He's getting out today.... Happy about this Sup Forums ???

He's getting out today.... Happy about this Sup Forums ???

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/brock-turner-stanford-rape.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, he's living the dream.

you will need a bigger hook for this

Well he'll.get out but basically him being in the blacklist is a life sentence so hes slightly fucked either way

If he doesn't get beaten/threatened/vandalized to the point of having to be federally relocated and concealed, I'll be disappointed. It's not a feminist or white knight thing. Just a complete failure of the American justice system and blatant "you can't treat me like this, my daddy is rich!" card being played.

If he's such a good swimmer why didn't he just rape her in the water so he could make a fast escape?

Op here, I'm an enormous fahgot

He wasn't charged with rape.

Sexual assault is rape dipshit

>artist's rendition

Very interesting read but any source for this info (since it is 4ch after all)

Why does any of this matter? In the United States, you are innocent until proven guilty it in a court of law. This man that you betas hail as your guardian hero of manhood is in fact GUILTY. This is a point of fact.

Jealousy never solved anything user. That's the thing with you millennials these days, somebody has more than you and that automatically makes them worthy of a death sentence

He was charged with rape but then they were dropped after Dan testing. He was also charged and found guilty on three charges of sexually penetrating the victim with a foreign object (his fingers). The only reason it wasn't "rape" was because he was caught first.

It's not jealously, and I'm not a millennial. Justice has a price tag.

>Dan testing

Dna testing

You're obviously cucked of you think the natural order of things is a guy sticks in finger in a passed out girl and that warrants physical assault or have the rest of his waking life be affected by something that happened for 10 minutes whenever the fuck long ago. How ashamed are you of being born male, user?

Trying to find out if it was actually Dan who raped her

Nope is was Dan who raped your mom

thought this might have been credible until
>hooking up with a girl in public is technically wrong
>drunk people often run in these types of situations
dude is an autismo. no concept of the real world

SJWs behaving as if he won't be paying for this for the rest of his life,
>felony conviction
>registered sex offender
>name/face all over news and social media

The worst actual consequence his victim will have to deal with is the hangover she had the next day. Yet the SJWs say this "strong woman" has had her life FOREVER changed by this horrible ordeal.

Maybe the takeaway should be not to get so shitfaced drunk/high that you pass out? Perhaps it's not a bad idea to exert a little self-control?

If it was Dan that raped her he would have raging demon on that bitch and left his autograph.

Eh, he and the girl got drunk and he fingered her. Since we live in SJW times, that means he's a serial rapist and should spend his entire life in jail.

if you are serious, kill yourself faggot

This. The entire issue is being blown out of proportion by people desperate for a reason to scream about white male privilege. So they read nothing but article titles and the ravings of equally ignorant people on social media and go with it. He's not a rapist.

Except she wasn't just drunk she had passed out

if we want to start a justice system not based on punishment, and yet helping them; and it has to start with him. then sure i guess

Oh well, he was drunk too. Shit happens. It's a non story.

Not on the books it's not penisbutt
Rape by law requires forcible vaginal penetration with a benis
If you penetrate with anything else it's unlawful sexual penetration

Dead serious. Do you have an argument, or are you just happy to be out of school for the day?

Question is when did she pass out and was he intoxicated enough to realize this.
What he did was certifiably illegal, however the way they hammered him for this just isn't taking everything into consideration

Not rape. 2 drunk people fooling around. He did more than enough time, and his life is now ruined. He's more than paid the price for what we've all probably done before.

doesn't matter because MUH WITE PRIVUHLEDGE MUH PATRIARCHY

if i want justice i woudl go to north korea, this guy is a hero,

Checked

I've been drunk with a girl I met at a bar. She tried to suck my dick in the car but I was too drunk to get hard. I think I was fingered her when we passed out. Guess I'm a scumbag rapist with white male privilege.

Both were drunk, and both were being whores. Judge knew that but in order to appease bitches like you, he sent him to prison anyway.
It has nothing to do with him being rich, or an athlete, it has to do with common sense - both drunk, both wanted to fuck. If you wanna use the argument that if she was drunk and couldn't consent then neither could he, because that would be a double standard against the man you sexist piece of shit.

>but the people on my facebook said he raped her therefore he straight up jailhouse raped her and got off because the judge likes white people. I saw it on tumblr and myspace.

He was sober enough to know to run indicating he knew it was wrong. In addition she was doing nothing to encourage him so he's responsible for his actions regardless of how drunk he is. It's really easy to not rape someone. Just treat them with the respect owed a human being.

She wasn't just drunk she was passed out.

I hope he finds a way to sue all of the people calling him a rapist for libel and lives the rest of his life on yachts with hot bitches line up at the dock.

and he was drunk too, so what. It's not like she passed out and he dragged her ass there. They were there fooling around and she passed out in the middle of it. Have you even read anything about the court case? Have you ever in your life hooked up with a chick at a party? I think for most people the answer is no and that's why they can't wrap their minds around this.

He was convicted, did his time, and met the requirements for early release. He will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

He got the same pass every female rapist gets.

Only reason a man gets the pass is because he's rich.

What happened to the old saying of DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS/ATTENTION-WHORES? Really, Sup Forums? We are basically tumblr and reddit now? Bitching about women's right? Go check inside your undies to see if you still have balls and not raisins in your balls sack. Leave the dude alone, fucking faggots. I know him better than y'all could.

Not the guy you're replying to but you should kill yourself.

>and he was drunk too, so what. It's not like she passed out and he dragged her ass there. They were there fooling around and she passed out in the middle of it. Have you even read anything about the court case?
Yes and he clearly assaulted her
>Have you ever in your life hooked up with a chick at a party? I think for most people the answer is no and that's why they can't wrap their minds around this.
I have she was buzzed I was buzzed it was fun for both. If she would have passed out I would have simply left.

Or maybe equality is coming into play? Now men can get the same treatment as women. Or should it be the other way around?

>He got the same pass every female rapist gets.

This. Female teachers "rape" students, and they get book deals and trips to talk shows to talk about their "ordeal". Society pretends to be disgusted, but behind closed doors people are saying "where were these teachers when I was in school." Guy teacher bangs a 17 year old and he's a predator that preys on our sweet innocent children. He's a monster that's created and defended by the white male privilege patriarchy. Lock him up and throw away the key.

nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/brock-turner-stanford-rape.html?_r=0

Details of case for all you fags who know how to read.

Either put up a rebuttal or go back to fucking reddit.

My wife likes being slapped around and made to continue having sex beyond the point where she feels the need to stop. We've done some pretty fucked up shit in the past; stuff that's left her scarred for life.
She's had a guy try to rape her in the past, but nonetheless hates this SJW "they were both drunk so he's a rapist" nonsense. Calling this rape diminishes the suffering of actual rape victims, which of course upsets my wife.
The point is, there are good women out there, you just have to know where to look.

>Yes and he clearly assaulted her

No he clearly was fooling around with a drunk bitch and she passed out in the middle of it. Sorry but let's not pretend this is some kind of extreme violation of a person's soul. The dumb bitch got drunk, and while the dumb bitch was engaging in a sexual act she passed out. Maybe she should have been less of a dumb bitch.

Brock - Hero of Sup Forums

Looks like a feminazi thing. He did his time and whether or not the judge was biased or if there was mitigating circumstances that's besides the point. If jail isn't used as a punishment or to rehabilitate people then what's the fucking point of it? The whole sex offender registry in this case and the limited job opportunities after having been incarcerated is the dumbest bullshit ever.

>The scene horrified them so much one man cried as he described what Brock was doing to the unconscious woman.

lol faggot.

>I'm 90% Sure someone reported on the news that he found her passed out. Not that she passed out half way through

If my son is Brock.
Im casterating my son.
What a putrid show.

Must've been some fucking beautiful next-level fingering.

You can do a lot of illegal stuff in 10 minutes. Your post literally has no point. Your post is more like

>I don't think sexual assault is that bad gosh

Your wife sounds like a pretty cool person. He was not convicted of raping her. He was convicted of "intent to rape." He took her panties off and fingered her. He also showed remorse for his actions and empathy for his victim. That eas factored into his sentence.

Is anyone really surprised these days when a case gets blown up by the media turns out to be false? Outside of the OJ Simpson thing I can't remember a single time they have been shown to be false and often have had to publish a retraction. I really wish newspapers would be forced to publish the retraction on the same page as the original accusation/story. That way there is an incentive to not get shit wrong since they will lose a front page to it when they are wrong and it will mean that when people turn out to be innocent it is recognized.

Unbelieveable how many faggots keep calling brock a RAPIST.

Well the chick he fingered is a alcoholic slut.

He fucked up by fingering her while she was passed out.
She was stupid for getting that drunk.

Point 2 doesn't make point 1 any more "ok."
Point 1 doesn't invalidate point 2.

(drawing in crayon for the visiting redditors)

but women aren't responsible for their actions regardless of how sober they are?

Not true. She kissed him at the party, walked to underneath the tree with him, laid down...and sometime after passed out. That's when Brock got those fingers rollin'.

of course not newfag

>"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Explain why being asleep at a party is being a whore.

Being an alcoholic and a slut doesn't give some douchefuck permission to rape you

She wasn't asleep. She left under her own power aka she walked the fuck out with him.
She passed out outside when they laid down to fuck.
It's like you don't know how to fucking read.

They are if they do something to someone else. If they get drunk and drive they are responsible. It's actually quite simple and logical.

She claims she doesn't remember anything after a certain point in the night. It's possible that she told him, "Hey, why don't you take me under that tree and finger me!"

But your point isn't really valid. She's responsible for her *safety* not for her partner's actions. If those actions were deemed criminal in a court of law, then Brockie-poo has to go to jail.

Oh yes it does.
you faggot

You would just up and leave a person passed out? That's fucking reckless, what the fuck are you thinking? If the person you are with passes out you try to wake them up and if they don't respond you call a fucking ambulance and try to get the attention of people nearby to see if they can help. For all you know they could have a medical condition or a reaction to something they ate or drank.

He fingered her he didn't rape her

yes. nice dubs

No, but if you drink until you pass out, you are opening yourself up for criminals to do things to you. How can anyone possibly argue with this.

>goes to niggertown screaming "I hate niggers" while looking like they got money
>wasn't asking to be robbed and beat to fuck

I love this response. Someone points out that the bitch was exhibiting extremely stupid and irresponsible behavior. And the instant response is to redirect to the criminal.

>durr I was just walking down the street, that doesn't give the mugger permission to rob me does it?

Try to think things through.

They tried the case in a court of law and he was convicted. I assure you that they established the timeline firmly and that the judge didn't say, "Let's see what my radfem neice thinks I should do on her Tumblr blog." If you want to understand what happened, read the original documents. If you want to understand how this could happen, look inside yourself.

Why the fuck would i care about this? Good for brock, gets back at all the false rape accusations. Bet the cunt did something to deserve it

So grabbing a girl's boobs without her permission is rape?

Idiots like you belittle actual rape.

yes it does. Alcoholic slut drinks till she passes out, hopes nothing "bad" happens to her.

Let's list 5 things that could have made her sexual assult worse, but didnt happen

1. Brocko did full sex, came inside her, got prego
2. Gave her HIV
3. Beat her unconscious
4. Violently assulted her, causing massive trauma while raping, blood everywhre, brain damage.
5. Full on technical rape, then killed her.

None of that happened. This case is nothing.

People get upset, call brock all sorts of things because there will be no backlash.

Imagine if Brock was Muhammad the immigrant. I bet people would have their lips sealed.

>Imagine if Brock was Muhammad the immigrant. I bet people would have their lips sealed.

Or if Brock was passed out and dumb bitch tried to give him a handy.

>You would just up and leave a person passed out? That's fucking reckless, what the fuck are you thinking? If the person you are with passes out you try to wake them up and if they don't respond you call a fucking ambulance and try to get the attention of people nearby to see if they can help. For all you know they could have a medical condition or a reaction to something they ate or drank.
I would help them if they weren't in a safe situation but if they were I would leave. I'm not responsible for them anymore than I have a right to fuck them.

It's sexual assault. Why do you need to rape women user?

I smack your ass, therefore I raped you.

Well in all fairness brock was really good boy till that slut ruined his swimming career .. In surprised he didn't get in more trouble tho

>This user is defending rape

Several generations of cuddling and "safety first" shit has turned young people into kinder gardeners. The world is generally a safe place, much safer than any other time in history, but somehow people have forgotten that they are responsible for their own safety and well being.

That's part of why the 3rd wave feminists are so dangerous to women, they are leaving them vulnerable and easy targets for real rapists, not to mention financial scams and other crimes. They are teaching them that no matter where they go they have a right to feel safe and if anything happens it's everyone elses fault.

Then she would be committing sexual assault

Being stupid and irresponsible isn't a crime. When discussing a crime, it is a good idea to focus on the criminal. This is not a debate over which person has greater moral purity. They are both cunts. One of them broke the law.

The funny thing is how many people call this evidence of racism, but Jameis Winston literally raped a girl and is now playing for the NFL, never got charged, and no one fucking cares.

This kid fingered a girl that everyone at a party said was conscious and coherent. Who probably pretended to be passed out and claimed rape when they got caught and she thought she was in trouble. And everyone is fucking obsessed with him.

Screaming "I hate niggers" is still the lesser crime and the blame still lies with the fuckwits who decided to beat you up.

Getting so drunk you pass out is a stupid, but not immoral move (unless you count making an arse of yourself and inconveniencing your friends who have to take you home as immoral). Raping someone while drunk is the worse offense by far.

Even if it was immoral, she would've learned her lesson by now, so driving the point home is pointless.

>Then she would be committing sexual assault

Still sexual assault

My sister slapped my ass in jest as I was walking around the house.

Does this mean I was sexually assaulted?

If I ever did that to her, she would go fucking ape shit. And it is disgusting to think I could ever do that regardless.

This is what the vile rapist wants you to believe.

>If she would have passed out I would have simply left.

Your words. You just fucking said you wouldn't help but that you would leave them to their fate. You can actually be charged with a crime for just leaving someone like that.