What is gun culture like in your country?

What is gun culture like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRBhqO2Rf-M
liveleak.com/view?i=80b_1481882369
youtube.com/watch?v=HpwQQlniRUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8th most guns per capita in the world so it exists.

Never seen a gun firing actually IRL

Its dont

people don't make a big thing out of it

>malmo

We have a lot of hunters, so if you go on the country side, a lot of people would have some.

>What is gun culture like in your country?
Decent; could be less-infringed.

Accidentally plow 10cms on someone's else's land;
He'll come to your house and kill you.
Fuck my country why was I born here

Mostly farmers and people who lives in the countryside.

>i'll never hunt hogs with my m8s

youtube.com/watch?v=SRBhqO2Rf-M

Brazilians have a weird obsession with it. If you have one you're seen as a psycho criminal but every redneck wants one.

Every criminal has at least one cheap revolver in their home.

Kek same.

Guns are awesome.

liveleak.com/view?i=80b_1481882369

>he doesn't know that Malmö is strictly hand grenade -country

youtube.com/watch?v=HpwQQlniRUY

Grandma has two pistols and one shotgun.

Guns are useless. Murricans are like Samurai with Katana. how stupid

It is actually pretty huge. We are pretty well armed and the clubs are pretty big and very active (pic related, they often march the streets, have their parties/tournaments etc.). Sadly it is mostly old people.

In the country, a lot of people, hunters have guns. We're the eleventh country on the guns per capita list.

We used to have a huge gun culture: all men knew how to use one, since we had mandatory military service. Everyone having a gun was normal, part of the whole "citizen army" mentality. Then WW2 happened, Germans and Vichy government feared insurrection, and towards the end of the war even possession of a gun was punished by death. Most people just hid their guns though.

Anyway, at the end of the war, all the laws put in place by Vichy or the Germans were abolished. Except the new gun controls laws, which were just toned down.

>We
maybe 0,001% of the pop

My dad have one

Could be worse

But it could also be a lot better

nonexistent

people are already shitting their pants when they hold an airsoft gun

Hunting guns can be common in certain places

>300 million
literally the borderlands of countries

They have over 300 million people

I wish I had a gun of some sort but I can't afford one and don't know how to get one

I really miss the army

Well the 15.000 clubs have like 1,5 million members... add to that people with hunting licences, collectors, heirs, illegal ones...

Köln, was geht?

> Implying that having guns is cultural
> That OP's flag

kek

SHALL

Even though I'm Mexican I've never seen one, except by our army's and security guards.

I have a couple of long guns I hunt with. Haven't shot anything larger than a dozen of white tails. Ducks and rabbits are more like my thing.

I there are about 50 members in my shooting club who shoot regularly. It's enough people to support good practices, and no one is fucking around with guns. Also people know where to get good deals especially for ammunition.

>implying gun laws are reasonable in a majority of countries
Most humans live in quasi-dictatorships that severely restrict civilian ownership of arms.

I live in DC, and guns have basically been illegal here.

Shits about to change though.

Yes fuck yes.

>Shits about to change though.
Long arms have always been legal to possess in D.C., albeit not as readily and easily purchasable as in most other jurisdictions. Handguns have been de jure legal in every state, county and municipality since the DC v Heller 2008 SCOTUS ruling. NFA items are probably a no-go, though.

We avoid having guns. They're very strict though and you can only have one gun at your house for protection, even though if someone gets in your house and you kill him, you are the one facing charges even if the thief had a gun and was pointing at you or your beloved ones.

Also the people who usually get a gun (illegal ones) are the ones who commit crimes like thieves, drug sellers or narcos who you already know, have no culture at all.

Mexican people in general is afraid of guns.

>No gun stores
>Only one FFL holder in the entire city
>His office is in the fucking DC police headquarters
>Must submit finger prints, paperwork and money to the police + multiple hour course before ordering a gun
>CC permit must be personally approved by the chief of police
>Only gun range is expensive and almost exclusively used by Feds
>Having ammunition on your person outside of your home is technically legal and illegal at the same time

>albeit not as readily and easily purchasable as in most other jurisdictions

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY.

We have reservist shooting activities, hunters, and a healthy amount of ipsc shooters.

My guns are not on this rack unfortunately.

Wait, what shitty crop is that

>gun """"culture""""

how pathetic

what a sad object to base a "culture" around

Extremely hard to get the legal way.
My old noughbour had a full automatic, police somewhat knew but he was a (rich) good man.
that guy even had his own helicopter

>I miss the army
T. Beyond autism

Most people have guns but there are few gun fetishists

don't you have conscription though?

There are ways to avoid it, and he could also not have done his service yet.

>gun culture

losers

>What is gun culture like in your country?
Too regulated.

Pretty cringey and autistic tbqfwu

People who are passionate about something are usually seen as autistic by people who aren't passionate about the same thing.

>car autists
>gym autists
>anime autists
etc