Am I the only person that thinks Brock Turner did nothing wrong

Am I the only person that thinks Brock Turner did nothing wrong

No. Thank /pol for this rundown.

I think it's ridiculous how everyone was so upset. He only fingered her, and she was passed out drunk behind a dumpster.
He served three months, that is plenty

I don't give a fuck what he did.

He thought he was helping the girl by committing sexual and spiritual Renaissance and pretending to be her boyfriend cause she's sexually lost and can't find her soulmate

impossible to know really since we don't know what (if anything) the drunk girl did to encourage him. She does not remember.

Exactly. Maybe if she didn't drink herself into oblivion she might remember it started out consensual

She encouraged him by hanging all over him

I think it was disgusting how much the media hyped this non story and how many distortions there were. This names a few of them The media also tried to imply he was sober based on the Swedes who stopped him, but it is definitive that he wasn't just drunk, he was fucking wasted.

Reasonable doubt is a high standard and I don't think the case met that. He should have been acquitted.

Nope. There are plenty of other assholes out there.

RAPIST FUCKING SCUM.

He fucking raped a girl and got less than someone who steals a TV. Fuck all of you

His dad said rape was "20 minutes of action". How can you defend ANYONE in that family?

I don't think he did nothing wrong, but it was blown out of proportion a ridiculous amount. I feel bad for the guy, dauber ruined his life cause of one minor mistake
what really annoys me is all the people calling him a rapist that know literally nothing about the case
which is pretty much everyone

>hanging all over him

maybe she just could not stand up straight because she voluntarily drank a near fatal amount of ethanol.

No asshole. He did not rape her. He fingered her. That's not rape. By fucking definition it's not rape . And he was not charged with rape. You asshole

Not rape

Read this you ignorant fuck

This, I see posters of the "I am a rapist" image pasted on walls all over the city. It sucks man, I hate that everyone jumped on the fuck-this-guy train so early afterwards. No one is willing to hear these cases out and just immediately jump to hating whoever is charged, but apparently we still live in a rape culture.

Never underestimate the influence of a gaggle of squawking twats who are on a vagina power soapbox

Not rape. You believed the MSMs lies

I swear man, they get everything they want here. At least University of Chicago is taking a stand against their bullshit.

Pic of victim? Was she Asian? Hot? Anyone know?

Asking the important questions

The prosecutor was an attention whore. Big red flag. He obviously used the case to gain attention. He probably is gearing up to switch to politics.

The niggers are chimping out comparing his sentence to those of blacks that brutally rape their victims. It's sick.