So my sis comes over quite often now to shower and cook in my apartment because she doesn't pay her rent so she has no...

So my sis comes over quite often now to shower and cook in my apartment because she doesn't pay her rent so she has no utilities. I happen to have a fetish for sisters....wat do?

Have her move in as a fuck buddy.

Find an online board filled with pedophiles, faggots, racists, autists, and the mentally challenged and ask them for advice.

Well I got that part down...

Tell her she has to pay to use the shower then unzip dick to imply sexual intercourse as the payment method.

I have that dream almost every night now...

masturbate next to her while she sleeps

Yeah maybe if she slept here...

Install a hidden camera in the shower then faggot

Can't afford since I'm a poorfag...

Brush her teeth.

Then you dont deserve to jack off to your sister

Using the penis, obviously.

This.

You're right of course but that doesn't stop me from dreaming about it...

roll

roll

aaaaaah U know what to do ;)

Kill yourself for being a disgusting degenerate

wtf u can buy a spy cam on wish.com for like 9 dollars

Dude I'd pay for the privilege...

why

>say posting pictures on the internet is a good idea
>timestamp pussy and post on Sup Forums
>???
>you got to see sis pussy, and so do we

Not very convincing...besides there's plenty of better reasons to become an hero

Accidentally walk in while she's showering

Solid plan bro

Tell her to watch OniAi and Oreimo and see what habbens :^))))

What i would do:
I would get drunk because yes and because you have an excuse if things go wrong
Go with the sincerity: sis, you don't have money and i don't have sex; what about helping each other as good siblings?
Say with half a joking tone, and see how she react. If she's thinking about the idea, it will be clear to you

It happens that she'll think you are a gay 16 yo

Might be a little obvious...

Wow. Just...wow. Once you get out of the 7th grade you might want to talk to someone about this. You know...a therapist.

thats the meme you fucking kike

When you're just minding your own business in the same room with her, suddenly say, "Seriously, why haven't we had sex yet?"

If she reacts negatively, tell her some retard online told you to say it. If she reacts positively... godspeed, sir.

Hmmm....the cogs are turning

underrated comment

Try and take her panties

I got it...Just blackmail her
I done that with my sister and it worked...Just wear protection

Naw not really

/thread

it's a meme you dip

I've already done that...

>sister in the shower
>get a friend to wear a ski mask and black clothing
>you and friend create lots of noise
>pound on door
"SIS YOU GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE CALL THE COPS"
>In such a rush she probably has nothing but a towel
>Friend takes towel
>shes focused on your friend, you take photo with phone or something
>friend bails
>you call the "cops"
>sister leaves
>"cops" investigate while shes gone
>3 months later
"No evidence, we wont find him."
>profit

Take a big fat ogre shit while she showers.

Why doesn't she just move in with you?
You should fuck her. Just grab hrr and hold her down and fuck her. She'll go with it.

That's a little involved just for some pics...

Hug her playfully if you don't. Do if more if you already do. Stray the conversation to more intimate topics, not sexual, just more about personal life. Trust me, if she's into it she'll continue this trend, if she doesn't get into any of your antics then there's no hope, don't ruin your relationship because you're a horny faggot.

Show photos

Because she's married to an asshole

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

>max kex

Post everything you have

That's it sadly. Used to have nudes of her plus a vid of her diddling herself I stole off her husbands phone but they got deleted

>wat do?
kys

Really? That's all you got? Look there's no way you can make me feel bad about this so don't waste your time...

Do they live together? Why doesn't she just move into her husbands place?

Yeah they live together, he's unemployed and cheats on her and they haven't payed they're rent in months

Do nothing yet but it is healthy to communicate about it to your sister an well if she's open minded an she irrelevant on her bills or yours, then ask for compensation first like light stuff to soft core an than dirty. It ain't gay if its a three way.

Have you sniffed or tasted her dirty undies?

We need more pics of her panties.

>autists, and the mentally challenged
You're repeating yourself, user.

Well of course I have...

Accidentally your sister

Not a bad idea actually. Getting drunk and then casually dropping the question will make it easy to backtrack later if she totally rejects the idea, "sorry, I get the weirdest ideas when I'm drunk..." but will still plant the idea in her subconscious even if she's initially disgusted, and she might then warm up to the idea further down the road.

Can we have them too?

You mean things like this really exists on the internet?

Tell her that you are attracted to her because of her positive attributes. It is win-win. Either she will warm up for you or leave you alone so you don't have to share your basement with other people.

Death by anal

>buy sisters brand of shampoo
>empty it out
>fill it up with cum
>replace shampoo bottle in bathroom
>???
>Profit

wow... fuck you guys how can I possibly inb4
fhritp

>wat do?
your sister.