Hello Sup Forums, just a dreamer coming through. Now tell me, what is wrong with all of you...

Hello Sup Forums, just a dreamer coming through. Now tell me, what is wrong with all of you? It is natural instinct to try and be a better person. Me myself, I'm dreaming to become a president and will work my whole life in trying to do that. Why are all of you pussies destined to do nothing in life?
(pic related, my friend Pablo took it as he knows my ambitions)

>future prez
more like current faggot

Pretentious faggot.

you insulting me? do you feel good? insulting people with dreams on the internet? find something better to do in life, idiot

dreams aren't something to make fun of, you can have dreams of anything, be it change your gender or become a police officer. anything is possible, i believe that

>caring what strangers on the interwebs think
keep trying

If this isn't bait fucking hell you are a humungous faggot.

You're the one who cares enough to reply, and i'm not mad, buddy, I'm trying to help you achieve your potential, i know you're capable of. now tell me, what's your dreams?

It's all fine to have dream but think that just because you "think" you'll be the future president that doesn't give you the right to degraded us and put yourself over our heads on a pedestal, that's ignorant.

come on now, how is this hard to believe. are you gonna stay your whole life not trying to do anything that can update your life? get out of your comfort zone, real talk. talk to that girl, pick a fight with someone, buy a dildo and slap someone. just try things, have fun

Yo wtf this nigga goes to my college

i'm not saying i'm better than you. i'm trying to teach everyone a lesson. life is a playground, just go out and play

I just saw his skinhead ass in the elevator

yah your "kinda" gay, but hey man i made you a campaign poster you can use.... who knows maybe in 2056 wel have a fagit as president :D good for you little buddy

seriously dude, just by you being here makes you a faggot ass nigger who will never do shit
fuck you

Kick his ass.

Lifes a playground when your a 14 year old faggit just trying to score some cok ;)

come up to the 16th then, what up nigga

I don't want to fight, you seem chill. Kinda autistic but chill

nah bro, come up, i wanna see who you are

in the common area

I see you

can't see you bruv, come to me

I can see your bald ass through the window

Come through to a party on the 12th floor, 1204

broo, dont be pussy, just come

okay boi, i'm coming

that's a ra room, you fuking with me?

The real question here is why is the "future prez" on Sup Forums. Low quality bait, or genuine autism. Either way you want to take it; enjoy the cock up your ass

/thread

you don't think obama has never heard of Sup Forums, and went for at least 5 minutes? media is all around us

Yo that's my boy Professor

hey i know that faggo he got his heart broken by a big titted bitch

This guy knows it, all the kids, and cute girls, at my highschool called me professor because i was so good at history

I ain't shook no more

Tell Dylan I said hi

do i know you?

Hugh Mungus?

fuck you pussy, too scared to see me?

I'me memeing this

>white male in post obama admin
>president
lmao dude, keep on dreaming.

Look, kid. Your country is not a playground. The world is not your playground. If you want to play with something, why not just play with yourself like the miserable little fool you really are in life? It's gonna take having control of the masses to be elected as a candidate. The ignorant masses will have to actually like you, but by looking at you, you don't have what it takes. Maybe someday you will, once you grow into a real man, but not today. Today you are yet another boosted chimp posting on Sup Forums trying to brag about his ambitions. Go back to your mommy already. Maybe she will care about you, because none of us ever will.

look everyone! a 12 year old is going to teach us a lesson!
OH WISE MASTER, SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT LIFE WITH US!