Why are Poles so based?

Why are Poles so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/136491-painokoneet-seis-venalaiset-eivat-olekaan-suomalaisia
jaska.vapaavuoro.uusisuomi.fi/vapaa-aika/137064-suomalaisten-alkupera
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a retard. Our brothers are Swedes.

t. Cai-Göran Cuckström

t. pole loving faggot

Swedes are Germanic like the 97% of Finnish DNA. We are brothers.

>Germanic like 97% of Finnish DNA
Unfortunately for you our Paleolithic I1 lineages and aDNA predate Indo-European (Germanic) arrival.

jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/136491-painokoneet-seis-venalaiset-eivat-olekaan-suomalaisia

Haplomemes.
Finns are Germanics who became Finnic speaking because of Estonians and then mixed with 3% of Saamis. This is fact.

>proofs
>"memes"

>Haplomemes
Nice job dismissing genetic science over your own insecurities.
>Finns are Germanics who became Finnic speaking because of Estonians
Proof? Our I1 lineages are only telling of the non-Germanic, Paleo-European population that used to dwell here. Even so, they're in the minority.

You think of haplomemes as proof.
Race is more than a haplomeme since its millions and millions of genes.
Finns aren't paleoeuropeans genetically but similar to Germanics who have diverse origins because the Aryan race conquered many peoples.

Finns are not Aryan, but Finnic people of Paleo-Uralian extract. Even the FST distance between Russians and Swedes is smaller than between West Finns and Swedes.
>You think of haplomemes as proof
Yes, the majority of Finns are N1c can trace their patrilineage to the Sayan Mountains in Asia. R1a is the Aryan patrilineage.

>Race is more than a haplomeme since its millions and millions of genes.

>FST distance

What does that have to do with Finns origins?
What about the FST distance to Paleoeuropeans? It would also be higher because of genetic founder effects which increased some genes frequencies.
Point is since Finns aren't Paleoeuropeans and not Uralic, what is the 97% of Finnish DNA from? Lithuanians? Nope. Poles? Nope. Proto-Germanic Scandinavians? YES.

autism

But germanics come from Sweden and also seem to have the same ungodly cruelty chinks have. Coincidence? I think not

>Proto-Germanic Scandinavians? YES.
No.

jaska.vapaavuoro.uusisuomi.fi/vapaa-aika/137064-suomalaisten-alkupera

Germanics are of IE origin, they didn't come from Scandinavia but rather invaded it, cucking the Paleolithic I1 inhabitants of it into submission.

So tell me, who do Finns descend from if it's not Paleoeuropeans or Proto-Germanic Scandinavians?
Which people?

The former as well as from Finnic tribes, it's the most logical conclusion to make given our lineages, genetic distances as well as our overall rather unique genetic makeup.

Finns from high I1 regions have a higher Mediterranean affinity(like Scandinavians), who did it come from if not Proto-Germanic Scandinavians?

Germanic is a linguistic classification and it absolutely does come from Scandinavia

WE

Neolithic farmer admix that all Europeans eventually got to some degree. It doesn't indicate a Germanic origin by any means. You've been brainwashed pretty thoroughly for wanting to connect yourself to Scandinavians (And so called Aryans) this badly, even when all evidence points to the contrary.

There were never any in Finland unless you're referring to our local Corded Ware Aryans.
I can't tell if you're trolling or honestly don't understand how much Proto-Germanic DNA there is in Finland.

You keep spouting the same bullshit yet provide no source of any kind to back up your fantasies.
>Corded Ware Aryans
Our matrilineages are mostly Indo-European, sure, but as for our Y-DNA? You're essentially taking pride in a people your ancestors conquered and siding with them over hatred of your own real origins.

Being R1a I'm a direct patrilineal descendant of Aryans unlike 93% of Finns, but I'd still rather identify with the ethnicity my forefathers acquired over the span of a millenia. That is, Finnic.
>how much Proto-Germanic DNA there is in Finland
Substantiate your horseshit, lad.

It's called genetic drift.
Look at those random Swiss people all over the place, they genetically drifted in their isolated alpines villages for thousands of years. It's ONLY Swiss, and Finns as a whole and eastern Finns in particular.
Genetic drift doesn't determine origins. Most of those drifted genes don't do anything anyway.

You still haven't provided any proof, just ifs and buts over genetic drift and founder effects. What we know for sure is that 1) our lineages differ vastly from our neighbours, Scandinavians in particular, and 2) we're genetically very distant from all of them, both of which suggest a very different origin.

You can pretend to be an Aryan and fantasize about your imaginary forebears all you want to, I don't really care, but don't try to drag Finns as a whole down the same hole.

So what, are you back in the Horde finally?

>tfw steppe+mountain nigger mixed breed og eurasian
>tfw winter is my favorite season
>tfw there are too many low-iq turks so turkey will never become a "liveable" country
>tfw the turkish system is collapsing and this country will split to three parts soon; european/islamic/kurdish
>tfw there aren't any nice countries i can move to and feel a strong belonging after that happens
life is suffering, why can't russia balkanize already?