Autism thread

Autism thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSaN0QkeyRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lel

4. did i win?

I am to stupid to do this does that mean I'm autismo

Well we don't know the answer to that. The clock, ball, and fan are different variables from the rest

4... Gimme my muthafuckin money

zero.

Either this or 15.

last clock has a different time you moran

No one wins. The thread itself is the test. All who reply are autistic. And before anyone points it out, yeah I realize I replied.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSaN0QkeyRo

Found the Faggot that can't do math

>autism thread
>i might have something for that

The answer is 11

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Or Autistic.

Both

>not even autistic

Anyone who didn't come to the conclusion that the answer is four should probably kill themselves.

15 retards.
6+6+6=18
3+3+3=9
3x3=9-3=6
3x6=18-3=15

3x=18, x=6

3y=9, y=3

r^2-r-6=0
(r-3)(r+2)=0
r=3, r=/=-2

(6*3)-3=15

I can math faggots.

TWO [o clock]
X
THREE [visible black pentagons on ball]
-
TWO [propeller arms]
=
FOUR

6+6+6=18
3+3+3=9
3x3=9-3=6
2x6=12-3=9

This. Fucking morons.

The manual was unclear.My dick stuck into a fan

>2x2-2=6
Ok

Congratulations, you are autistic.

>cant tell time
>two propeller arms
Is this bait or are you legitimately retarded

you got the signs wrong for r, it's 2, -3

(6*2)-3
therefore the answer is 9

This is the most retarded post here.
>Three visible black pentagons on ball
Following your logic the first sum should be 15, not 18

It clearly says two o'clock you nigger. (2x3)-2=4

>checkmate

Found the mentally challenged nigger. There are clearly six visible on each of the first three soccer balls, faggot. Literally kill yourself.

this

Either incalculable as the first three rows are different than the last one or 12.

a fan also has a valid value of -2, so 20 is a valid answer.

The soccer ball used Unfriend.com to unfriend the clock.

15* For some reason I read the last one as + + instead of x -.

/thread

4 is the answer. Everyone who thinks otherwise is mentally challenged.

The fan can also be equal to -2 so 20 is also an acceptable answer

The clock is at 2, its fucking 6 you god damn niggers

>being this stupid

Autismo.

So 2x3-2 is 6? Hang yourself.

How do sporting balls do math?

No. So much autism in this thread.

I saw an elephant at toysrus and i felt so bad i didnt buy it. I put him down but i know he wanted to come with me. I knew id be the only person that would ever treat him right. Not just throw him around and not care cause its just a stupid stuffed animal. I feel so bad.

Autistic people statistically do not perform worse in math and science, only in social skills

Now you, on the other hand, might have a more serious and debilitating form of the dreaded retard

6 undefined variables in 3 equations.
Infinite solutions.

The symbols are different in the bottom row. What matters is the black spots on the soccer ball, the time and the number of blades in the fan.

Assuming the above, the answer is 4.

And yes, I have autism.

you fucked up dawg. now some snot nosed little brat is chewing on Mr. Heffalump. he'll be rotting in a bin in two weeks time.

>being this stupid

Try again faggot, the answer is four.

X+X+X = 18 X=6
Y+Y+Y=9 Y=3
Z^2-Z=6 Z=6 OR Z =-2
(Y*X)-Z (3*6)-6=12 OR (3*6)-(-2)=20

Enjoy your wage cuck job without any math skils

6 + 6 + 6 = 18
3 + 3 + 3 = 9
3 * 3 - 3 = 6
3 * 6 - 3 = 15

Not enough information

Except the clock says 2 o'clock, there are only three black spots on the soccer ball which are visible and only 2 fan blades. Therefore (2x3)-2=4

Nice try though!

So what is the test?

If you get 4, are you autistic?
If you get anything else, are you not autistic?

If you get anything other than 4 then you have some serious cognitive disability.

One needs to know why this is a better answer, though.

They could argue the 3 initial equations give you no reason to think the displayed values are the real values rather than the pictures-as-variables to be solved for.

To which I'd say the pictures give you every reason to believe so, especially in the final equation to solve, where any difference between the first three must have meaning by the heuristic of specificity.

based/10

Well said.

So if you get 4 you are not autistic?
Please explain this test further.

Soccer ball: 6

Time : 3

Fan: 3 or -2

Soccer+Time-Fan = 6 or 11

Sue

This, guys and grills, is retardation.

This test is similar to something you would see in an IQ test. It is to see whether or not a person can think "outside the box." In the case the box is the variables that were set with the first three equations. As you can see, most of the people here have IQs which are well below the national average for Nicaragua.

Ah, great, thanks.

its 5 faggot.

in all seriousness it is 4 niggers order of operations you would subtract 1 from 3 an then multiply 2 and 2.

>the variables that were set with the first three equations

What leads the IQ test creator to think these are variables rather than funny ways to express numbers?

Who is to say only the first three equations may be used to set the rule? (And even that doesn't demand they be variables rather than ways to display numbers.)

In fact, if you look in a Mensa puzzle book, they are crammed with questions that might draw on additional information pulled in from, in this case, the final 4th equation to solve, in which case the varied pictures indeed suggest these are funny ways to show numbers rather than objects-as-(solved)-variables.

Look carefully at the pictures in the final equation. The clock is at 2 o'clock the ball has 3 spots and the fan only has two 2 blades.

2×3-2=4

2?

Thank God I'm not the only one who is isn't retarded

16?

10?

The very way in which they are used makes them variables. The number of spots visible varies depending on which angle the ball is viewed from, etc.

The answer is four, move along.

No, the answer is 4.

3 visible. Are we to make assumptions?

satan confirmed

Saying there are three visible spots is not an assumption, it is fact. Jesus, the stupid is strong with you.

The ball has first 5 Spots (next lowest prime is 3) and than 3 Spots (next lowest prime is 2) so it's actually 2x2-2=2

Where the fuck did that 2 come from you stupid nigger?

trick question the ones at the bottom all appear different, so its impossible to know what the symbols mean,

the fan can also be two different numbers either 3 or -2

>5 spots
Go back to elementary and learn how to count, faggot.

The ball has 3 black spots from what we can see. That is a clear statement. We assume there are more spots on the other side.

Oh. Fuck. No, it's 2x4-2=6. Sorry, i was confused...

easy, 16

Actually I win because I'm enjoying this

16?

Yeah I'm autistic, fuck.