ITT: albums women will never understand

ITT: albums women will never understand.

My mom likes this album

My ex-girlfriend likes this album
Too bad she hates me

OP said: "Albums women will never understand" not "Albums women will never like"

My mom understands this album

ok you got me damn

my mom also understands this album

Here's a list of genres sorted according to femininity based on the data collected at everynoise.com (where you can read about their methodology etc.)

Genres at the bottom of the list would be those that are least-liked by females. As you can see, the most masculine genres are mostly varieties of metal and jazz (there are an absurd number of subdivisions of every genre on this list because the dataset seeks to separate every category of music identifiable by user listening behavior, whether or not the genre actually "exists" in an artistic or content-based sense). You will also find many punk scenes, noise music, math rock, and electronic categories near the bottom of the list.

Forgot pic like a fucking faggot

idk he whines like a woman

came here to post this

B-but i understand this album

albums that hipster trash pretend to 'understand'

I'm just saying what you're all thinking

it's literally the music of a depressed, lonely virgin.... I think a lot of people on Sup Forums can relate to that.

I just love his playing. Nick's guitar work is super expressive, you feel like you know him from hearing him play. His vocals are just the icing on top, never giving too much of himself away lyrically or putting too much sweat in the delivery.

holy shit who spent time making this

>Girls are more into free jazz than generic punk

kinda weird innit

thees

My women understands this album

Legit answer

It's algorithmic.

It's generated algorithmically from like building social graphs of spotify users based on music listening habits and then identifying clusters as "genres" of music (or really genres of music listeners).

mostly anything instrumental...

this is 20 year old girl the album you idiot

Why the random use of ellipsis? I only see morons or pajeets do that, which are you?

truth

This is a fascinatingly autistic list. Just think, someone out there took time to make this. I think this should be studied in college courses.

r u me

or "albums only neckbeards understand"

no you dont

i have attempted to show this album to 4 females and all of them don't understand and/or hate it. so yes.

>albums only normie males understand

still a pretty good answer for op tebh
i don't even like weezer