral region was Grahovo and Vučja Zuba (triangle of Boka Kotorska, Montenegro and Herzegovina) where blood feuds were not recorded.
In Old Serbia (Kosovo, Macedonia) If a Serb had a weak family, he could be protected by an Albanian bratstva from other Albanians in exchange for anything from weapons or folk attire material (Serbs had rich textile art in the southern Serbian regions)

this

lol, goodbye boulder. LA and Sanfran have been that way for awhile, and they're covered in illegals,homeless, and trash now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A

I'm buying a house in Bulgaria in a few years and moving there.

which city senpai

Burgas

ewwww

t. Varna

It's like living in purgatory.

we are subhumans that need to be nuked hundreds of times

I guarantee you every single person from the Balkans who hates it here (and by hate I mean actually hate, not just think that there are very important problems here--which in fact there are) is someone who would hate their country regardless. I speak mainly for Croatia here for obvious reasons, but I'm of firm belief it's like that not just here but everywhere. I've met people with such blatant hate for this country who couldn't wait for us to join the EU so they could leave more easily and never come back. These are generally the people that seclude themselves in very specific groups. They don't participate in Croatian culture. They abhor our folk music, our traditions and regularly desecrate the foundations of this country. I couldn't live a goddamn day knowing I voluntarily left a place where I could come to anyone's house at any time of day, get drunk on absolute dogshit homemade rakija and call it amazing afterwards. I wouldn't be able to breathe knowing the local radio would never play a song with a tamburica sound in it. I couldn't live with myself knowing I nonchalantly left the land generations of my family had their blood spilled for or died for. Some of them even murdered in cold blood. I don't care much for the material things in life. Things here could be much better in that regard, but when put into perspective we're better off than most. I could leave and buy myself ample things. An apartment in Germany along with my German wife. But what the hell would a German woman know about me? I wouldn't feel like I truly owned anything nor would I feel like I belonged there. Because I don't. I fly my colours and love my own and if those two things are the only things I'll have left I won't die with a frown on my face.