Is suicide really that big of a deal?

Is suicide really that big of a deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6S5amkCoyc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is for the poor bastard who has to clean up the mess made by a bloated corpse

not really if you die in a isolated places

Only one way to find out.

I recommend doing it in the tub though, just so you don't make a huge mess for others.

or donate your corpse to a cannibal like a good human being

or science

Just because the universe is an incredible size and possibly infinite, that doesn't make life insignificant. It's all comparative, if your child died, to you that would be the biggest sadness and heart wrenching feeling you could ever suffer. The person wo finds someone who's hung themselves will be significantly disturbed and upset by it. Family, friends etc.

Suicide to you may not be a big deal because you dont value your own life, but others who value it more would see it as a great loss.

No. KYS

not really. It's illegal because the government doesn't want to lose it's investment in you. They payed for your K-12 education and now they need to collect decades of tax revenue from you, that doesn't work if you're dead.

To attention cravers, people pretending to care and actual loved ones (the rare) of those who die that way, yep. To all others, nope.
Weaklings who don't really give a shit about anyone in their life do it. The strong who have loved ones bless the idea are rare. If you don't get that, no way of saying it will make you understand.

>Weaklings who don't really give a shit about anyone in their life do it
Some people are just that tormented as my husband was. Schizophrenia esp the paranoid type is a Evil Demon Bitch

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=L6S5amkCoyc&feature=youtu.be

and I didn't click it!

that's a pretty narrow minded viewpoint to have.

Oh shiet the spectral police will get you

I understand it is a selfish act but sometimes it is nothing to do with who that person is it's illness. Sometimes it's a fate better than the other like the people who jumped from the Twin Towers who didn't want to burn alive.

wow just imagine you're ashes in space

Only pussies take their lives, suffer like the rest of us.

that poor bastard is just doing his job though and might be unemployed if too few people were dying

bump

All good points. I have been rebuked well.

donate your body to Bodyworlds
>ITS FREE
>you become a ,,living,, piece of art
>????
>profit

>Donate your body

Or just steal a candybar in Beijing.

If you designed a system would you make an option that is 1) available to all clients 2) lets the client bypass large essential parts of the system.

We can easily deduce that suicide is gonna be a bad deal. Is that a big deal? That's semantics.

I'm gonna taxidermy michael

go into the woods and hang yourself.
become one with nature
skip the lines
quit the game
Kill yourself