Post your guitar

Post your guitar

How are the epiphone Les Paul's? I keep hearing that getting a studio would be better.

not my pic, but same guitar

Ibanez RG Iron Label 8 string
with EMG 808s

They're ok. Obviously if you're looking for a cheaper option they are good for their price. Would recommend.

Ibanez RG652FX Prestige

omg look a stratocaster so fucking unique

My explorer

Okay Brendon Small

Fuck it's beautiful

Lol

Reverend BC-1 Billy Corgan signature model

It's the ar15 of the guitar world very versatile, reliable, and customizable, but lacks creativity take it or leave it imo. For many people it's the right choice. I'm a Tele guy myself.

They sold these, dipshit.

Well no shit dumbass

Nice UFO.

Kill yourself.

Damn.
Someone's sensitive.

:)

it's a USA made standard strat not some POS and thats my reverend too I have a bunch of different guitars. I happen to like strats and the way they play.

The virgin is strong in this one.

So nice

Dayum

Strats are super comfortable.
I'm more of a like Prog/Tech Death style of guitarists so they're not for me.

>Slags off strats
>owns tele

Classic

2013 hss select .... I like it a lot

Fight me buddy.
6 strings aren't enough

Nice dubs
She's got that classic sound which I love

I ain't bout to get up out this bed for convenience sake.

Thanks man my first guitar was a tele with the same color

What does Slag even mean? I like strats. Just because I have a Tele doesn't mean I magically can't have an opinion.

I dont want to fight you and your neck beard with your shitty zombie knife collection.

Noice

How do I get metal sound out of my guitar? I have metalzone but somehow it's not enough.

She's been gathering dust for a month.

Custom strat and a cheap ibanez bass that I bought at the start of summer because it had a mini kaos pad in it and I was bored.

Ohh you're refering to the Dragon Ball strap hahaha.
Trust me buddy, I can get more pussy than you can even just talk to women.

Lol every one has one including me

I didn't even notice the strap. I was basing my idea on you on your choice of guitar. I imagine you look something like this.

Also judging by your use of words and poor sentence structure, Id say you're American. Making me highly doubt your ability to "get more pussy" than me.

Kek
I like your attempt on trying to insult me.
But but that's probably you considering you make fun of people for having 8 strings.
And if anything I'd imagine that kid to be playing a piece of shit Dean or a Bc rich warlock bronze series.

I love people that leave the head of guitars out of the shot because you don't want people to know its a Squier. Dont worry user, we can still tell.

walnut es335

can confirm.

How dare you uncover my insecurities

I'm not American.
Also I don't give a shit.

Gretsch 50th Anniversary signed by Fred Gretsch

Nothing wrong with it. I used to play cello in highschool and I played the Squier level of cello before I realised I wanted to carry on and bought a good one. Just got to accept it then you can embrace it and rise above it. Good luck on your future endeavours user.

Lel

'96 tele and '91 les paul

My mistake. You must just be an idiot then.

Cant afford american standards or mexican made. Im looking to save up for the hendrix reverse headstock strat but i dont think its worth it. Its nice looking but eh

Used mexi is like 250. Just look on craig's list yo

Lefty?

kek you calls them guitars

True. Ill just save up enough and get one that appeals to me then

Nooooo he is right handed he just likes the way left handed guitars look. Fucking idiot.

Are you lefthanded?

Oh my god! With a guitar like that, you must be playing like crazy.

Some Yamaha that I got for about $160. It's pretty good, for the price.

I also have a surf green Jaguar that's in the shop right now.

Says the guy who tries to insult people over the internet.
Kill yoirself.

Get a jaguar.

2010 schecter c7 hellraiser

oh my god! With a guitar like that, you must be a virgin.

And bass. Korean(?) P-bass knock off. It's kinda shit. Fun to play, though,

Mediocre guitars, but they get the job done and I love them for that.

>Probably thinks Deans are good guitars.

Finally something good

my first pic was a washburn stealth this one is a bc rich 7 string

does it djent

You call that a good guitar

I'd say so

:)

I wish I wasn't .

nice, looks sexy btw

>Marijuana stickers

Disgusting

>implying deans aren't good guitars
Kys

I have others but this is my best one.

2013 Hand built Corsa Manalishi...Brazilian board, one piece top, honduran mahogany

nice choices
which is your favorite and why?

whew

Ruined with the stickers.
I usually hate guitars with odd shapes but im a huge Death fan and I love 7 strings.

kek nah fuck dean love the washburn dimes more than dean, dean just over uses dimes name to get money

kek nah fuck dean love the washburn dimes more than dean, dean just over uses dimes name to get money

I can tell you don't even play bro. Or you would have said post your axe

why do you say that
i always heard schecters were or edge lords

It's time you picked her up again, doncha think...?

Calm down chief. I don't care about how many strings, the video game posters, dragon ball strap or the fact you say "get more pussy" then claim to not be American. I was making my point on the style and make of your guitar. I know exactly the type of person you are. And your level of reaction only confirmed my assumption.

MORE PICS

That was dimes choice man deans were his favorite, it's only right that they continue his legacy

The guitar I learned on for 15 years.