Diaper time

Diaper time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6a8dAGO1Uo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats hot as fuck post more messed baby diapers

Literally just jizzed my diaper with that one, come to ohio and change my tranny ass

i know how much i hate it when people ask me in the foot threads, but...

Can anyone explain this fetish to me?

kik or skype?

No

Its the fetish of wearing a messy diaper, this hotness increases if you roleplay in a crib

I posted that picture earlier today :3

Yes, messy is best

Lol sure heres my kik account

(NiggerOnTheTrigger)

You like diapers? Get ready for the sexiest video you'll ever see:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6a8dAGO1Uo

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

why do people like diapers? it's weird

got me, its a control thing.

I definitely am turned a bit on by the idea of diapers in itself, but being MADE to wear diapers is the best

It brings back times of youth when you were told you cant wear diapers anymore, its a taboo i think

Wish I knew. I've been into wearing diapers since I was potty trained. I love the look and feel of them and the comfort and security they bring. Diapers and age play have always been sexually and emotionally stimulating for me.

Wires got crossed in childhood somewhere down the line.

And no - I was never abused or molested. I had a normal, happy childhood.

Love Dr. Brule

more

Yo wtf is wrong with all of you guys

im pretty much out of messy pics... i can continue with girls in pullup/baby diapers if yall want?

thats mostly my part of the fetish thus what i have the most of

Can someone please explain this fetish to me?
I never understod this one. Do you fap to toddlers in diapers too?

This must suck to clean...

Leaky pics are my shit, please post more

I saw you earlier tranny fag

no, actually this really doesnt have anything to do with kids, at least for me. No idea, maybe a humiliation thing.
Im pretty much exactly like other than age play. diapers have just been apart of my life since i was little. cant explain it. glad its an actual fetish and you can find females into it. bc i thought i was gonna be alone forever. Just like anything else, some people like it others done

Jesus Christ it's been explained like 5 times already from several different perspectives. Read the fucking thread.

sorry im all out of messy photos in general

im out other than if ppl want general diaper thread??
Cont?

alright im done post, doesnt seem like anyone is lurking

id be down for sauce

I'm lurking, I'm just way more interested in the wetting/messing part than just seeing people wear them.

file name... Tumblr..... as much as i know

ya dont have much more wetting. an i posted all my mess. im the opposite. but i do seeing the girls use them every once in a while

i love when people tell me this is digusting or sick. or they dont understand. Like cool you side with the 95% of people that dont. you are the first person ever to hate on a fetish you dont get, so make sure we hear your opinion.

sauce also more like this.

I personally don't care for messing that much (can't fucking stand shit tho) I think they just seem soft and comforting. I honestly prefer smaller diapers/pull ups. I don't have a thing for kids, and had a pretty normal childhood. Tho I didn't get out of pull ups at night until I was like 8 or 9, which might have something to do with it. Ive always liked them tho. Even before i knew fetishes, hell even sex existed

same. i actually got out of diapers fast, and never was in pullup other than probably potty training. I think it has to do with me being the oldest and seeing my younger brothers getting attention as babies. but yea i remember sneaking their diapers and wearing them at like age 5. some of my only memories as a child that young

Same - wore diapers at night until I was 7 and remember liking them back then.

they got molested by good ol' uncle jim and liked it.