I have a dumbass nigger as a friend who thought he saw a ufo beyond basic logic which ive already tried how can i...

I have a dumbass nigger as a friend who thought he saw a ufo beyond basic logic which ive already tried how can i convince him he's wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bC9ZgMr4WVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uhhhh aliens are real dude. I know they abducted me once

If it was flying and unable to be recognized its a UFO by definition.

Story?!?

But to him it was an unidentified flying object

Ask him what tools he used to identify it.
What knowledge about the object proved it was not normal technology.

Lights in the sky are not UFO unless they also correspond to other pieces of information such as radar signature or abnormal velocities (in which case you need to triangulate it's distance.

If he saw it during the day, it's another story

also remind him about drones.

>implying aliens don't exist and aren't here already

OP, you'll believe in UFOs too when the saucer jockeys probe your asshole.

i see them almost nightly. fuck off

most likely it was just the reptilians

Kek'd and checked

>David icke plz go

Back at u

My friend and I once thought we saw a UFO. We were a little drunk, we've always wanted to see one, we saw a really cool phenomenon in the sky and became convinced that's what we saw.

As the excitement (and beer) wore off, we began to rationalize it and eventually figured out what it was we probably saw.

It will possibly happen with your friend. At least if he's smart enough and honest with himself. So just let him be for now.

> convince him he's wrong

Fuck with him user lead on that your an alien from jupiter

We're not alone. It's possible, but I'm guessing the details are terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=bC9ZgMr4WVA

Do u and this friend still fuck?

op here we came out of a tunnel and he saw a glimpse of something black in the sky

I saw something in the sky that could ONLY have been a ufo. The story itself is kinda mundane though.

That was pretty faggot, thx

>At friends lake house party
>Me and him take these two girls out on his four wheelers because we're drunk and desperately trying to sex
>We get to this spot by the water when I go into the woods to pee
>Suddenly giant light from sky
>I shout for my friends who start shouting back but by the time they get there I'm flying and shit
>I black out and wake up in what looks like a level from Halo if it was designed by H.R. Giger
>On an operating table that's simultaneously massaging my back or some shit
>Suddenly this creepy ass skinny thing that looks like an adult version of the baby from Eraserhead shows up
>It's wearing a white skinsuit and has a beard and those weird gook ponytails
>He looks over me, up then down
>Try to move but I can't and I'm kind of freaking out
>He unzips my pants and pulls out my penis
>Okay
>He moves it around like he's examining it
>I can still talk so I say "You gotta take me to dinner first" because I'm drunk and that's what drunk people say to molesty aliens
>He shoves my dick back in my pants and puts his hand over my face, holding it down on the ground
>HeMad.jpg
>He screams some shit that sounds like a combination of speaking sandnigger through a fan and guttural grunts
>Guess that means I gotta shut up
>I pass out again
>When I wake up I'm slumped over on the back of the four wheeler pants around my ankles and a pinecone jammed up my ass
>Friends and girls are looking at me arms crossed in dissapointment
>"Did you see me get abducted?"
>No user we told you Anna Kendrick was gonna be Squirrel Girl so you took your pants off and climbed the tree trying to fuck Anna Kendrick
>"...Did the aliens tell you to-"
>They smack the pinecone in further

So yeah my friends were clearly aliens and I can't fuck with them anymore

Cool story bro