ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

IT IS A SUNDAY NIGHT. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE:

1) YOU ARE FAT, UGLY OR ANTI SOCIAL. MOST LIKELY ALL THREE.
2) YOU DON'T 'HATE PEOPLE', THEY HATE YOU AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ALONE
3) YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY FOR SUICIDE

DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE EDGY, SUPERIOR, COOLER. YOU ARE NOT. YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL LITTLE SNOW FLAKE. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FAT UGLY FUCK TOO SOCIALLY INEPT TO GET A GIRL; OR MAKE FRIENDS.
CARRY ON.

I mean I had a great time today. Now I'm just chilling out and relaxing and I got plans tomorrow morning. No need to angrily accuse people of unfounded shit

It makes me sick to my lower intestines to know that a chimp like you somehow made it to today without getting yourself killed with the dangerously low iq you have.
Do us all a favor and neck yourself my man, or just come to austin texas and let me do that for you. Just by knowing your intelligence is that of a small gorilla, i know that i can outsmart you and slice your neck open like a piece of swish cheese with one of my pocket knifes before you can try to get out "me no dumb" in your native jungle tongue. Take a minute to let this sink in before you slam your paw on to the keyboard with another embarrassing reply, plebeian.

Do I have to be with people every fucking day then? Talk about co dependency, sheesh

SEE PT. #3

Yo dude don't go implying gorillas are stupid or lord harambe will smite you

SEE POINT # 3

textbook projection here, move along people

Who the fuck is out on a sunday night? Everything is closed.

Nah, I'm here because I'm chilling at home, recovering from my sister's wedding. Shit got out of hand last night.

What's your excuse faggot

I don't see how she could put up with that tiny cock after Russel.

WHAT HAPPENS ON ONLINE SIMULATION GAMES IS FAKE YOU FAT SOCIALLY INEPT MUMMY'S BOY

Hurr durr I'm Op I love sucking massive Wang of black men. Hurrr fucking durr.
>Projecting faggot
>Implying we give a fuck about this shit tier thread
2/10 b8 and sage in options

Yo my dude, weddings happen. I went to one saturday

THAT'S NOT RUSSELL YOU DUMB LONELY BALDING 50 YEAR OLD.

Wrong night OP. Friday and Saturday nights are the usual "Why aren't you out?" nights. Who goes out on a Sunday night?

It's Monday faggot

Or maybe i just got back from work

I'm still recovering from last night thank you very much.

NO EXCUSES. I AM NOT SCARED LIKE YOU FAT FUCKS TO ADMIT I FIT THE BILL.

whats it like in the future you fucking liar?!?!
>mfw its sunday and a nigga says its Monday
>mfw when I have no face

CRINGE DOES NOT = EDGY YOU FAT WANNABE LONELY BALDING 17 YEAR OLD

This

Okay so what are we arguing about?

But op arnt you just saying those things because you are all 3?
just work out you don't have to leave your house to work out just eatless as well.

your lonely you have the internet you can talk all the way across the world.

or fuck a animal its not with in the law but you stay inside all day no one will no.

It's Monday here in AUS - unemployed NEET

1) Yes.
2) Yes.
3) Yes.

OR I am at work sitting on my lunch break bored.

who loves gay sex more, OP's winning by a long shot.

Why you projecting user?

Lol buttmad. Believe what you choose to. I'm just here to browse, and take place in the occasional fun thread. I had the honor of walking my sister down the aisle, and your grumpy ass can't take that from me.

Even though I know this is bait,
Today I:

Went to the beach and surfed a bit in the early morning with some friends
Got breakfast with friends
played some vidya for an hour or so
worked out at gym
Tomorrow got plans with a bunch more friends

Im fit, attractive, and happy, so before you say "SEE POINT 3" what if I dont even want to commmit suicide?

lot of butt hurt lonely summer fags in this thread. if what he said wasnt true you would lol this off...instead....u r trying to prove to a stranger u have a lyfe....m8, kill yourselves

"Unemployed NEET" is redundant.

This from that other thread about hating memes.

Are...are you retarded? Dude he was right you are a dick sucking faggot kek
HEY GUYS LOOK AT THE DICK SUCKING FAGGOT

post a pic...i guarantee you are all 3 too...fucking neckbeards

You ever heard about OP?
He's a fuckin' faggot.

No butthurt here, player. I like watching everyone sperglord out over this shit.

CONGRATS. THE FIRST STEP IS ADMITTING IT. LIFE WILL ONLY GET WORSE FROM NOW ON.

BUT FOR THESE LONELY FAT FUCKS- DELUSION IS THE ENEMY.

Nope. I admit I have no life. OP fucked up by making this thread on a Sunday night but it's not like it makes a difference. I was here Friday and Saturday night.

who wouldnt want to do that man its like winning the game the human body wants to go back the mold woman up man.

I'm too cowardly for suicide, though I do wonder what makes Sunday night different from other nights.

SEE #2 I LITTERATLY CANNOT STOP SUCKING DICKS BY THE WAY. ILL SUCK YOUR DICK FOR BUS TOKENS AND I AM OP, THEN ILL WALK WHERE I WAS GOING

DADDY LEFT YOU? HOW SURPRISINGLY, AN ESTROGEN FELLED FAT FUCK RAISED BY A SCORNFUL SINGLE MOM IS A PUSSY. SURPRISED.

That is russel brand before he was famous protesting some liberal shit.

POST A TIME STAMPED PIC OR YOU LOSE.

STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME YOU FAT FUCKING BITCH

It's a Sunday you fucktard. Some of us have work tomorrow morning so we spend today getting reday for the rest of the week. God forbid I spend a day doing laundry and grocery shopping before calling an early night to get some decent sleep. Trying ti making a nigga feel bad when he's already got to work on labor day.

Or he could leave your shit tier b8.
>Sage

you are a fake op stop trying to white knight for op.

Nah. Pops didn't leave. He had a stroke, and is confined to a wheelchair. He asked me take the responsibility on in his place.

dude, hes made this thread 3 nights in a row......same answers all the time....he must be a fucking troll but he's 100% right..same threads..he just changes the pics

I actually just got off work from a 12 hour shift and I fully intend to sit my ass at home and drink OP

>lying, here about to watch Archer with the wife
>she brings in muh sandwich and I laugh as I close your thread
It's good to be the king.

Ate 6 pot brownies the other night, learned about my great grandma dying, took vyvanse this morning and then got upset about my gg. But idk bout all dat ugly shit you be spewing, ask that Natalie chick (;

YOU SHOULD STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

TYPICAL AUTISTIC LOSER, SO DELUSIONAL HE CAN'T EVEN TELL HOW FAR GONE HE IS.

NO I DIDNT, IT'S POPULAR CONCENSUS

FUCK YOU FAKER. THIS IS MY THREAD YOU PIMPLED FACE LOSER. DURR #3 #3
>#3

u aint closing shit summerfag..youll be here all night..do realdolls make sandwiches these days? how much did that model cost u?

OH NICE I GOT DUBS, I FUCKING LOVE DUBS.

STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME

I AM THE REAL OP

The only thing I am is anti social

What you tryin to get into somethin?

I'm down

STOP PRETENDTING BE ME

checked

Russel is more attractive honestly

I'm too sunburned, sore, and hungover to do anything else.

Also anti social.

YOU ARE THE FAKER YOU CUNT

STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!?!

If i get dubs im new op and live is great and your all wonderful people rolling for world peace.

I guess this all applies to you as well eh OP?

POTS ENDERPITING BEEM

JEW

did you slip on my cum running down your sister's leg onto the floor of the hoghouse she got married in

>YOU ARE THE FAKER YOU CUNT

I'm on Sup Forums because it's Monday and I'm wasting time at work faggot.

seems like op gets mad when people pretend to be them maybe we should all act like op and talk shit about people who are not op?

counter troll is a act of trolling,

FUCK OFF THATS THE GAYEST SHIT EVER. WHAT GETS ME MAD IS YOU DELUSIONAL TWATS TRYING TO PRETEND TO NOT BE ACTUAL SHREKS IRL

YOU'RE OP
HE'S OP
WHO ELSE IS OP

IM OP AND IM GAY AND HAVE SEX WITH SMALL ANINNMAALLS THEY GO BAW AND THATS WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD SORRY GUISE YOUR ALL SUCH NICE PEOPLE AND I SHOULD NOT SAY MEAN HURTFUL THINGS THAT I FEEL ABOUT MYSELF HEEER HDEERRP.

#9 FAGGOT

NICE DUBS YOU LYING QUEER NEET

im here tonight cus tommorow is memorial day and y would i go out the night before

DEAD MEME FAGGIT

IM ALSO OP AND I LIKE TO SLEEP WITH ANINMALS ITS LIKE WE ARE THE SAME PERSON I ALSO STARTED THIS THREAD ITS LIKE WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WE SHOULD HOOK UP AND TOUCH PENISES.

IT'S LABOR DAY YOU LARDASS

PLEASE REFER TO THIS
DEAD GORILLAS GIVE ME KEKKIES IN MAI TUMTUM

Maybe beacuse I have stuff to do tomorrow, so I can't get loose until 5 am.
Idk man, Monday isn't the best of all days of the week
PS: NO I'M OP

Time stamp good enough faggot?

Playing star citizen with friends
This thread is bait
Eat shit OP

Tits or gtfo whore

BUT IM OP AND I LIKE TO HAVE GAY SEX IN THE BUTT AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND SAID THOSE MEAN HURTFUL THINGS SO PEOPLE WOULD SPEND TIME WITH ME ON SUNDAY CAUSE IM SO LONELY AND HAVING PEOPLE SAY HURTFUL THINGS BAC TO ME MAKES ME FEEL LESS ALONE.

1.) Yeah?
2.) And?
3.) So what?

CAN I ASK IF YOU USE BLOOD OF DEAD PEOPLE TO MASTERBATE WITH OR IS THAT YOUR BLOOD IM OP AND WE SHOULD TOUCH DICKS SOME TIME.