How is it?

How is it?
I still can't bring myself to listen to it, I just get sad when I think about it.
Is it at least better than The Love Movement?

Just listen to it, its good

It's midnight mordor tier

Same tie with their first album.

3.5/5

Midnight were 4.5/5.

Low End Theory was 5/5.

It also has many shitty political moments.

Alright, I'll listen to it when I get off work. I heard about the political shit but it's nigger music, you tend to get that.

nice trips btw.

it's amazing, in my top 3 for 2016

Their first is 5/5 tho

It's great. I think I like it slightly more than Midnight Marauders, but not as much as Low End Theory.

Calm down with the hate speech you racist sack of shit

Sorry I refer to rap as nigger music, it's called joke. Maybe you've heard of that concept before?

Look at this edgelord we got here

cringe

k

ew

le

>mad because there was politics in his hip hop
lol

is this what happens when you overdose on Sup Forums

Wtf I hate hip hop now

Thanks for the redpill Sup Forums

Yeah, because I'm not a liberal person or anything who enjoys hip-hop. Calm down, this is a board Sup Forums isn't ruining.

Hahaha insane racist shitposting is so funny gr8 joke

I didn't say anything about politics I just said it's cringe you unironically refer to ATCQ as nigger music

This is Sup Forums we're not afraid to be politically incorrect and talk against other races or sexually active people. Take the redpill, cuck

It's great. Q-Tip is still a genius and it's a really sentimental sendoff for Phife. One of my top albums of the year, tied with Wormrot's Voices.

>That Can sample on lost somebody

Is Q-Tip's solo career any good?

Do you feel that perpetuating hate speech is a bad idea of a joke and only serves to further divide an already deeply divided culture?

>It also has many shitty political moments.

if you think they're shitty, you're probably a trumpfag

if you think the political moments are good, you probably frequent buzzfeed

OP it's good. Listen to it. You won't be disgusted I promise.

Why bother with listening to it at all if you feel about it this way?

Where is the joke?

>This is Sup Forums we're not
Yeah 'we' are not a collective hivemind. That's the whole point. I you wan't to be 'politically incorrect' whatever that means, that doesn't mean that people always have to agree with your opinions so don't be surprised when they don't

Kys, white supremacist

If you think the political moments aren't good then you probably shouldn't feel comfortable listening to ATCQ or you have no real idea what you're talking about

Because I like political rap?

It seemed as if you didn't judging by your previous comment

the political moments on this album are the equivalent of Lynyrd Skynyrd writing a song called "Make america great again", so i'm not sure what point you think you are tying to make

Shit is a synonym for stuff that flows better. I was responding to his statement of shitty political moments.

The Joke is that I cared enough about ATCQ to make a thread about how I couldn't bring myself to listen to it because Phife Dog's death hit me hard, and if this final album was bad it would only disapoint me more. So, I refer to this thing I care about in a derogatory, dismissive way.

Don't quit your day job to become a comedian because that joke wasn't funny. Like what you like dude everything doesn't need to be buried under irony and attempts at humor.

You asked me to explain it so I did.
And the irony wasn't the pretending I don't like it, it was that I put forth that I cared about it and then the sudden change in tone. I agree that ironyfags are the worst, even uif I do it sometimes.
And I'm too autistic to make jokes anyway

It's great. Mirrors their heyday and not the shit they released between it and Midnight Marauders. Too bad Q-Tip was too much of an asshole to Phife and it took Phife's death to get this.

Don't worry user, I got it.
Fuck those guys.

Maybe you've never heard the concept of a joke that's actually funny and has a punchline of anything other than "XD he said le N word!! Top kek!!! EPIC!! XD"

>kek

back to Sup Forums with ya
and very likely underaged and b&

fanta-no is bald tho