User, thread 404d but a few of us are interested

user, thread 404d but a few of us are interested.

Heres some backstory beforehand, Ill be quick about it

> Be me
> Moved out of house when I was 16 because I wanted to be more independent
> Also just thought it would be dope
> Parents had a lot of money so they paid for half of my living expenses (Monthly rent, bills, food, etc..)
> Worked as a barista at Starbucks to pay my half
> Dank job btw
> Me and sister were never really close, so she wasn't really upset over it, even less so because she got my room, which was bigger
> I visited often as well, so we still saw each other quite frequently
> Fast forward 2 years, parents die in a car accident, sis is the only survivor
> I take her in to live with me as we didn't really have many other family members
> Death happened in the summer after I graduated highschool, so I decided to take some time off before going to college in order to get used to her living here and learning to raise her well
> We have a ton of money from our parents, enough to support ourselves for a long ass time without either of us doing any sort of work, and continue to get money from the business my dad owned
> We get it in monthly payments (quite generous ones) which allow us to pay for rent, food, etc... with extra to spare
> This allowed me to quit my job and focus more on her
> Anyways, sis is devastated by their deaths
> Cries constantly and barely speaks
> Clings to me (figuratively and literally) every minute of the day
> I try to comfort her, calming her down when she cries and going out of my way to do things for her
> I wasn't that broken up about it, I loved my mom and dad obviously, we were just never really close
> Sis and them were though, so she was incredibly damaged by the event
> Over time she starts to get cheerful again
> Continues to cling to me though, I don't mind though, I've gotten used to it
> I continue to spoil her as well, as it made me happy to see her smile

Cont?

Please do.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Continue

Bump

bump

bump

Bump for incest.

Incest bump please.

Walk the dinosaur, calling it.

user has to spot the thread though, hope he does.

More plox

Bump for story

come on

Where's the incest?

He tells it in next part of story.

Thanks for the blue balls

Take this L op

I really hope this is an actual gripping story and not some incest bullshit

Starting to look like we'll never know

Meh, OP is a pussy it looks like.

i need to know what happens next! for science!

I'm outta here....fuck op

Oh shit, sorry guys, didnt see this thread, the original 404'd seconds after I posted.

This has been posted b4, you change your last names, marry, adopt a kid and move outof state.
OC or fuck off

Did you all leave or are there still people interested?

Lurking

Bamp

Keep it coming fgt

Bump

Go on man

>hear sister crying in her room
>go over
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

It's been half an hour

fucken post it

Alright, keep bumping, Ill start typing. Sorry for taking so long, this thread just managed to catch my eye as I was scrolling. Would have made my own, but after thread 404'd I didn't feel like typing up the start again because it felt like too much of a hassle, glad someone copied it. Ill try to be as quick as possible.

Bump

OP not pre-typing story and wasting everyone's time.

super fag

Come on OP be more prepared

Inb4shrek

Waiting

Turns out the sis cut the brake line of the parents car just so she could fuck her brother.

I'd watch the anime

Troll line

bump

no wonder the thread 404d lern2pretype faggot

Just for reference, I'm Isaac. 6'0", fairly average body, a bit of muscle definition, have blue eyes and messy black hair. My sisters name is Scarlett, she is 4'10", quite slender, has blue eyes, long blonde hair that goes down to her lower back, and is very cute.

> Things go on like this for about half a year, and we get closer and closer as the days go by
> She still wont talk much, but I dont mind, its kind of cute
> She is very attached to me at this point, basically with me 24/7
> We have taken to sleeping with one another (In a literal sense) as she did so when she initially got here because it made her more comfortable, and she never really showed interest in sleeping on her own as time went on, so she just stayed in my bed
> I was fine with it, she was small so its not like she took up much space on the bed
> Anyways, on a fairly average day when we are eating dinner, I begin to notice that she is staring at me a lot when she thinks Im looking away
> Im fairly oblivious, so this could have been going on the entire 6 months, I may have just noticed it now
> However now that I have noticed, I most likely will notice every time from here on out
> Thats how I work
> Every time she see's that Ive noticed, she looks away and blushes
> I dont think much of it initially, although after the 5th time I start to wonder what's so fascinating about me

Cont.

He lives!

SAUCEY

MOAR

You're 6' and she's 4'10" with same parents.

Not that this needed evidence that it was fake but obviously fake.

You sure?

are you stupid, these kind of shit happens
fucking ignorant

At this point in the story user was 16 and she was 10, not that odd.

*correction, he fast forwards two years, he's 18 and she's 12

Cont you nigger

fucking hours later and you only typed that?
You fucking shit sock i hope u and ur sister get raped by mountain lions.

Then greentext it

you gotta be a special kind of stupid that's not OP mongoloid

> After a few more stares, I get a tad confused and decide to address it
> "Do you need something...?" I ask, my thought being that she was just too shy to say whatever was on her mind
> Her face goes beet red and she shakes her head quickly, looking down at her food
> okaythen.jpg
> I decide to let it go, thinking she will eventually say something if its really important
> Turns out it was important as just a few moments later she blurts out "Do you like me?" very quickly, then goes red again, waiting for my response
> "Y-yes, of course I do, your my little sister" I reply, a bit taken aback, not sure what she means
> "O-okay, I just wanted to make sure..." she says, before finishing up her dinner and going over to the sink to clean her plate
> I follow after her once I finish and hug her from behind once I place my dishes in the sink, kissing the top of her head
> "Why would you think I didnt like you, Scar?" I ask, wondering if I did something that would make her think that
> "I just... I dont know... I just wanted to make sure..." She tells me in a very small voice, turning around and hugging me back
> "Alright, well just know that I do, no need to think otherwise" I say, laughing a bit before I take over washing the dishes while she goes over to the TV to wait for me

Im trying to type this shit quickly without it being absolute garbage, wait or leave

>Inb4 incest wincest

Windows key+R

NOTEPAD

[ENTER]

I'm gonna continue this shit as if you were raped by mountain lions and it'll be done before you finish your garbage lies.

more faggot

>Goes to sit and sees she's holding pillow chest
>looks down
>Notices she has no bottoms on
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! I ask demanding to know what the hell is going on
>She sighs lowering the pillow exposing her glistening clit

TAKE THE PUS PLEASE!

LMAO you made my evening

>as she is sitting on the couch she begins to take her shirt off
>"oh Isaac, its so hot in here, I don't think i'm feeling well will you come take my temperature?"
>I grab the rectal thermometer and head over to the couch
>by this time shes in nothing but her bra and panties, plain white and cotton.
>as i'm taking her temperature I hear a loud knocking
>I tell my sis to wait right there
>I go to investigate outside.
>huh must be the wind
>as I head back toward the couch I am in awe
>my sister is completely naked and masturbating with the thermometer
>she looks me straight in the eye and says "take me"
>my pants begin to swell as I have dreamt about this nightly
>I don't say anything but immediately drop my pants
>her eyes instantly affix to my hard dick
>I go in to fuck her tight puss
>suddenly mountain lions attack
>right before I got to fuck her they both start raw dogging her
>one in the face one in the ass
>tfw cucked by mountain lions

I dont think this is OP

You don't say

i think user is proving his statement he made to OP about how he can type up the story upto mountain lion rape before OP posts again

It's sarcasm you fuck

This is OP so far.

I'm the one that started this thread, btw, and I had to delete the last sentence for space.

He started his first cont. post with the exact same thing I erased, which would point towards him being the actual OP.
Could be someone else that read it, but you may find some comfort in that.

That fucking Gerard Way photo

Rectal thermometer?! I'm dead

Please dont fuck you sister

>I can't believe whats happening.
>jealous I go in anyway to try to snag that tight puss
>mountainliongrowl.mp3
>notice my sister is actually really into it
>after looking closely i notice something familiar
>these mountain lions are actually our dead parents reincarnated.
>one starts to telepathically tell me that this is for the best and its not technically incest.
>what I assume to be my father now is balls deep in my sisters ass while she is screaming in ecstacy
>my mother starts working my sisters supple breasts with her lion tongue in a fast suckling motion
>I ask why I can't join
>YOU CANT FUCK UR SISTER BRO.
>so in a flustered sex rage I masturbate furiously in the corner as my sister is raped.

Fuck, forgot to verify and it deleted what I wrote.

I'll try to keep responding as quickly as I can, I probably wont finish tonight so Ill get on tomorrow as well (With the rest typed up) and see if I can finish it.

Fuckin dead

better than tinder! plenty of fucking horny girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

Lol that lost post crackin' me up.

bump

bump

Alright Im typing this shit in word, I forgot to click the fucking verification again.

Would you guys prefer if I typed this up and made a new thread tomorrow at like 1 EST? Ill be less of a fucking idiot then.

Just make sure you post with a decent fuckin title with a pic related. I don't want to have to hunt for that shit

lost

Look for something like "Faggot Brother From Last Night Continues His Story About Fucking His Sister" and a picture of some random teen getting fucked, probably in pajamas.

Sounds legit night, see ya then

Sounds legit nig see ya then

Actually it will probably be something like "Guy From Last Night Continues His Story About Him And His Sister's Incestuous Affairs" because I have some class (hahahaha)