How is this allowed?

How is this allowed?

What was even in the water?

Other urls found in this thread:

rio2016.com/sites/default/files/users/rio2016_files/guia_ingressoing_2015_daily_0.pdf
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/rio-kayaker-sofa/
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/13/sports/olympics/green-water-swimming-pools-rio-games.html?referer=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Harmless algae, it's pretty common.

This is art

Current report say it's starting to smell rank

>entire building smelled like farts

How hard is it to keep water clear?

like fart

Jesus is so fucking green now

they said it smelled like fart, liar

>harmless

Everyone complained it stinks like butt. I can't imagine athletes having to take that inside their body.

That's because they are retards and keep failing to properly clean it up.

It wasn't what was in the water, but more a case of what wasn't in the water.

It was chlorine. Chlorine wasn't in the water.

it's not common in 1st world swimming pools.

Maybe it was in the beginning of the process of cleaning. The water starts green like that, due to chemicals, and after a time it gets to its normal colour.

>Harmless algae, it's pretty common.

Just refill the pool you cheap brazilian fucks

Literally how the fuck does a country run out of chlorine?

haha it smells like fart

>brazil trying to be patriot by dyeing the water to match their flag colors

just gotta pay for chlorine. my guess is the guy in charge of odering equipment was supposed to order more than they needed like normal, there's always extra of everything. but they skimped instead and pocketed the rest, and then it was too late to do anything by the time it got green because even though they CAN treat it, it would harm the athletes if the pool is still in use.

Smelled like poo.

Magick.

Whatever happened to this guy? He would have been a Sup Forums legend if Sup Forums was around during the invasion of Iraq.

even indoor pools gets contaminated in brazil

maybe brazil has a lot of indian immigrants

Is chlorine usually in Olympic pools? Or do athletes complain and rather have fresh water?

wikipedia says
>Al-Sahhaf has since been in retirement in the United Arab Emirates, supposedly under a false name.

>Or do athletes complain and rather have fresh water?

They would have to change the water everyday, it would take money and time.

>On June 25, 2003, the British newspaper The Daily Mirror reported that al-Sahhaf had been captured by coalition troops at a roadblock in Baghdad.[8] The report was not confirmed by military authorities and was denied by al-Sahhaf's family through Abu Dhabi TV. The next day al-Sahhaf himself recorded an interview for the Dubai-based al-Arabiya news channel.[9] Al-Sahhaf said that he had surrendered to US forces, had been interrogated by them and released.[10] He was reportedly paid as much as $200,000 for the television interview, during which he appeared very withdrawn in contrast with the bombastic persona he projected during the war. Many of his answers consisted of a simple "yes" or "no". He refused to speculate on the causes of the downfall of the Iraqi government and answered only "history will tell" when asked if video clips purporting to prove that Saddam Hussein was alive were genuine, amid speculation at that time that Hussein had been killed during the war.

>On November 7, 2014, Swedish newspaper Expressen posted a video of an ill Al-Sahhaf in a hospital bed in the United Arab Emirates.[12] Al-Sahhaf has since been in retirement in the United Arab Emirates, supposedly under a false name.

Well, places like London and Beijing would be able to afford it.

The diving and polo pools are outside, stupid frenchie

>it's pretty common

Do you know how long it takes to drain and then refill a pool of that size and depth? Quit being fucking stupid.

Detroit would be able to afford it... and that's the poorest place in the USA.

Well, it is. It's pretty much guaranteed to happen if you don't take proper care which the retards didn't for some reason.

To be fair, algae is pretty common, just not in Olympic swimming pools.

>poo bins are common
>electro death shower heads are common
>kidnappings and robbery are common
>sea couches are common
>pool looking like a vat of chemicals in a Schumacher batman movie is common

athletes don't give a fuck

yes it is. as long as you treat it properly

What is the name of the stadium?

The couch story was fake and shower heads never killed anyone. I can't vouch for their quality tho as I don't have one.

Go to bed you pool cleaning pom

Should have done salt water pools. Though I'm sure the HUEMonkeys would find a way to screw that up too.

Been using suicide showers my whole life and i'm still here.

el googlédotçóm

I'll go to bed when you start thinking about the logistics of your retarded ideas.

this

athletes have been getting their shit stolen from olympic village

Just the kangaroos lel

Already did it, and found nothing, maybe because they are too new, just asking to the Brasilian people if they know.

Wait, the Rio mayor actually found kangaroos for the ozzies? And someone fucking stole them?!

says all the venues here
rio2016.com/sites/default/files/users/rio2016_files/guia_ingressoing_2015_daily_0.pdf

kek

>sea couches
what? I missed this one

It might be a hoax, but it sounds so possible

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/rio-kayaker-sofa/

Apparently one of the rowing teams hit a floating couch, but it was just a meme.

yeah, I could see that. even if it's not true, I could believe it if it was.

9/10 frogposting

No one would ever throw away a perfectly functional sofa here.

DESIGNATED

>was
it's still green

>pool smells like farts
>perfectly functioning

>floating couches that smells like farts
>perfectly functioning

>suicide showers that sprays farts
>perfectly funcitoning

>>suicide showers that sprays farts

Somewhere a German's ears are burning.

they're waiting for it to turn back to blue

kek

>that water
WTF Brazil?!

god damn ol baghdad bob

hahahaha farts *pllrrrrrt* stiiiiiiinky poo poo *ferrrp*

The goggles they do nothing!

>lel.jpg
>slippery wet dog poop
I thought we moved on from those days, bottom-worlders.

Brazil literally doesn't have computers. They don't know what chlorine is.

>moving on from Sup Forums bro culture
>ever

and has anyone ever died from farts? just jump in the pool you wusses

loll

Kek

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/13/sports/olympics/green-water-swimming-pools-rio-games.html?referer=

>By Thursday, Andrada sounded more hopeful.
>“The water is improved,” he said.
>That was not really the case, though, and by Friday he had turned a bit philosophical.
>“Chemistry’s not an exact science,” he said.

>Chemistry’s not an exact science

ZIKA mosquitos are commiting suicide by the thousands at the gates of Rio

Based Hues ensuring we never need to endure another 3rd world Olympics

>Chemistry’s not an exact science
brazilian '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''scientists'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

oh its the reknown brazilian fart algae ive been reading so much about

I am sick of heard about this shit
It
is
ALGAE AND PLANKTON

Don't they fucking have in the amazing 'first world' any fucking algae?
well I am a Biologist, and I will give you a fucking lesson.

Algae are small insects. They live in the water, and they can thrive in a nice, high chlorine environment. When algae is present it means you have good chlorine. Chlorine shows clean water because chlorine is a nature soap. In 'first world' shithole like London, they destroy the algae, because they are scared of looking bad, even though the algae is best.

In Brazil we save the algae. It is important. Algae has many uses.
Algae can be eated as food so we grow it for the Favela kids. It is true that most favela kids eat algae. In fact, Ronaldinho, has ugly teeth because he chew so much algae as he grew, and have you seen his dick? if you see his dick, it is quite vein covered, because algae would be in his bloodstream and live in his cock make the veins puff. Algae can be used to clean. Algae can be used as FUEL. Algae as FUEL is very important to Brazil. Brazil is the ONLY country to care about the rainforest. So, instead of burning tree for fuel, we take algae. If we 'clean' the Olympic pool, that will need over 4 miles of trees to be taken from the forest to replace the fuel. So maybe when you read 'new sloth species go extinct' you can blame your medias for being butthurt about green fucking water? fuck you. greedy first world fucks. I thought that first world would like to see people dive into the green, it make a nice change from they birth rates which plummet into the red. fucking refugee lovers. maybe you think our water is too green and scary so niggers from afghanistan would be afraid to cross it to get free passport and apartment?

>well I am a Biologist
What did he mean by this?

why does it smell like shit, then?

10/10

u saying wat u son of basterd bitch?

just took a dip m8

All pools should be green full of algae
Thanks brazil biologist

we won gold boys

> Says its harmless and common
> Brazilian pools smelling like shit is common too

Why don't they just drain the pool?

Way too much time and money to do that
One of the excuses is that there's copper in the water, but as a pool and spa professional I can tell you that copper doesn't turn pool water dark green like that. It can cause a bit of green tint or hue but this pool here looks like simple algae. It looks like a swamp. Most likely due to a lack of chlorine. Best thing is to do is raise chlorine level and let it filter for a day

>2,500,000 Liter.

Sweet Jesus Brazil.

>as a pool and spa professional

wew lad

People are getting aids in that pool.

how hard is it to just pull a fucking plug out and refill it with clean water

jeez

Is the pool closed?

The question is what kind of "harmless" algae can survive a chlorine filled pool with filters?

this deserves more (you)s

>it's pretty common
yeah, maybe in a 3rd world shithole. who doesn't upkeep a fucking pool before/during the olympics? holy shit.