Why are ginger males so susceptible to converting to radical islam?

why are ginger males so susceptible to converting to radical islam?
is this the ultimate proof that they're not white but allies to arabs thus enemies to the white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12172181
strawpoll.me/12172185
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that true though? I keep hearing that but I've seen the same kid used over and over again and then like 2 other gingers. I'm ginger and I hate Islam.

It's proof that they are tempermental mental defectives and that Islamo-memes appeal to that mindset.

Gingers are not human, they're the spawn of the devil. They're ar countless myths saying this, I guess they were right

Because gingers are the butt of many jokes in Western countries and Islam is egalitarian among its adherents.

We're literally the whitest people on earth and burn in direct sunlight in 10 minutes. You're all shitskins to me.

gingers shall no longer be considered white, when day comes to cleanse the lands of the coloreds gingers will meet the same faith for you're collaboration

Shoo shoo shitskin

>t. honorary arab
even the nonce prophet fad a red beard, i guess is in your blood to be arab mans loyal follower

Nah. I don't like Arabs.

>Milo Yiannopoulos

Is he a ginger too ? That's not a very good representation of gingers t b h.

A literal homosexual barely white ginger greek interracial fetishist alt-right trump supporter. The most ridiculous thing i have heard in my life, you'd think it's the script for a comedy.

(1)
strawpoll.me/12172181
(2)
strawpoll.me/12172185

>there are "people" who don't find ginger girls attractive
wew lad

What did gingers ever do to be bullied?

Milo isn't a ginger, he's a greek

you re rite, gingger hair is inherently jewish-demonic, also you can rearrange the letters to make the nigger word

ooh user said that because he wrote the article
of course he did, lel

Ashkenazi Jews are the most closely related to Italians. They are meds.

que feos que son los judios por dios

es lo que tiene, milenios de incesto