Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums,

>Inb4 personal army

This bitch ass dude has been getting cp from teens and shit, I need assistance in doxing this dude. He's a mouthbreathing bottom feeder and needs no further explanation

If u would like to assist me in doxing this guy, intimidating him or actually getting the charges pressed if we can find his city.. here's the information I have, and I'll post more pictures too

Name: Bryson Lindsey
Kik: imbatman577
He is from Alabama..

Yall wanna assist in bringing this subhuman down?

Another pic

His bitch ass dog

This is what OP does at 2:33 in the morning? You SJW mind your own fucking business

Lol if it was someone of remote importance to you, you'd slightly give a fuck too

Checked. Bitch ass dog

Bump for justice

damn op u found me

Keked

Well, for starters you could look up his name in a sex offender registry or a booking log. Other than that, there's not much we can do without more information such as his phone number, Facebook, ect...

Someone could try posing as underage and start asking him questions.

Bump.

Anyone down to Bait him?

Nigga get your shitty "Social experiment" out of here. We all know this is you.
>OP is pic related AND a faggot
Now go fuck your dog.

Kek, summer has arrived. Why the fuck would I post a picture of my fucking self saying that I am streaming cp from underage teenagers, to a site that is notorious for doxing people and getting people arrested for doing stupid shit. Fuck out of here, cuck.

Found another picture

Found his instagram
Brizilla1

Waiting on him to accept the follow now

no.

Yes

look up a group called "creep catchers". they are based in Canada, but they take down pedophiles. they may help you.

Witnessed

Why not dox all of Sup Forums while youre at it. This guy ovviously is one of us

Proof??

Nah hes not about that life.

DIY cunt.

already on it
waiting on him to accept my follow or talk on kik

One of my homies lil sister got baited by this dude.

Cool. If we can find his city, a phone number or something that'd be awesome. Dude is probably asleep, I'll repost thread tommorrow too

Prove he s a pedo or /thread

Another photo

I've been on this dude for about a month or so..

NYPA faggot, the fuck outta here with this shit.

go back to redit bitch
get em bro

anyone have his name or facebook? lets get this fucker

I was Inb4 that shii, you foh.

faggot ass bitch, leave the thread you fucking titty baby

His name is Brison Lindsey, brizilla1 on instagram, imbatman577 kik, he's supposedly from Alabama

Fucking samefag. Kys

Can't inb4 your own thread newfag, NYPA. Request DENIED

This thread is autistic leaving

They do more harm than good. Seen videos of them going after a guy who had not been convicted yet. And instead of informing authorities. They confronted him. Now that he's spooked odds of anybinvestigation getting him is low. If there had been an on going investigation. They just ruined it. Guy had done nothing convictable in the video or texts that they showed. So now there's a spooked pedo out there. Just waiting or relocationg.

Any updates on this guy?

Anyone interested in starting a IRC for the cause

If ur gonna get the dubs, get them bitches already.. we got shit to do

Op was fucked by this mam and now regrets his faggotness and wants to get back

check em boys

So you know his name, you have pics of him, youv' seen he has some CP, but you don't know his city.

Stop your retarded lies and go back to 9gag, fucktard

WOw where did you get a name from, what a detective you are.

Prove he has cp, post some.

dude is getting fresh cp? more power to him.

maybe if your dumbass family members were raised better they wouldnt be sending dirty pics of themselves to creeps on the internet