I give up on women. They suck and are just sex objects I didn't want to think this. I fought against this...

I give up on women. They suck and are just sex objects I didn't want to think this. I fought against this, held out hope for years that there could be some girls out there who were worth a shit. Alas, I was a fool. Women are stupid fucking degenerates with no empathy, logic or anything resembling ethics or depth of soul. Their just sleazy sex-holes bopping around like an oozing jelly fish that smells kind of weird. What the fuck?! I guess I'm just going to spend the rest of my life sleeping around and not even bother wasting my time trying to bond with a woman anymore. This fucking sucks. I want a family real bad, but I can never find any woman worth a damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see you took the red pill OP

yeah, mums suck

It's true

Are traps better?

Welcome to reality.

MGTOW 4 LIFE

But I don't want to be a fucking MGTOW! I WANT A GOOD WOMAN!!! Is that so much to ask for in this dystopian nightmare age?

Trips confirmed

What about your mom?

She fucking sucks and I kind of resent her

none of us want to be MGTOW. We all want families, kids and a respectable life, sadly this isn't DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE. watch a few of messenger rising's videos on youtube, best personal investment you can make.

That blows man. I had a good mother so I kinda have hope there are some decent women out there.

Meh. Woman are just people.
Give 'em some slack.

Not just people when they're throwing your ass under the bus.

The thing is, women have almost no loyalty what so ever. They can be your best friend for years and then just throw youy in the trash like its nothing. They do it to eachother all the time. That doesn't happen nearly as much with men

You think it might just be your taste in women?

>why are girls so mean and different

Women do suck

I should clarify:
"just people" is not a compliment.

Humanity is sickness.
The most efficient agent of cruelty on the surface of the planet.

So give women some slack.
And give men some slack.

Give them enough slack, and they'll all hang themselves with it.

Ah, the "85% of everything sucks" argument. So do you think I should just hold out until someone decent eventually is found

Lol newfag

you make it seem like it's a two-sided issue, it's not.

mkiulta

Cunt.

don't "hold out", but don't force it. Once you suspect any signs of games, bullshit unncessary drama etc. stop trying cause it's not worth your time. I became MGTOW, dumped my nagging girlfriend and spent that time building a successful business. Life is alot more enjoyable now. No one wants to be lonely and most men want kids and a family life, but as i said, its not realistic anymore, keep an eye out but dont put all of your eggs in this basket as it may backfire on you.

Maybe shemales are the way to go? They look like women, but they have a mans brain. It seems like it could work

>So do you think I should just hold out until someone decent eventually is found
No, I think "someone decent" is an oxymoron.
I suppose you could find someone who is horrible in such a way that you don't realize they're horrible.
That's the best I can do.

However, overall, I don't think breeding is morally defensible.

>((Judith Butler))

Fucking Kikes. Every goddamn time. These things are nation wreckers. Evil serpents. They're not people they just aren't.

Married, now starting to regret a bit for the same reasons.

And I suppose you save genuine connections and bonding for your male friends and leave the hos by the wayside?

>I don't think breeding is morally defensible

Need some justification fore this statement, cause its a whopper

tell me more about "genuine connections and bonding" after you've dated a girl (or in my case 4 of them), each for 2 years or more. stop living in fantasy land.

Why? Is your wife cheating on you or something? Do women really just fuck everything up they come in contact with?

Sometimes I want ISIS to win, just so they'll get the women in line

And that my good user is what ovens are for.

Tell me how you'd use me as a woman bby

No my wife is very loyal, she takes care of me. But with more time being with her, I started realising how stupid and emotional women are and this is all is just a pussy game. Maybe it's my fault marrying her too fast (after 1 yr) and I'm getting less and less attracted to her due to her personality. I am not thinking that being single and getting occasionally pussy with NSA would have been the best choice. I know there are smart women but i rarely see them.

Depends, are you really a woman or just some fag pretending to be one. Need some proof "honey"

> I am not thinking
I am now thinking

Lithuanian Holocaust best day of my life.

You're creating a person. People treat it like it's just a personal life decision "oh, well, I'd like to have a baby", or "I'd like to indoctrinate someone".

But it's not that at all. You're going from nothing- no person- to a being with thoughts, feelings, existential terror. You are responsible for every moment of suffering, misery, and pain they'll experience. Ultimately, you are responsible for their death. Their final moments and terror as they stare into the abyss? That's you. That is your fault.

Furthermore, the oceans are becoming more acidic with each passing year (see: ocean acidification due to carbon emissions), we're losing corals and fish (partly due to the aforementioned, and HABs due to nitrates, and partly due to overfishing), and the sea levels are rising (so, less habitable land).

There are Texas-sized quagmires of toxic waste filling our oceans.

And just about all of the world's current problems come down to population size. If there were fewer of us, it wouldn't matter. We could all pour our motor oil into the river. We could light an enormous tire fire to celebrate every new year. We could throw our plastic bottles by the roadside.

But no. There are *billions* of us because no one- especially the religious cunts- could just keep it in the pants and exercise some basic discretion. *Billions*. What are the chances that whatever useless little sniveling shitstain you produce will amount to anything useful, let alone offset the externalities associated with their contribution to global problems?

Dude, if thats the worst you have to deal with then you are truly blessed. Take my advice and be grateful for what you have, it is so much worse for so many other guys

Bring back religion into national consideration in your country, or go find one of those quiverfull societies and try and join and not be as much of a retard about it as they are.

We just need to get rid of South Asia and China.

>yes goy, cease reproduction, leave it to the duller, easier controlled masses

Have you tried not being a pathetic, needy, clingy bitch?

Also, stale pasta is stale.

We could just eliminate the duller easier controlled masses. What do Africa, South Asia and China really need to exist for?

All their best people have already moved out.

be a bit more optimistic buddy, life deals everyone some shit cards from birth. we all owe it to ourselves to make the best of it.... isn't that why Sup Forums is successful? think about it.

Get back to me after the first couple times you've seen someone die in hospice care.

There are good women out there. Besides, the same can be said of men. People in general can suck, but there are good people out there. It's most likely the fact that you're the problem.

I am a girl ya faggot but I don't care enough to prove anything

>But it's not that at all. You're going from nothing- no person- to a being with thoughts, feelings, existential terror. You are responsible for every moment of suffering, misery, and pain they'll experience. Ultimately, you are responsible for their death. Their final moments and terror as they stare into the abyss? That's you. That is your fault.

But what about any joy and happiness that they feel? Would I be responsible for that as well? What if it comes from their successes and personal acheivements? Would I still be responsible for that?

>Furthermore, the oceans are becoming more acidic with each passing year (see: ocean acidification due to carbon emissions), we're losing corals and fish (partly due to the aforementioned, and HABs due to nitrates, and partly due to overfishing), and the sea levels are rising (so, less habitable land).

There are Texas-sized quagmires of toxic waste filling our oceans.

I agree, the effects we are having on the environment could damn well be catastrophic.

>And just about all of the world's current problems come down to population size. If there were fewer of us, it wouldn't matter. We could all pour our motor oil into the river. We could light an enormous tire fire to celebrate every new year. We could throw our plastic bottles by the roadside.

>But no. There are *billions* of us because no one- especially the religious cunts- could just keep it in the pants and exercise some basic discretion. *Billions*. What are the chances that whatever useless little sniveling shitstain you produce will amount to anything useful, let alone offset the externalities associated with their contribution to global problems?

Heres the thing. Most of the populating is going in in third world shit holes. In the devoloped nations the birth rates are often below replacement value. and If the first world gets bred out, the third world will be left with all the technology and will be many times more irresponsible with it.

Oh I have, what about the 30-60 yrs of decent quality life before that?

OK then. I do like to give oral, just so you know. How would you like me to do it?

very relevant link, everyone on Sup Forums should read this:

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/

I agree

The point is that you don't know.
And, chances are, if you're a miserable fuck, and you think "I know! I'll get married and have kids! That'll make me feel better!", now you have two miserable fucks.

If you're miserable, there's a good chance your kid'll be miserable. Depression is nontrivially heritable.

bump cuz interesting

Are you autistic?

Chad here, enjoy being an incel beta cuck lol

I'm not depressed, though. Generraly I'm a pretty positive guy. I'm just frustrated with the dating scene as it exist currently because what everyone else seems to want and what I want are completely different and its kind of frustrating

>are you autistic?
Look around you.
Just... Look around you.

Can you see what we're looking for?
That's right!
It's autism!

Dont listen to that moron, like i said MGTOW exists for a reason. Many many man men feel like you do and it's for a reason.

What the world needs is another Holocaust.

It's the only answer to set things right.

We all know who's passing these stupid laws a ruining our societies.

DAS JUDEN!

No. I'm kind of shy, but even thats getting to be less and less of a thing as I get older. And I have a pretty high IQ as well (138) and many of the things most people are interested in are kind of boring to me...

>I found the truth
>lets cry and post on /b

good luck

I aint beta, I'm just sick of meaningless sex and want an actual relationship at this point with a woman I can trust

harsh as fuck.

>woman i can trust

this group of words shouldn't be combined together.

-sigh- I still like sex though...

>we all want family
wrong.

nice b8.

Itt: ultra virgins, neckbeards, sperg Lords, and invalids. Stay beta idiots.

I'm taking the bait

beta? fuck beta, i'm full omega at this point, i just don't give a damn anymore.

most do, 90%? don't be so literal fucker.

If anything I'm a sigma

the problem with man is that we think it wont happen to us almost all marriages end in divorce and woman asking for it why do we live in gaga land.

>le yall virgins n shieeeet b8

90%?
source for that.
or dont make such stupid claims when you got no idea how the majority of MGTOW's think.
its not that simple.

Look at yourself and be the change you want to see in the world.

Did you ever stop to think that just about all men are retarded jerkoffs?

Do you think that the deepest depths of degeneration do not have their origins in so-called "modern man"?

Maybe there is something wrong with YOU and you are only attracting whores, or are being impatient, expecting everything?

Maybe you really are the loser women see you as? And if all women are so rotten, why kind of person can't see that right away? is there something wrong with that that you needed a rude awakening?

did you really love these women you wanted? or did you just want to prove something to yourself? Are you bitter and angry that your ego is hurt? maybe you expected a woman to fall in love with you, even though you did not really even know or understand or respect her?

but the pride took a hit, didn't it? you realized you were not a special man, but instead just a bag of meat?

"MEN, THEY'RE ALL FUCKING JERKOFFS"

but are ALL of them really jerkoffs? No. Are all women whores? No.

squeeze ain't worth the juice, dude.

I ain't going to run all over creation getting emotionally scarred just to find the one bitch who isn't well.. a bitch.

90% is a stupid claim? are you out of your mind?
i'm sure i can dig up a source and i'm sure that i know more about MGTOW than you do.

Just because someone is calling you out on your crybaby bullshit doesn't make it bait. Take responsibility for your sucking for once.

>((Stein))

Pretending to be female. Topkek.

Maybe... I think your right with a lot of the things you said. And as for "did I love these women I wanted" I wanted to, but then I would find out things like how this one already had a boyfriend and didn't tell anybody, that one did this and that and so on and so on.

So I think you are right to a degree, I might be part of the problem to and am attracted to women who are kind of wild and trashy. That is true. I guess I'll have to find a way to deal with this part of myself, because it is making me unhappy.

If you are person with high IQ and haven't achieved much you are fucked basically

this bitch wants to cuck you op, will you let her?

Is there anyway I can make myself dumber?

spend time with millennials and feminists

Without making myself suicidal in the process?

>Is there anyway I can make myself dumber?
Well, you're on Sup Forums, so the important thing is you've taken the first step.

So true

bump

thanks for listening. It took me ten years to get over the woman I was with.

But really getting over someone is getting over yourself.

And I am not saying this lightly. It is very profound if you find this out at a young age. I found out when I was 25 and took several years to work through.

But if we do that inner work, we build patience and understanding.

Marriage is a material partnership. It is not spiritual. ok, so maybe some relationships are perfect, or close to it. But poverty and overcompensation are not fun things.

Women are weaker than men and need stability and security. They have expecations within them. much like men feel they must have sex with as many women as possible(a media creation more than evolutionary biology, as is now pushed) well women have an inner idea they must be mothers and what mother would want to be with someone who is materially not well off, yet wants to enter a material bond?

see, there is a "redpill" lie out there based on nonsesne half baked theories on evolutionary biology. But really, the fact is, does a woman want to marry a man she does not see as secure? Or get locked in a bond just because she happens to like you? and you happen to lust over her?

no, she wants prospects. she can see through a guy who is not well off, and what he is really thinking of.

yes, many women are whores and fall into traps. but these women are looked down on by all of society for their shallow choices. and the good women are ignored or married someone out of practical necessity(her safety and safety of her children.)

and the guy wanted to get laid with her, let us say, but she rejected him. now he says she is a "whore" but all he was looking for was someone to lay so he won't seem "beta" or like a "faggot"

it is just a meatgrinder, this life.

so don't waste your youth crying. Learn self-knowledge and see sexual partnerships in a more realistic way.

and acknowledge your own darkness. get over yourself, not her.

OP it not about finding a girl and setlling down problem with world is that woman cant be happy as other's have better life and they will blame you for their misery its better to be a rich asshole then wasting time over love. been there done that

Right, thanks man. Who would've thought I'd get get good advice from /b of all places.

this makes no sense