Whoring myself out for WoW Legion since I'm broke as fuck

Whoring myself out for WoW Legion since I'm broke as fuck.
19 y/o female.
add me on my battletag #ZHA21924 so I can send you whatever you want.

tits and timestamp or gtfo

honestly though?

Where's the tits and stamp, m8?

Those are the rules. You should no better op.

i'll send them to anyone that adds me on btag

That's now how it works m9.

you have to post here bruh

yes honestly. I'm broke as fuck and it's not really a big deal to me.

Got a cam?

You know the drill.

Yeah. Attention whoring or asking for something does kind of require tits+timestamp.

tits and timestamp faggot, otherwise no dice.

Kik name?

Tits or gtfo

i'll send tits and timestamp to whoever adds me on btag (: I make the rules here

No, you fucking don't.

Fuck off.

tits and time stamp here or gtfo and continue being poor and legionless, you dont make the rules here.

Goodbye guy pretending to be a girl.

Kill yourself.

Nah, you don't.

You might get some pedophile to buy you shit on battlenet, doesn't mean you make the rules.

No you dont

gr8 b8 m8

This trash was on VG yesterday. Fake shit. gtfo cancer.

Sage this nigger or spidey thread

worst part, op will get some little white knight actually do it and attention her :l

> Whoring myself out
> I make the rules

kek.
Beggars can't be choosers.

If you're legit about this just take a pic of your tits with a scrap of paper written "Sup Forums 9/5 time in gmt". Proves you're real.

Yeah probably. I just hope it's a dirty old man or something. Fuck these attention whores.

dubs of truth

It's really that simple, OP. If you're so desperate, I don't see you having much of a choice.

Lmao who comes on Sup Forums asking for money legit that's stupid as fuck yo

Hey OP u aughta just go on craigs list and sell ur hole that way you'll get more money. Say ur a virgin and are selling it for $5000 or some shit. Some old fucker with a lot of money probably pay for that shit.

i think OP has gone, i think some 13 year old white knight paid for her legion with his moms credit card. time for spiderman and 404

sage in all fields

female = tits first, you know the rules

if you knew how to make rules and follow through with them, you wouldnt be not begging for money on the internet.

how do i add someone on battletag?