Sup Forums, can you please tell why woman are so confusing? Short story to accommodate this

Sup Forums, can you please tell why woman are so confusing? Short story to accommodate this.
>work optional for my gf today
>calls me to see if i can hang out today
>me drowning in homework and preparing for tests say no
>says shell never ask to hang out again because its stupid
>argue saying its not stupid to try and i would normally want to but hw is priority
>"Go do that then. Dont message me ever"
Wtf Sup Forums, is she just emotional right now or are all woman like this to some extent?

>is she just emotional right now or are all woman like this to some extent?

Yes, and yes. At least until they grow up, sometime in their late 40s

Late 40's??? So basically you're telling to go after a 40 year old?

>"Go do that then. Dont message me ever"

Just wanted to add that your education is worth a lot more in the long run than some college twat that would probably cheat on you for two shots of Bacardi.

Trust me, she is not "the one".

Get your education and career ON TRACK, then you can play with the pussy. And don't get married without a pre-nup, and NEVER fuck a chick bareback, or even with her condoms. Always use ones YOU bought and brought. Your DNA is your future, don't let it get stolen.

she is manipulating you emotionally. call her out on it and if she can't see what she is doing and / or admit it then it will never get better.

see
Some of them don't even grow up by then.

However, the good things about older women is they don't yell, they don't tell, and they are grateful as hell.

DNA Security should be a priority at all times. Just because she's old, doesn't mean she can't get preggers.

This too.

>to some extent
yeah but i think you might be neck deep in the bitch trench. let her go, if she comes back then maybe you can salvage it if not then you're probably saving yourself some trouble

Thanks for the advice anons..
Any more? This is some good stuff

>prenup
Since the 20th century prenup are 99% overturned in the womens favor
Don't get married at all, there is ZERO reasons to fall in to this trap as a man past the 20th century.

try not to let her get away with it cause she won't stop doing it. It does mean she really likes you tho so congrats

Don't know man, just got dumped today after a year and 4 months. Doesn't feel good

If this is true, and I'd be surprised if it isn't, then I could not agree more.

There is little reward for young men to get married these days.

>It does mean she really likes you tho so congrats

>It does mean she really likes fucking with your head, tho, so congrats

Fixed that for ya

My condolences. It sucks that you have to feel this way.

On the upside, you got away. Next time, don't get so invested.

I don't think shes trying to fuck with me, i just think shes like that normally. Shit does fuck with me tho. Like wtf bitch im trying my best and your ass is being irrational. Shits just annoying

OP, ask yourself: is this emotional terrorist the mother of your children? really? really nigga? enjoy the puss puss all you want, but beyond that lies tragedy

Yeah it always sucks at first user. Relationships are the opposite of showers as a child. You remember as a kid you didn't want to shower but once you got in you didnt wanna get out? Well in this situation you want the relationship but once you're in, you cant wait to get out

OP? What do *you* want?

Fuck her and her emotions. Don't text her back.

Her pussy isn't worth you getting shitty grades
^^This is exactly right

Thing is I don't think she means to fuck with me. I just think she's naturally irrational as all women are. Getting in a relationship finally lets you see what everyone talks about when they say how crazy woman are and how when they're wrong their still right.

Yeah i know she isn't. Even though she got upset i still didnt hang out with her and focused on hw. Shit just bothers me is all.

you have to start talking to women user. It will be good for you :)

your instinct will tell you if she is worth it. Don't let your insecurities (if any) get in the way and put up with her bullshit for nothing.Don't do everything she says cause yer gonna be miserable but try and keep her happy.

There is nothing wrong with dating, if anything it will teach you valuable people skills and how to talk/deal with "difficult" personalities in the workforce or future relationships.

you made the right call and sometimes it's shitty. we got your back Sup Forumsro

Assuming you're on some professional type career track or even in a lucrative skilled trade, you should remember that your value as a mate only increases with age.

Your self confidence, your tangible worth, and your experience all increase as time goes by. These all serve to make you more attractive.

Women, on the other hand, usually go down in value, as a mate, with age. They all know this. Since most of them would like to retire by 30 and let you support them, it's on them to pick a "winner" as early as possible and get that DNA out of you as a guarantee.

You are much better off, getting your life in an order you desire before you even consider a long-term relationship or children, if at all.

We are rapidly approaching the point where you could hire a surrogate and donor to produce an heir, if needed. Modern women have altered our society to the point where they are almost superfluous.

Yeah, the pussy is fun, but the drama causing life support unit attached to it is just not worth it anymore. I think my generation is probably the last to have women worth while. (I'm 51, BTW)

Thanks Sup Forumsro

You're completely right. But sometimes the mere emotion of loneliness is enough to make you say fuck it and get a girlfriend, regardless of all the cons..

Also if you were curious, im a womans studies major.
Lol jk that would be horrible. Computer Science major ftw

>you have to start talking to women user. It will be good for you :)

Jokes on you, faggot. I've been married for more than 30 years and raised four daughters. Trust me I know -exactly- how crazy women can be.

I love the women in my life, but they are completely fucking irrational sometimes. Third-wave feminism hit my country like a tidal wave and it has been drowning young men the most. Women of this latest generation are some of the most self entitled cunts I have ever seen. Men are treated as little more than a consumable resource now.

Trust me, until shit changes and balance is restored, there is no logical reason for a young man to get married these days.

OP here just to say that my gf is usually not this bad. Shes usually pretty great. She can cook, we're interested in the same stuff. Have the same sense of humor. When we're together in person things are usually not bad at all but when texting or calling is when shit hits the fan.

>But sometimes the mere emotion of loneliness is enough to make you say fuck it and get a girlfriend, regardless of all the cons..

Believe me, Sup Forumsro, I completely understand that feeling. But listen to an old, old man. It's cool to have some casual relationships, even a couple of fuck-buddies. But guard your heart and your DNA like the precious commodities they are. If you don't, you will likely lose both.

I TOTALLY believe you ;)
But saying there is no good women is like saying there is no good music anymore. You have to find it and actually make an effort.
Men these days are turning more and more beta and spineless. Show your worth, its not hard.

There it is. Most people can't detect any kind of emotion or anything through just text and voice, especially women, who rely so much on physical and tonal cues. So in the absence of these vital parts of communication, she automatically assumes the worst and shit devolves. It happens a lot.

Check'd but you're both right. Fact is a large majority of woman are just irrational cunts. But there are good ones. Rare but when found they just give you faith that maybe you will find a special someone.

Fuck you. Women don't want me anymore. I used to have great girlfriends who loved intellectual conversations and rarely did anything that bothered me. Since graduating college and moving to a large city, they are all shallow soulless materialistic whores who decide everything from a photograph and have no interest in stability unless it comes with money and manipulation. I don't even date white women at all anymore; this entire generation has gone to shit.

here is the problem
never give a definite no go a girl
just say maybe then explain why it "might not" happen

lets apply it to your scenario
grill >can we hang out
you >i would love that, maybe after i finish my homework.
grill >oh! call me when your done luv ya(or some shit like that)
at this moment make a small joke. always leave the laughing

The truth op is that only women truly understand women....

And they fucking hate eachother too!

So stands to reason they are an enigma with vaginas.

Underrated but fair

AGAIN
you have to put effort into finding them, don't be a lazy cunt. Also if you had so many amazing girlfriends that were the best ever!!11!! And they all ended up leaving you then maaaaaaybe you're the problem? Not them? Faggot.

>Men these days are turning more and more beta and spineless

Obvious feminist is obvious.

Much like the computer in the 983 movie "Wargames", men are learning, slowly, that the only way to win the relationship games of today is simply not to play. Women just aren't worth it anymore. If I were a young man just starting out -today- there is no way I would get married as young as I did, nor have kids as young as I did.

I love my girls. So far I have four wonderful grandchildren to spoil to my hearts content. But I started making babies in the late 80s, after I left the Army. Young men just can't do that anymore.

And yes, there are still "good" women out there but they are a dying breed. Currently college aged women are little more than grown infants, demanding everything be given to them and done for them. Finding a woman who actually understands what a true partnership marriage is, just gets harder every day. And frankly, most of them can't be bothered to figure it out until their late 30s when that biological clock starts ticking loud enough to be heard.

Overall, young men are just better off waiting. Time is on their side.

Pic related: Me, circa 1984, Ft Carson CO

I like this. I like this a lot. I'll be sure to do this from now on

lol you can't deny that there is a rising pussy level in young men nowadays? You can't lay all blame on women and think college aged men have no issues of their own lol. Of course women can be awful, but men are no saints either. Have you tried talking to the average guy in their young 20s lately? All they try to do is throw the blame of their unsuccessful love life at someone else. Good men are just as rare if not harder to find.

Remember OP.
Sluts are ALWAYS cheaper and better.

But sluts dont give love and affection to JUST you. Sluts dont touch on that really deep level because all it is, is lust. Whereas i crave love.

love & affection lead to nothing but higher blood pressure and a very miserable unrealistic sad life.

Sorry that I can't add any valuable advice but I want to get out that I'm actually, really, really happy that I'm gay when I read crap like that.

I found a wonderful mate and we're together for around 2 years already. While things can get emotional as well between us we have a stable base and mutual desire to be there for each other.
Non of that "gay culture" crap with fucking around and cruising applies for us, by the way. He was a virgin with 25 and I was a virgin with even 29 when we got together.

With all that feminism crap changing the lifestyle and dissolving families as how they were completely now I really feel blessed to not be attracted the least to woman.
They just annoy me and I let them feel that I dislike them and they are worth nothing for me. It makes them mad. I was one of the most hated people in the institude I worked - Interestingly only by the women. All the men were great colleagues and we got along fine and hung out after work.

This modern world is a nuthouse. If you're so unfortunate to be sane and a rationale thinker you're bound to feel like nearly everything and everyone around you is insane.

My condolences to all heterosexual males.

checking

Let us know the follow-up story, which I'm sure will be that she went to go hang out with someone else and did something with that person to get even with you for "ignoring" her.

why do you care so much cuck? if it were a male you'd probably tell him to fuck off then call him when you're ready to hang out. but since you're so desperate to have a shot to fuck this bitch you give her a pass, pine so hard over it you have to come here for advice, and try to psychoanalyze the entire gender. grow some balls faggot

Sent from my Android phone

Women think they can be difficult because they have a 'giner, OP. Learn this now, or you'll be frustrated forever. Also, quit entertaining your girlfriend's bullshit; she only acts this way because you put up with/react to it.

They are so confusing because they are women, you idiot.

Nah at her work it was optional for her to go in. She said since we didnt hang out she would just go to work, which she did.

Have a shot? Shes my girlfriend you retard. We've fucked more times than you and Tyrone have. I came here for advice because my friends dont have girlfriends and it's not psychoanalyzing if everyone agrees.

>She said since we didnt hang out she would just go to work, which she did.
So she says. (dun dun DUNNN)

Yeah, because the modern economy forces me to keep moving between cities. Yes, that absolutely means I'm a terrible person. I've spent plenty of time searching again here, too, but something has changed in the last 3 years while I was with my last girlfriend. No one seems to want me anymore. They just disappear or aren't interested in the first place.

because you want to have a shot a fucking her. again. are. you. fucking. stupid. as. well. as. a. beta. fucking. faggot.

you're fucked out of your mind loser. diaf and cancer tonight please

d-d-d-duh guizes why r gurls so mean?

What makes me "bad," exactly? I make over 200k/year, went to a top 5 university, am 5'10", have no acne and a decent-looking face (rated 6/10 anonymously), have never cheated, don't do 1-night stands, live downtown in a major city, have varied interests, etc. I'm not dating a fat woman or a woman who can't understand me in conversations. They all ignore me on the platforms that exist now (in college I had great success with OKCupid, but nothing works anymore on it or any of the apps) and my social circle isn't wide like it was in college so mutual friends don't work either. You tell me. Go ahead, tell me how worthless I am.