Milo - So The Flies Don't Come

Faux-intellectual crap rap that desperately tries to be taken seriously and utterly fails at tintillating the tiniest neuron. The only thing worth mentioning on this album is the production on some of the beats, handled by Kenny Segal. Milo himself, however, is unable to turn his sublime beats into anything worthy of being called """good"""

>critcizing "faux-intellectualism"
>expressing "faux-intellectualism"
>"faux-intellectualism"

review this

Sounds like you have shit taste buddy

yeah this album is amazing in pretty much every way

tell me more

i

I STAY I N D O O R S

thanks for your opinion. here is the trash bin. put it in.

A lot of buzzwords but no actual reasoning behind your opinion. Try again, faggot.

Nice buzzwords, you couldn't even spell "titillating" correctly.

you're right

can someone post that pic of all those angry tumblr posts Milo made about Sup Forums and Death Grips?

I like this album. That's a really good album. It makes my depression really comy, so shut the fuck up OP. :'(

This is 100% objectively correct

Maybe you should try again, and this time try to refute my arguments

You never said why it fails or why it is faux intellectual crap rap, you only stated that it is. Try again.

What? I didn't know this happen, bumping for interest

tell me more

lol some guy on here said he cried to one of the songs

what exactly is he doing wrong here?

wait did based crying guy make a crying vid to one of his songs

i dunno what you're talking about

This is honestly just grasping at straws. He's sensitive towards things and a bit of an SJW but by no means is he uppity or hates white people. Had the opportunity to meet him, Safari Al, Open Mike Eagle, and Riley Lake when they played a backyard show at my friend's house and they slept there. We played Marvel vs. Capcom 3 with them and a pickup game of basketball and I can assure you Rory is much more tolerant in person.

lmao is this real??

Jesus christ... Stop focusing on the skin color of the band members you racist fuck

MC Ride is not the "token black guy" he's the vocalist

this but unironically

t e l l m e m o r e
e
l
l

m
e

m
o
r
e

This is one of the best hip-hop albums ever made. The lyrics are top notch - even if you view them as failed attempts at poetic nonsense, the way he delivers them and the rhyming alone is good enough to have this be a classic. And don't get me started on the genius of Kenny Segal.