Does Sup Forums CCW? If yes what? If no how does it feel to be at the mercy of any random nigger...

Does Sup Forums CCW? If yes what? If no how does it feel to be at the mercy of any random nigger? Pic related Sig Sauer P6.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30FCdruFuG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, i'm not a pussy faggot like you

im a girl who keeps a 1911 in her purse legally without the need for a CCW, go fuck yourself and keep this bullshit in the board its supposed to be in

Wut, keeping a weapon in your purse doesn't require a CCW? How does that work?

its not on your person you ignorant fag

Ahhh okay so you're a troll! That's fun.

Yes I do.

carry a p928 9mm with expanders every day of my life. Right on the small of the back love that gun

Good!

>not knowing the laws
>being this big of a faggot on a public forum
stay salty you retard, no one gives a shit about your gun

What do you mean by expanders?

Yeeeee. I have several handguns, and I know I'll catch flack for this, but am actually CCWing my Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 and have been for about a month now. I love it tbh

What state do you live in that doesn't require a CCW to carry a concealed firearm? Is it Alaska? Genuinely curious.

Also I'd love to see a timestamp of that 1911 since you're so real! I'll do one of mine if you do.

>Taurus PT111 Millennium G2
How do you like shooting it? The lack of hammer makes me nervous.

Carry a Glock 19 Gen 4

g19 in incog holster.

>Glock 19 Gen 4
My brother just picked up a 19, how do you like shooting it? When we went to the range together it was a little light for me, but overall a solid firearm.

>Gun in purse.
>Purse on person.
>... Gun on person.

This is bait, or you are too stupid to live.

RIP Rounds son

Notice how this "grill" never timestamped their gun after being asked to do so, definite troll who has probably never seen a gun.

Goddamn those are haggard, I just load hollowpoints but those look like some real nigger killers, do you order online or pick them up at a shop?

How many of those can you fit in the band of your fedora?

Absolutely love it. Sure it's not the best looking gun but I've shot a little over 1k rounds through it and still fires flawlessly

youtube.com/watch?v=30FCdruFuG8

There's no reason you should worry about that, your bull doesn't even notice your fedora.

I loved how that glock felt when I fired it, those are some fine firearms.

Okay I thought you were trolling me with "RIP" I will be replacing my current carry load them.

Hypothetical:

>Have need to deploy CCW.
>Fire at target.
>Miss, ground shot.
>Frangible ammunition breaks (as it's supposed to) into 8 - 9 pieces traveling in a cone-shaped trajectory
>Now have to worry about 8 - 9 projectiles causing unintended collateral damage.

I can see a military application for this ammunition, but the liability seems rather high for CCWs. Better to stick with non-frangible ammunition imo.

"Miss"
Practice more or don't leave your basement.

>never misses.

Obviously has no real-world firearm experience.

Also in a real world application where you deploy a CCW weapon you will be in a less that 15 foot situation. If you can't hit within 15 feet then you shouldn't have the chance.

S&W 340PD. Feather weight 357 mag. Weighs 12oz unloaded. Can 1 shot a walrus with that canon. Not so much fun to shoot tbh but will def knock down whoever means to do me harm.

If you miss within 15 feet you and your SO deserve to get raped by those niggers.

I'm not saying I never miss but if I have 9 to burn I can put at least 7 on in 15 foot

.357 aint no joke, you only need to hit once, I love it.

Sure. You do a lot of IPSC or IDPA shooting user(s)? 10 to 15 foot (3 to 5yd) moving target drills? Lets see some video of you running a course and literally 'never" missing.

That's a good ratio. All I'm saying is that one would be better off with non-frangible ammunition in a situation where there is a chance for non-target causalities.

Nope, I don't have any video of those acronyms (or any video of any conflict I was in) in Afghanistan but I made my home. But if you have those then you're better than me! So congratulations. :)

I don't disagree that you have to consider your backdrop, but in my current experience, literally today, if I was going to pull a trigger it would have been point blank twice today. So fragmentation would have worked well.

Thanks for you service user, 0311 myself, saw some action in Ramadi (the first one). I'll be the first to say though that there's a world of difference between engaging in a war-zone with a rifle, and doing the same in an SD or competitive situation with a pistol.

Glad you didn't have to fire user. From the sounds of it, the frangible ammo would have been a moot-point in that situation - but you'll agree that all situations may not be like the one you described.

My Canik TP9SF. 18 + 1 a bit top heavy but very reliable