have you ever thought about transitioning

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur-images.com.br/jUfivvvo8u.gif
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that you?

yeah but thats beside the point

Yes, but then i had a long hard think about it and i realised that i wasnt wanting to be a woman i just wanted a boyfriend. so since then ive been happy (well about that one aspect of my life).

Please post more!!!

Every. Single. Day..

bump for more

At one point, then I went complete normie on the outside. Mostly happy, although I spend way too much time in trap threads.
>in b4 closetfag
Fuck you, I love my closet.

Just started hrt

alright i guess

wicked

id marry a trap as long as she could fool my deareset grandma

beautiful ass op

imgur-images.com.br/jUfivvvo8u.gif

I want to hear more about your transition, OP. How long ago did you start?

truth is im not transitioning as of now

i did order up some saw palmetto and pueraria mirifica a few days ago which should do at least something

i mean yeah i really need to get going

Yep

So you're telling me that your body is 100% genetics? Because I'm fucking jealous

I have done the Trap diet though. Took me about 6 to 8 weeks.

Lol transition to what? You fucking idiots you don't become a woman. You become an even more mutilated and hormonally imbalenced cunt.

BUT, no more orgasms. Really, give all that up? And some very serious surgery. Keep what you have, look after it. play.

>have you ever thought about transitioning

yeah, but I have such a big and beautiful dick... I don't want to loose it and I don't like traps with big dicks either

What's your fucking problem you homophobic prisonfacepussy cunt.

apparently :D

orgasms are better

i haven't, i don't have gender dysphoria so it has never crossed my mind.

double mean i would fuck somebody who has gender dysphoria though

*doesn't

I think you mean transphobic. My problem isn't with homosexuals or the transgender. My problem is with the normalization of hormonal alteration and surgery as a means of therapy. Mark my words the practice will be illegal in a decade and only implemented in very rare circumstances.

Can we get more body shots? Got any lingerie to show off?

I agree with user here. The problem is i want to be more fuckable to guys, which means a more feminine body. But with my body type, i think it's a waste of time.

don't have any lingerie but got this lol

I think about it every day. My plan is to finish my education and the move to a progressive place where I could support myself and actually transition without the fear of being murdered on the street.

It's a mental illness. I'm not shitting on those with mental illnesses, for example, I have major depressive disorder and my uncle is schizophrenic. However, I don't think that fulfilling the wishes of the delusional is doing them any favors. Just look at the post transition suicide rate.

Full frontal mirror

Everyone wants to fuck everyone. It's a fact of life.

You've got me really turned on right now. Could i get a pic of you in the same position but fully erect?

like this?

Tell that to my hs crushes

Kill yourself

Naw...only pounding that ass into oblivion......with my penis...shaped.....SHOVEL....penis

damn i can tell just by reading this post you probably don't know a lot about transgenderism outside of a milo yianopolous article or some shit
i want to thank you from preventing me from making the same mistake, because i don't know anything about trans outside from a milo yiannapolous article either

until I realized I was becoming schitzo

Fuck, my mouth is watering. I wanna lick you in places you've never been licked before.
How about a frontal shot? Dont have to show your face, i just want cock and chest in the same pic

It's because at the end of the day a good majority of them it's obvi to tell they're men that look like ugly women with a split inverted dick.
They never achieve true feminity and it kills them inside and then they kill themselves.
Mentally I'll genetic dead ends so who cares.

where are you from?

Arkansas!

Dat manly jaw doe

so about whose death should we care about?

finland

btw where can i find bud in helsinki

Some what? Sounds like harry potter spells..

Lmao my dude, where at in arkansas? I'm close to Jonesboro.

Show me your dick please

No one's.
We're all a drop in the bucket

so why do you feel the need to single out some? And what about your own life?

These have me crackling with laughter

I'd love to see you playing with yourself

Dick pic pls

Show me your dick from the front angle please user, I need to see it, it looks really big and sexy!

YES PLEASE shake it around and make it dangle then jerk yourself off for us

nope

Fuck off and die, faggot.

:3

Bud is too weak for the fins. They prefer heroin cut with acid. Battery acid.

Small dick shemales are irresistable

Stroke it for us?? ;)

I can honestly say with 100% certainty, that I've never thought of ridding myself of my penis.

Yeah when I'm jacking off for the third time in a row and I can't bust a nut, so i need some CRAZY fantasy? yeah sure, i'll think about it for about 10 seconds until i blow my load and say "PFFFFFT LOL THAT SHIT WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

If you really think about doing this in your day to day life, you are a maniac

>implying thats a small penis

yeah I think about transitiong and becoming a total fag trap fucktoy for men but then go "nahhh I dont have the physique for it" I'd en up like this guy or pic related

This. I'd say that's a pretty damn average size.

To me its small

Show us your big cock then user ;)

pic related. Its mine

here

yeah its like 5.5 inches

Who is this?????

Bruce

Kill yourself faggot

Trap diet?

When I was like 12, I could easily pass as a girl too ,minus my voice now anyways, and have been told that my whole life

more manly than yours?
maybe you should consider transitioning?

Thats a mans dick.

I think men under 7 inches should turn into traps.

Kill yourself faggot abomination

kik ?
mine ezraproud

that person has been on hrt for less than a mo the in that picture, passing is a meme you dip

Kill yourself mentally ill freak

I'm just at eight with a cm over average girth, should this be a factor in my transition?

someone have the "cute boy" tutorial ?

>my dick
>watermark image

Pic one

Kek.

Kill yourself faggot

>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older. npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

>abomination
you dumb ass religious bitch, good luck with your life friendo

Yes. But I like having a cock and balls (even if I don't like using them.) Also, apparently when you transition sex drive lessens.

Kill yourself already you repulsive circus freak

no, if you take the bad pills it does, otherwise, being happier and maker new healthy choices in life with the new found confidence would give way to a higher libido

would go to town on that ass, more?

Mistäs päin? :o

Yes let's get him to show us more, I really want to see him jerk his cock still!