Just a reminder that Hungarian female swimmers are much sexier than the horse-faced...

Just a reminder that Hungarian female swimmers are much sexier than the horse-faced, inbred American bitches thanks to superior magyar genes!

based

i agree

Post more

Yes

being sexy doesn't win medals tho

>Its a Hungary has two good athletes so they think they're hot shit episode

you don't need medals when you're a qt3.14

Damn she's cute

Just a reminder that swimming is an athletic competition, not a beauty contest.

Americans have no integrity. Hungarians do.

An American will lie, cheat, flatter, bribe, brag to achieve his goals. America's greatest athletes were all later found to be frauds. Phelps will too and all of his medals stripped. But it will happen after he retires. Thats how America works.

But when you see Magyars win honestly it tears you up inside. Because you know without your huge population and doping programmes you couldnt compete. If things were level and per capita youd lose everytime.

Because American exceptionalism is a myth but Hungarian exceptionalism isnt

How can America even compete?

as opposed to america, who has phelps and ledecky?

That's literally USA with Phelps and Ledecky

>How can America even compete?
At a higher level than everybody else.

I want to enter in her arena if you know what I mean

You lost the war because the Hungarian troops were shit and couldn't hold the southern flank without heavy reinforcements

We have like 5 different gold medalists though

POST MORE

...and Dirado (4 medals, 2 gold), and Ervin (2 gold), and Murphy (2 gold), and Biles (2 gold and counting), and Schmidt (2 medals, 1 gold), and Raisman (2 medals, 1 gold), and Manuel (2 medals, 1 gold), and Adrian (3 medals, 1 gold), etc. etc. etc.

We have 50 medals, 20 of them gold. Phels and Ledecky only account for 10 medals between pair.

Take away their medals and you know which country still has the most?

U-S-A!

>6:45 am - 3:45 a.m. in america

Looks like it's a Minor Country Shitposts on America while America Sleeps Peacefully Atop its Mountain of Olympic Medals thread.

Not only beautiful and sexy, but smart too!

To be fair, American swimmers are only ugly because they dope so much.

14 bro.

>including athletes with one gold

autism

>Take away their medals and you know which country still has the most?

Take away swimming and you know who does? China, followed by the UK.

I like goulash

Liliána>Boglárka

CLEAN
L
E
A
N

>Take away swimming and you know who does? China, followed by the UK.
Well sure. If you take away and entire sport from any country they fall. Take away weightlifting from China and they drop like a fucking rock. Take away jihad from UK and they fall like a rock.

Oh shit you're right kek

It's late

>Take away jihad from UK and they fall like a rock.
Rekt

>take away 28 different races from the americans and suddenly they're not in first!

Great argument. The UK doesn't even have 28 medals to take away.

>different races
All swimming events are the same

>psych
humanities babby pls go

we genuinely have more than that and have only won a fraction of the amount of golds lel

Diving (2 people)
Rowing (2 people)
Rowing (4 people)
Cycling (3 people)
Cycling (4 people)
Cycling (4 people)
then Kayak 1 and Swimming 1

Yeah, I realized after I posted that a lot of those are from relay events, so even though they don't all contribute to the medal count

>BOG

>LAR

>KA

There's too much sexism around female athletes. These are women with skills, not bimbos.

They're not beautiful, they're strong. They're not sexy, they're fast. Compliment their skills, not their asses. If you want to look at beautiful women you should watch a fashion show or some shit.

Nah, it's pretty fair m8. I know you're just baiting, but even though Ledecky is pretty unattractive lots of people recognize and respect how GOAT she is still

Idk but I want to fuck Ledecky so hard

Except most of those people you mention's golds are team golds, not individual

Nathan Adrian for example. His gold is from the 4x100 relay.

Who the fuck names their kid boglarka

People with superior languages

Fairly certain it's one of the most common female names in Hungary. It's an ugly sounding language.

Hungarian is nice and pleasant unlike Indo-european languages.
Economy-psychology

>not ranking based Fu

Zsuzsi>all in qtness