What do you look forward to most next season?

what do you look forward to most next season?

Other urls found in this thread:

obsev.com/sports/report-kevin-durant-complained-friends-inability-blend-okc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you realize the NBA logo is just the Croatian flag rotated 90 degrees

Brooklyn Nets getting trashed by everyone, AGAIN.

Yes, even the Sixers.

A player on the Warriors getting an injury that doesn't just end their career but affects them for the rest of their life.

The Warriors' first loss. Regardless of when it happens, it'll result in a massive shitstorm here.

Kevin Durant collapse

The Clippers choking again.
>bitter Lakers fan

This
These too. Maybe even during pic related.

super depressed man. I don't want Rondo/Wade to be on my team. I don't want Rose/Joe to be on the knicks. I don't want Timmy and Kobe to be gone. I don't want KD to be on the warriors. Just really sad.

Rondo and Wade is gonna be the weirdest backcourt in the league. Rondo is the biggest ballstopper and he can only function with a roster full of spot up shooters.

The FBI long dicking the league due to match fixing.

That rondo wade backcourt combination of terrible defence and terrible outside shooting will be glorious to watch

durbeta choking in the playoffs

Watching Westbrook dominate

Draymond Green breaking his foot trying to kick somebody.

the Warriors house of cards will fall if it happens. He may be a disgusting piece of shit but he's an extremely versatile and effective piece of shit.

durant choking another title away

>Warriors at OKC
>whole crowd boos continuously with absolutely no break, everyone on the sidelines calling Koward Durrcan't a lying pussy
>instantly cries before tipoff even begins
>first possession goes to Durant
>Misses
>Hands literally can't stop shaking he's so emotional
>Curry tries to take over the game
>Westgod shits on that twink bitch (pic related) instanly shook and can no longer score
>It's all on Klay now
>He does well, goes for 40 points keeping the team in the game
>it's neck and neck until the final seconds
>OKC down 1, 30 seconds left on the clock
>inbounds play goes to Oladipo, gets stopped near the half court line
>almost about to step over it and go out of bounds
>quickly throws it to Westgod
>Now only 15 seconds left
>Passes it to Kanter on the shoulder
>Apemond is grabbing his nuts, can't keep the ball, passes it back to Westbrook
>7 seconds left on the clock
>Only one option now
>Charges full steam to the rim for a dunk
>KD is suddenly switched off Roberson to Westbrook near the foul line
>Quickly tries to keep up to protect the rim
>his thin long legs can't keep up
>suddenly loses his step
>Westgod sees this ans seizes the moment
>goes up for a tomahawk jam
>jumps up 10 feet in an almost standing position
>throws down the most savage dunk of his life
>posterizes the shit out of Durant
>Literally and not figuratively shook to his bones as he collapses from the embarrassment and all the grief and sorrow, starts to sob uncontrollably
>as the game clock blares, the refs rule it a basket, and end the game
>Westgod screams the loudest roar of his life as the crowd goes insane
>as the cheers start to die down KD starts to whimper
>I-I-I'm sorry Russ. I've betrayed you. I'm such a horrible friends. Pleas forgive me for being such a bitch. I'm sorry I hurt you.
>Westgod calmly replies, "Stings for who?" and walks away, never to speak to Koward Durrcan't again as KD killed himself that night.

Absolutely beautiful

Wew Black Mamba mode Kobe

Damn...

>what do you look forward to most next season?

Warriors winning it all, just so the Sup Forums can shit all over itself while choking on the dicks of whatever team they bandwagon. However, I hope the Eastern Conference isn't a complete clusterfuck again this year, but like the Clippers in the post-season, some things will always stay the same.

Warriors won their title when they had guys that respected the game

those same guys have totally lost respect for the game and have started acting like pompous entitled shits. They're like a less entertaining version of the Globetrotters now.

>Warriors winning it all
NO INTERIOR DEFENSE

The Bucks

:3

I'm looking forward to the Nets because a player they signed owes me a fucking beer for getting him through a class and saving his GPA from tanking.

Curry

>those same guys have totally lost respect for the game and have started acting like pompous entitled shits.

Which is exactly why they should win it all. The league should have a group of villains, now that everyone loves Lelbron. If anything, I hope GS completely embraces being hated by the league half as much as contrarian shitposters on Sup Forums hates them

>calls others contrarians
>lauds the Warriors for being contrarians

cognitive
dissonance

most Warriors fans are afflicted with it

WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE ABOUT THAT ONE HUH
these
seriously doubt this will happen, they tried to fix something that is not broken and it will result ina the biggest meme of the decade
who tho?

>The league should have a group of villains

This.

Dubs for truth. There hasn't been a real legit hate-able team in the NBA since Miami was last relevant. If Golden State becomes that team, more power to them. Honestly, I don't give a shit who takes the West, as long as the East is really competitive this year.

>seriously doubt this will happen, they tried to fix something that is not broken and it will result ina the biggest meme of the decade

The only way this doesn't happen if GS has real chemistry issues. The only way they'd collapse, before the post-season, if they seriously make a run at beating their own record. All the pressure is on OKC and SAS to chase GS this year, especially OKC, since they have something to prove more than anything.

nothing

maybe the new arena will be cool. But otherwise I expect a sub 30w season

>Westbrook MVP
>Durant getting the Roman Reigns treatment in every venue he visits
>ayesha curry shitposting on twitter
>LeGod winning another one for DA LAND

Egidijus Mockevicius. Realistically just want him to do really good in the NBA in general. Watched him play for 4 years, team had no depth besides him and the best shooter our team has seen since the 60's or 70's. Plus a cool a guy to sit next to in web design.

user, please get him to shitpost here.

Playoffs

Pic severely unrelated.

Westbrook MVP
Durant cracking under presser
Knicks ECF loss vs cavs
Cavs b2b

If anyone says anything other than Joel Embiid they are the most casual fan to have ever exist.

I don't have his phone number and he barely uses facebook lol. That'd be funny as fuck though

Your best hope is your team trades cousins now why his value is still high, no way he is resigning.

>getting mad at someone for wanting to leave bumfuck, oklahomo

they wont

they'll draft 6 fucking centers, but theyll NEVER get rid of the big team cancer. Who cares how many coaches we go through, as long as we make this ancient draft pick happy

obsev.com/sports/report-kevin-durant-complained-friends-inability-blend-okc.html

he literally could not take the pressure of playing in Oklahoma City and wanted somewhere he thought he could "blend in"

as though there is anywhere on the planet that a seven foot tall black skeleton could blend in

Skal is looking like a legit stretch 4 though. He was misused as a Center in college. They got a couple decent 3 and D players, Dave Joerger is a great defensive coach. If Skal proves to be a good stretch 4 and the defense is on point then I could see them being better than George Karl's King's. But how much better I don't know.

>The only way this doesn't happen if GS has real chemistry issues.

chemistry, injuries, and the fact that the splash bros can't into villain mode and it will seriously bother them that they aren't percieved as the golden boys anymore

Wolves becoming elite
Knicks becoming relevant
Thunder dying

>completely skewing the actual reason people are mad and instead trying to troll with some strawman argument

People are mostly mad he left for the Warriors after supposedly being mad about other NBA players not being competitive and leaving for select top teams and big markets, then he hypocritically does just that. After HE was supposed to seal the deal against them in the WCF as a superstar, as the franchise player, as the leader of the team. And he chokes. Instead of trying to redeem himself or having and competitive fire to beat that team he instead joins them.

Not only that, but he also was friendly with Draymond Green and allowing him to recruit him DURING the WCF as his teammates are trying their hardest to beat this team and he's not responding in kind. He's showing a lack of determination and it undermines his supposed previous stances and the previous notions about him as a competitor.

Do not @ me if you do not have anything intelligent to say.

He was also confronted by his teammates for not being 100% in the game and not trying his hardest to beat the Warriors during the WCF as he's still talking heavily with the guy that just kicked Steven Adams in the nuts.

>Wolves becoming elite
Not happening next year and completely speculative further on.
>Knicks becoming relevant
Absolute top kek, kys
>Thunder dying
Maybe if Westbrook left but he didn't. Keep up with the news.

cool
do you think his choking had something to do with the trade, was it part of the deal?

He's obviously a troll, no one is dumb enough to actually believe half of that.

Kevin Durant

Based Delly running the bucks offence

fuuuuuuuuck kevin duraaaaaant

>no one is dumb enough to actually believe half of that

You severely doubt how dumb casual NBA fans are. They still think Rose is MVP tier and are completely ignorant of things like injures, age, team salaries, the cap, actual strategy, etc. All they care about are big names and starpower. People seriously think the Bulls are a top team next year just because Wade is on it. People seriously think the Timberwolves are suddenly going to win a bunch of games next year just because their future is promising and don't care about the fact they were still a shitty team last year, KAT is still a rookie, they lack 3 point shooting, a real team identity, etc. The Thunder are suddenly a 8 seed without Durant even tho he's less that 30% of the actual scoring of the team, they can change their offensive strategy and make up a new team identity/style to play. KD is only one part of the reason they beat the Spurs and were up 3-1 on the Warriors and he wasn't even the best player on his team last year as he wasn't even first team all NBA, he was below Westbrook in MVP voting, was less than 30% total team scoring or win percentage. Westbrook averaged more point last year with Durant off the floor, etc. It's all star power and big names.

Could it be possible KD is actually a locker room cancer and is it also possible he was holding the Thunder back? I know that seems far fetched, but is it possible?

After reading all the reports about his behavior and how ass he was in the WCF I believe it.

Some of the shit he's been doing since 2012 is just plain retarded. Like attacking the media over every little thing, being obsessed with social media, sports media, and First Take. It's like he's going through some early mid life crisis or some late teenage rebellion,