Hey, my girlfriend got scammed for her last pay check and now we're both poor until we both get paid

Hey, my girlfriend got scammed for her last pay check and now we're both poor until we both get paid.

I've always taught her about fake emails, etc, but it seems it goes in one ear, and out the other. I know you're not my personal army, I wouldn't even be posting here if it wasn't my last option, but I've exhausted all of my contacts and unfortunately the sneaky cunt was using a VPN.

I have the address the phone was sent to, along with the email address he used to first initiate contact, as well as the home residence it was sent to, which I'll post now.

In return, I will post some wins of other girls.

To prove I've been here too fucking long, I will be happy to close any pools that deny us negros free swimming rights.

post the info bitch

5 Saffron Square, Norwich, NR3 3PU

Emails- [email protected] - customer [email protected]

I'll send you money if you dump your fuckwit of a girlfriend for being a fuckwit.

IP Address 10.31.141.17
Location Unknown
Latitude, Longitude 0, 0
Connection through Private IP Address LAN
Local Time 05 Sep, 2016 11:37 AM (UTC -)

//

IP Address 10.31.84.66
Location Unknown
Latitude, Longitude 0, 0
Connection through Private IP Address LAN
Local Time 05 Sep, 2016 11:37 AM (UTC -)
Net Speed -

//

IP Address 209.85.213.47
Location United States, California, Mountain View
Latitude, Longitude 37.405992, -122.078515 (37°24'22"W -122°4'43"N)
Connection through Google Inc.
Local Time 05 Sep, 2016 06:37 PM (UTC -07:00)
Net Speed T1

this is the signature used to sign for the package. I'm sure the person must be dyslexic so that may help. will keep posting wins for you all.

I am so happy to hear stories like this. Retarded people like you and your gf deserve everything that they get. Enjoy being poor cucks :3

fuck outta here beta cuck

I dont get what happened to OP he has the verbal skills of a 12 year old.

hahahahahaha I've thought about it myself, how much? it is a fucking pain in the ass dealing with this shit, but she fucks me good so sometimes I think it is worth it. Probably isn't but my dick is the mediator when it comes to making choices...

t. virgin basement dweller - we are all Sup Forumsrothers, and you are clearly some refugee from reddit so please go back there with your incel buddies

>Did his own research
>Asked for help in a reasonable, legible way
>Provides wins in return
>"Gtfo out cuckfag lolulolu xD"

What the fuck happened to you, Sup Forums?

Congrats
She's a fuckin autistic retard
Actually you're both retarded
Enjoy being poor lord knows you deserve it

>implying anyone would want to help a beta who got into this mess in the first place.

Fuck back to your unhealthy relationships dipshits.

I smoked DMT about 5 minutes ago, so I don't have much thought for what I'm typing. It's ok though, I was no doubt much more intelligent at the age of 12, before I vandalised my brain with countless drug binges. Anyone that enjoys this shithole of a life is lying to themselves, everyone around you is standing in place waiting to get assfucked by the spectacle, what else is there to do but be a fucktard on the internet? Apart from being an hero, obviously.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

hello newfriend.

No one would help someone who legitimately got into it in the first place.

>MUH Sup Forums

fuck back to summercamp

you must be very high right now.

samefagging so hard its sad.

1. 9gag
2. FACEBOOK
3. REDDIT/R/Sup Forums

That should suffice. I doubt many oldfags are still here. I remember the times of Jessi Slaughter, with a group effort there was group success. Nowadays it's done merely to prove the force of '1337 Sup Forumstards'.

>just smoked DMT
>anyone who enjoys this shithole of a life is lying to themselves

damn dude, you ok? what happened that made you so bitter?
and how was your trip?

Yea how did you guess

fuck outta here with your illegitmate assumptions fuckko, some people here aren't underage b&

So you're full of shit looking for drug money then. Get a fucking job.

nah haha, not really. I would've done it to my dickhead girlfriend myself if I could be bothered to be honest. I know I'm a fucking piece of shit, so I enjoy being it. Mum was a junkie and Dad was a pisshead, what more is there to say? I'm the product of someone being raped and mutilated. Why else would I be posting on Sup Forums?

The trip was beyond anything I can describe with words. Otherworldly of course, but we are mere bugs in these bodies, nothing more, nothing less. Death awaits, along with the true reality we've all been to.

I have 5g's in my sock drawer. I have money stashed for myself. I work 40 hours plus overtime that I help my family out with, so I have no intentions of bailing out some fuckwit that can't even see that an email from Paypal with no PAYPAL in the FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS is not PAYPAL. She owes me money, and I want it back. Nothing more lol. I think that's 5 out of the 21 questions remaining too.

Could you make your lies less transparent please? This shit is boring. Or you know, timestamp that cash.

fite me irl

>beta
lol go back to 2014 faggot

5 GRAMS OF DMT. I keep my money in the basement where my bitch of a gf can't smell it. If I wanted to lie, do you think it would be this fucking boring?

OK Sup Forums, my girlfriend cheated on me. Before she left, she sent my phone to the guy she is cheating on me with, and luckily I still have access to her email so I know where it was sent to, can you please be my personal army????

That was from the top of my head. It could be much better if I actually thought about it, I know what gets you fucks going, I've been here since I was a "whippersnapper".

don't you think that true reality is everpresent? you dont have to wait for death man, that shit you just experienced is everywhere all the time it's just buried under all the shit that dmt dissolves. stop blaming yor parents, start working now on clearing out your baggage and you'll find what you've been looking for in psychedelics and death, and you wont have to take drugs or die. believe me or don't but you can be happy if you work at it.

Post money. With timestamp.

hey, thank you. I never thought that I would gain some insight from a post on Sup Forums, but I was wrong. I've been blaming them for my own faults and fuck-ups for too long, I guess it is time to move on from my past.

If I go downstairs in pitch black, unlock my safe and post a picture of my dick on the money with a timestamp, will you find this fucker? I'm sleepy

chur man no worries, good luck with it all. and dude if you don't love your gf any more just dump her. stop wasting time, yours and hers. it's not fair on either of you

Sure will. Why do you keep your socks in a safe?2127

I never loved her, I guess I got kicks from pretending this shit, but it isn't fair on her at all. I'll end it when she's home.

I keep all my secret shit in there. It's so secret I keep the numeric lock combination on an old true crypt drive in my old PC that is down there too, so bare with me.

good man. hope you realise that you cant plead ignorance anymore, you got a responsibility to yourself and you owe it to the world to get yourself good. don't just go to sleep and then wake up and start doing the same shit. you gotta own this shit Sup Forumsro

Honestly this is me giving it all up. If anyone can help her with the phone I'd be more than happy, she deserves that money back. She has slogged her guts out every week to try and pay off her student loans, but I'm not going to ask anyone to do it now. I'm going to break up with her in 35 minutes, as soon as she is home. I'm shaking.

To anyone else that reads this, suck my balls. We all do some dumb shit. I guess it is time for me to me a man now, goodbye Sup Forums. Here is your last win.

your girlfriend did not get scammed, she is cheating on you and spending money else where, you sir, are a chump

best experience i've had on Sup Forums to date.
thanks man, you got this. i'm off, peace.

She basically gives me half her wages every month to fuel my drug habit, why would she do that? She loves me too much. Too much time reading fake shit on Sup Forums has deluded you to how it works outside of the internet. Even if she was cheating, I don't give a fuck, I've cheated multiple times anyway.

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums anymore.
All these summerfags can't do shit so they pretend they are superior and troll the fuck out of the site.
If you have someone you love don't let finances ruin what you have, you will regret it forever.
Use social media tell your story and maybe someone there will help you or get the police involved.
Sup Forums is nothing but troll cucks.

oh ok, so it seems your are just learning to know what it means to be 'Cucked'.