There is this girl called Kailey at school and I was trying to get close to her to fuck her but I fucked up and I think...

There is this girl called Kailey at school and I was trying to get close to her to fuck her but I fucked up and I think her dog might be seriously injured or dead...

I was at her house this afternoon and we were in her garden by her pool with her dog (he was sleeping under the glass table we were by) talking about our assignment for class. Her mom cut us up some melons and left them outside.

I'm quite a clumsy guy and I knocked the stand over and it smashed through the glass and it all collapsed onto the dog with glass and pieces of melons going everywhere. I swear I couldn't believe it as this mess of melon, glass, flies and blood was swarming infront of me. The dog let out a sound i'll never forget and I panicked and just ran guys.. I fucking ran climbed over her fence and ran 3km home... Seriously guys what the fuck do I do i've got 17 missed calls I'M SO FUCKED...

Hahahahahaahahahhhhahahahahahaha

poor dog :(

say what you did so you don't look like you fucking murdered their dog on purpose and ran away, things can only get worse if you hide

I'm sorry man but your fucked should have stayed there and helped in any way instead but now you look like a coward

Running was your first mistake, only options are to own up to what you did and explain, or kys.

Fake ur death user, there is no other way.

I was scared I didn't know what to do. I can't go back man I'm so fucked.

I can't fucking go back to school I murdered her fucking dog. She keeps fucking calling what do I do?

explain faggot

Why the fuck did you run away, sorry but youre fucked now

Answer faggot man up unless you want to be known as the dog murderer man up take responsibility

Thanks user for reminding me that my life ain't half bad

You ran away. What a cry baby. You deserve all the disrespect coming your way.

I have a feeling you might get sued or rumours of you killing the dog .

man the fuck up user and talk to her. youre going to make it incredibly fucking worse by not talking to her. TALK TO HER. you beta

>her doggo attacked you
>in self defence you lifted dog whilst it was on your arm and put it through glass table
>heard a woman scream "my baby!"
>jumped over fence to see man running off with a baby
>pursued him for 2miles
>he throws baby
>epic fight
>you win but he gets away
>only just got home and had a shower
>fell asleep
>woke up to see missed calls

thank me anytime user

You killed a doggo.

Hahahahahahahaahaha this.

>fake
Fuck that shit.
OP, you know what to do.
>pic related

fml what do I do should I run?

Man just answer the phone and explain!

Put me in the screencaps please

Answer you dumb nigger Jesus christ

lolwut

No faggot, Im the guy who posted the endless suffering gif. Running will make it worse, just explain what happened over text, and calm down, try to plead with her to prevent her from calling the police aswell.

are you guys retarded? he send those messages

Own up to it and explain you spazzed out

I can't answer man I'm too fucking scared. Jake is her faggot bf. What do I tell the cops?

Yes you have to keep running. Throw phone and run.

When you cant run anymore, physically, sleep.

When you wake up, keep running.

You should not have slit her dogs throat to get closer to her that was wrong but now you cannot reenter society. You are a banished man. Now and forever.

Good luck.

Your received text would be on the LEFT side, while your responses would be on the RIGHT,

>people falling for online sms faker

You're trying to fuck a girl that has a bf, and you've killed her dog? You still havent responded?
If this is real you deserve death sentence for retardation. Its probably fake though since you seem like a massive fag

Are you guys fucking serious? Look at the texts, they're blue, he literally fucking sent those himself

HES THE ONE SENDING THE MESSAGES HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOUR GUYS HOLY SHIT

This hahahahhaa

Oh shut up asshole we know. Jesus.

no shit why would a faggot who said 3km not have school tomorrow?

smart thinkers
The rest of you not so much

Well you're definitely not going to be fucking her now. No girl wants to be with a coward and a pussy. At least some guys can fake that they're not because shit never hits the fan when they're around the female but you just showed and proved that you are both and every second you don't pick up the phone you're proving it even more.

Send her a picture of your dick. This post is dubs, so you have to.

P.S. if this post isn't dubs, just keep refreshing the page.

obiously fake, why would you be sending her those messages? gtfo idiot

Well, maybe he is holding the phone upside down. Yeah, you didn't think of that, did ya!

Why don't you tell them this exact story? Be honest, tell them you were scared and had no idea what to do. You can't hide from it.

face the music you dip!