What did I do wrong guys

What did I do wrong guys

Saying too mutch sorry Sup Forumseta..
Should have changed the subject quick

Nothing, you tried to get keks and she is a bitch

in spanish latin cultur bitch is a whore, not like how we use the word, 1. she is a bitch in american terms, better off leaving it alone
2. your a fucking neckbeard that apologizes too much once and forget it, move on to someone like you, a cat hoarder

You didn't censor out your name Austin.

>trying to hook up with an overreacting feminist sjw
Stop being a faggot

lol rekt

I asked another girl this was her response

Nothing, she's a stuck up bitch

Ive actually known her for years and we sext off and on all the time and tonight I was looking to get some nudes and then she pulls this shit on me.

pic related one of many pics shes sent me so idk why she crys about respecting women but she sends me nudes

Why are you not fucking this one then?

And this one time at Internet camp I called a girl a bad birch and she reacted like she had sand in her pussy

working on it

See

because Austin is a basic bitch

>birch

She's on the blob mate

Shes a feminist
you dodged the bullet

oh shit, did you just sexually harass her?

Your spanish sucks

This. This.

Austin you fucktard

Because she's crazy. I've known a few feminist types (in Aus tho so not super feminist like America has) who go on and on about respect and when it comes to sex they degrade themselves more than any normal girl
>beg for anal
>I'm your cum slut cover me in cum
>slap me harder
I just put it down to mental illness.

>What did I do wrong guys
you used 'ironically' incorrectly.

Also, you didn't just tell her to stop being a prissy cunt. If they can take a dick, they can take a joke. If they can't take a joke, move onto the next.

Goddamn it Austin

I would do pic related, really many times

Dont speak to her ever again user. Skme femanons are so high on their high horse its unreal. Move on to femanon B she sounds reasonable

everything faggot

>censoring the name
>fucking Austin in last msg

see

Oh shit is that Autumn?

Looks exactly like her and her bathroom.

Because autism

Thanks to your beta ass submissive actions this bitch is now the alpha. The nude sending ration is going to be (you)10:1(her) now

>bitches about how shes not a bitch
be great full you dodged a bullet

autumn...?

Fuck off underage.

who tf is autumn

get the mirror over to the left in the next picture

Alright Sup Forums let's find this bitch

Current leads:
>Austin
>Autumn

first off dont use that bro-tier shittalk on women.

secondly, if you do something wrong (from her perspective), dont dwell on it or try to explain to her anything. just say that you are really sorry and that you really didn't mean it that way.

women (or i guess any person doesnt matter which gender) dont want to be insulted and dont want to be corrected over matters you have literally no control over.
do you want to be called a faggot, dumb and a liar in between 2 text messages? and thats supposed to make you feel - what exactly?

when your trying to get into sexting i'd recommend being a smooth talker and hitting buttons. the only button you hit was the "im a dumb cunt please stop texting me ASAP" one
your social skills are abysmal. go and meet actual people you retarded fuck.

both girls and you included are boderline retarded. how you interpret the phrase "bad bitch" as a joke is beneath me. please look up the definition of a joke.

Oh.
Tumblrinas.
Because thats not new.

That's also my name

God OP you're so fuckin' autistic, don't use internet slangs on a hoe you dumbfuck.

Fuck that bitch OP. Im surprised you even went that long explaining the definition of a bad bitch. I would've cut that shit off after she started copping a little attitude. All that apologizing shit made you look like a faggot.

>denice is the BAD BITCH!

1.Shes stupid
2. you should've cut her off after she said "dont disrespect me
3.fuck that other girl

>What did I do wrong

You kept talking to her after she proved herself to be oversensitive and bitchy.