Bands like Mr...

Bands like Mr. Bungle are literally the sonic equivalent of that stupid idiot from high school who went around saying "hahaha I'm too crazy already I don't need drugz to be nuts hahhaa xD see how crazy I am" then did something like start shoving a banana up his ass in the middle of the lunch room or standing up in the middle of class and saying the word "Fart" really fucking loud or something to demonstrate the he was quirky when in fact he was just a huge attention whore who tried way too fucking hard to look weird because mommy and daddy either gave him too much attention when he was a child or too little. How can people not listen to this and not go "holy fucking shit if these people think this either sounds good or think it's 'interesting' in some way they're even worse than noise artists, because at least those people are aware they're just being provocative for the sake of it but this avant-metal/post-prog/spazzcore idiots actually think they're breaking new ground in rock n roll or proving themselves in some way to be musical genisues"

Wrong
Mr Bungle are talented musicians

Go home Montie

no doubt mike patton has some serious pipes man

you unironically like rem and tripfag, why do you expect people to listen to you
also heres an oc i whipped up a few months ago but forgot to use

You just described a boy I knew named Walker Allen

Nice pasta.
Will be listening to Disco Volante right now. Ciao.

>tripfaggots and their irrelevant shitty waifufaggy opinions

You listen to Oasis tho.

tru you got me there lol!

How does it feel to be so hated?
Is it an ironic joke to post a b8 pasta under a tripname in wich you criticize people who seek attention?

Why don't you listen their other albums, Montie? Disco Volante and California doesn't sound like Mr. Bungle at all.

California could be considered pop, if it makes you more interested.

they say answering rationally to a tripfag makes them return to their caves.

I like california

I like california

So why are you so angry about Mr. Bungle? Their s/t is just unpretentious fun music. Why so angry at it?

>noise artists, because at least those people are aware they're just being provocative for the sake of it

kek, I think I finally figured out montie. he just likes the most accessible and basic vanilla music available. Oasis, REM, Ok Computer, all albums that are easily comprehended by the simple mind. The moment he is presented with something remotely challenging or avant-garde he shrieks in terror, "take me back to my comfort zone!" and gets toothy head from his horse girlfriend.

Reminder that Montie gave Disintegration two stars and a half.

hey montie did you know that you're a fucking dog

>in fact he was just a huge attention whore who tried way too fucking hard to look weird because mommy and daddy either gave him too much attention when he was a child or too little.
That's how I view you, actually.
This proves you're just trying to trigger non-existent overly invested fans

>People still don't know this.

Check my 10's you fuckboi

>implying I care enough

I already have you figured out. Guaranteed your tens are all pop/folk/classic rock albums and then you have some token jazz album and an IDM album (probably from BoC or Aphex Twin) to make your taste seem "unique" and "eclectic" when we all know you are just a basic listener masquerading as an intellectual without anything unique or interesting to say.

your 10s are all entry level you idiot

>stupid idiot from high school who went around saying "hahaha I'm too crazy already I don't need drugz to be nuts hahhaa xD see how crazy I am" then did something like start shoving a banana up his ass in the middle of the lunch room
oh yeah, that guy

actually I'm not familiar with that archetype at all, are you sure you're not just projecting?

Oh hey montie

Boring taste desu

>Boring taste
This. A waste of a trip.

You've only listened to a thousand albums Montgomery. Your opinion is irrelevant.

You morons are keeping him alive.

Just stop giving him attentio and he will disappear like antz, moonshake and other tripfag shitposters. Or maybe we can get him permabanned, how can we do that?

But he's so cute desu

wow I actually expected more from him

I've read your review on RYM man (we're friends on the site btw) and maybe the guys from the band didn't care about innovation and just wanted to make crazy music. I mean, this is one of my favorite albums (I gave this 5 stars on the site) so I'm obviously biased, but no piece of avant-garde music is entitled to be "innovative" in any way.

What do you think of Ween, Butthole Surfers, Deerhoof, of Montreal, and Panic! At the Disco?

theyre all extremely talented, can be a little cringy sometimes but i think its intentional

that describe noel gallagher and liam from the 90s tho

Speaking of Patton, I can't be the only one who thinks this is the best of DEP.

When good dogs do bad things is the best DEP song of all time

I love how bad you are at detecting satire

I bet you think Ween are tryhard poseurcore

This guys is really thought he needed a tripcode.

>then did something like start shoving a banana up his ass in the middle of the lunch room or standing up in the middle of class and saying the word "Fart" really fucking loud or something to demonstrate the he was quirky

Nothing like that ever fucking happened, certainly not that you witnessed. The fact that you typed all this shit out is embarrassing.

Both Mr. Bungle and Oasis are in my top 5 bands of all time btw. The fact that I appreciate both equally makes me superior to you. You narrow minded cunt.

Pretty much. They spent the rest of their career walking the line between this and pretending they were different bands (the linkin park sounding song on miss machine was their lowpoint) as well as occasionally throwing in Calculating Infinity-esque songs in for good measure.

Patton got them in their prime.

>mr. bungle
>challenging; avant-garde

>The fact that I appreciate both equally makes me superior to you.

Not very difficult user. You're not a tripfag so you're automatically superior regardless of any shortcomings you may have.

all right i'm deleting them right now from my library and my 1000+ scrobbles please have a nice day

>to demonstrate the he was quirky when in fact he was just a huge attention whore who tried way too fucking hard to look weird because mommy and daddy either gave him too much attention when he was a child or too little.

You literally described yourself you faggot, congratulations

>2017
>scrobbling

>mr. bungle
>challenging; avant-garde

Disco Volante is pretty "out there" for most people user. If you can't at least admit to understanding that then you're either trying too hard or have spent so much time here you've lost touch with reality.

So Mr Bungle are the sonic equivalent of Montie?

When did that stop being a thing? I always wanted to do it but the music library i use is too fantastic to support it

pretty much. mike patton is a musical shitposter, so i'm surprised montie doesn't like him

>Disco Volante is pretty "out there" for most people

This is Sup Forums and we're not "most people". So either raise your standards or the fuck back to red dit faggot. Disco Volante may be good for babby's first experimental rock album but considering it "great" beyond the age of like 16 is sad.

You're right, at least I'm not in "most people", I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

you could argue it's still too "out there" for most of Sup Forums because it's pretty divisive, and the rest of your post is nothing but unearned hubris

that album was terrible

>you could argue it's still too "out there" for most of Sup Forums

maybe the hip-hop fags. but let's pretend they're not here plz