You fags will argue about anything

You fags will argue about anything

You're 70 years from Earth, with the Borg, the Kazon, the Hirogen, the Vidiian, Species 8472, the Vaadwuar, and the Krennim Imperium between you and home. Which Captain do you want to serve under?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0D0qeR5EEY
youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sisko. He's the only one of all the captains that felt like an actual military leader to me.

This. Nobody else had any discipline, except when they wanted Picard to be a hard ass so one of the other officers could ignore his orders and save the day. Janeway was just a bitch.

My star trek must be off because I only recognize one of those races.

Also Picard.

I was meaning between Janeway and Ransom, but fair enough.

Captain Corey was the only one who actually got things done. He is my number one pick.

Also Archer wasn't too bad, but the writing for the first two seasons of Enterprise was terrible.

Pike

The best there ever was.
>I fucking love Voyager.
Though I would propose some changes. For example, whenever we encounter and defeat the Borg, we salvage whatever transwarp equipment we can.

Neither. Let the Doctor run the ship.

>Janeway was just a bitch.
fuk off

Borghese queen the the ultimate gayness. Took a cool, scary enemy and turned them into boring generic vaudevillian horseshit.

Borg*

Edgy.

Janeway obviously. Voyager's entire mission was "overcome impossible odds across a vast expanse of uncharted space get back home". Sounds like the woman for the job.

Captain Jack Aubrey

And if I had been on Voyager, we'd have only seen that queen once.

Picard. Fuck the others

Picard.

/thread

Captain Jack Sparrow

I would "hack" 7 of 9 and make her my sex girlfriend

Ransom. Sure what he did violated the Prime Directive and was supremely unethical and violent, but you'd get home way faster and in one piece. Since you're just following orders, worst you get is a court-martial down a rank or two.

Yeah we know thanks

naa janeway was a copy of picard. i think i would have liked her if I hadn't seen TNG. Her officers were the real shit storm. generic white boy, generic asian, rebel leader made 2nd in command? terrible premise.

accurate

Forgot to attach the image, didn't want to have downloaded it for nothing.

Archer. He fought in the Xindi and Romulan wars. Everybody else were just sciencefags.

I'd rather have Captain Jack Harkness.

...it doesn't even make sense anyway...

Han Solo

The Prime Directive is horseshit anyways. There's a reason they violate it in every series and many movies.

I'm taking notes here. Keep going. I haven't watched Voyager in 15 years or whatever it's been so I can't remember WTF happened.

I'm going to say... Chakotay. He's got that whole do it the way of my ancestors thing happening. So I assume he'll just kill everything that stands in our way. The Indian way.

He's the guy from Pirates of the Caribbean

>trying to sleep the depression away
Yep, I've gotten to that point actually....

The Tranya guy with his giant lightbulb ship will ignore all those pretenders.

Yeah. That's retarded.

lol
The captain of a space station?
Geez

Janeway all the way home.

Captain Alexander Smollet.

>We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the slightly more difficult way.

how is it that the first answer is almost always the correct one?

>I fucking love Voyager.

why you trollin?

He Captained the Defiant multiple times, and did a fantastic job. He demonstrated that he was a cunning tactician, as well as capable of handing a very diverse crew (like Voyager was stuck with) with how successfully he managed DS9 and it's inhabitants.

Definitely. This guy knows what's going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0D0qeR5EEY

Sisko. There is no other option.

I'm not. I watched it episode-by-episode from February to late-July. Now I'm on DS9. It's the best Trek imo, and they need to do more for after its storyline. Fuck "Discovery."

Kirk. Be home by the end of season 1.

This.

After losing 3 ships and 90% of the crew.

Sisko, because he's not afraid to play dirty.

Eeey but he'd get it done!

>nigger
There goes your argument out the window

he is the lesser of two weevils

BLACK CAPTAIN BEST CAPTAIN.

Except for when he goes back to Earth and makes soul food or saves Martin a Luther King Jr. or whatever.

this

Dave Lister.

No, it just shows how shitty all the other captains are, since they're worse than a negro captain.

I love the fact that Miss Piggy makes a joke about Tim Curry's big dick in that movie.

"LOOOOONG John."

Tim curry has a huuuuuge dick.

Just enslave fam. It'll be more fun.

Captain K'nuckles.

Captain Han Solo

I would never have my captain be a B-List actor

wew

This
+dubs checked

fuck, you beat me to it

youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo

Ya know his middle name was 'Token' right?

Pardon me Sir, but I don't think you're exactly qualified for such a task. Though to be far, I don't think Mister Rimmer would be a good choice for the position either. Might I suggest placing the Scutters in command of the mission?

I might disagree.

Get rekt FAGGOT

This.

We'll be fine, Kryters. Don't worry. Where's Holly?

Oh, you *might* disagree?

Quite frankly, I think you're all a bit barmy.

Right, let's get this show on the road. Set a course for Earth. Where's Cat?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight here! Was giving myself a well deserved licking. You think I wake up looking this fine?

Where we going?

He'd do in pinch. Very underrated series.

Not sure if I want you touching the controls now...

Picard, duh.

Oh yes, I suppose we'll just talk our way through the Delta Quadrant. This should be interesting, to say the least.

Picard you plebs

Captain, why are the Borg being such smegheads?

>talk our way through the Delta Quadrant

Picard in the movies was pretty brutal when called for. Especially in First Contact.

But I don't consider the movies canon precisely because that fucked with Picard's character so much.

I fucking love DS9. Captain S gets shit done.

Not to mention Kira...

Hell yeah! TNG will always be #1 but DS9 is second to me.

Yeah, the TNG movies weren't awful, they were mostly average with the exception of Insurrection which is absolutely atrocious. It's also the reason I wouldn't take Picard. He'd fuck around with some bland old woman than help save trillions and help end the Dominion War.

>

"There were no TNG movies."

Captain Marvel

No, there are no odd numbered Star Trek Movies.

That, too.

So there are only 2 Star Trek movies?