youtube.com/watch?v=4vvBAONkYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=piUIjLldzwI
youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU
youtube.com/watch?v=8FpB_CN0zdE
youtube.com/watch?v=s6J2wy3EkxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=4vvBAONkYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=piUIjLldzwI

but....she doesn't have any songs, all her shit's written by other people.

shut the fuck

>Lucky
>A good song

fuck u

I liked Break The Ice. Gimme More too.

Loads of good songs though.

Everything besides Toxic is terrible

Gimme more
Piece of me
Circus
Break the Ice
I'm forgetting a few too.

Oh shit I forgot slave 4 u.

You're either a girl or a gay guy to think those songs are good

Sweet Trip

is hit me one more time the same song as oops I did it again?

Also, a lot, A LOT of bands have 1-2 GREAT songs, and then garbage.

Everytime is objectively her best
Shit is legit feelsy as fuck

Just want remind all my brethren to be extra alert this Friday. As luck would have it, I have to work with about 1/3 niggers in my workforce, so I also have to hear them babble about a great many things. Lately I'm overhearing a lot of nigger babble about their plans for this Friday. It's not good. And keep in mind, these are working class coons. Just heard one boon babbling about needing a new can of pepper spray or a tazer for the event. I won't quote any of the crap spewing from those nigger lips, but none of it makes me want to be out in public this Friday. Nearly all I've heard this week has been centered on the "take by force" mentality of these hell spawn. And I just don't want any part of it. I want a white Christmas. I'm dreaming of it. I'm so glad I'm white.
Anyway, just a reminder to avoid the groid, especially during these nigger-napped holidays like "Black Friday". They plan for this. They are a violent nuisance and a very real threat. Let the niggers have their freakshow without any humans around to victimize, and have yourself a very Merry white Christmas this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU

Probably true but it just pales so much next to Gimme Gimme Gimme

Or I'm just not completely insecure in my masculinity. I can admit that sometime's dumb catchy pop songs are just dumb fun, and exactly that, catchy. She has no masterpieces, obviously, but they're definitely the best of the throwaway dancepop genre. Besides Christina of course.

>Or I'm just not completely insecure in my masculinity
One of my favourite genres is disco and I love stuff like Boney M and ABBA. Britney is just bad.

Slave 4 u and Gimme More are some SEXY AS FUCK songs you little homo.

>not bumping Gimme More and having your gf suck your cock while she's on her knees

>sampling your hook from a vastly superior song from a vastly superior group
There's tons of Madonna tracks that are way better than this

I remember mtv would play this video a lot in my early teen years in the morning before school. I wanted to fuck the shit out of Madonna.

My acquaintance her latest album has some BANGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=8FpB_CN0zdE
youtube.com/watch?v=s6J2wy3EkxY

womanizer, circus, criminal, gimme more, if u seek amy, toxic

rate my middle-aged-dad-watching-britney-spears-greatest-hits-music-videos-because-she-looks-young-but-not-in-a-creepy-way tier taste