>receive a call from father early in the morning
>"Your bro's just got engaged!"
>prettyhappy.jpg
>Write bro to congratulate him
>mfw when he shows me a picture
>wtf.webm
>mfw bro married a niggress
...what do Sup Forums?

be proud that he isn't a bigot like you and chug a cup of lighter fluid after their wedding.

What a bigot user?

Ironic post.

Most muscular pounding I've ever seen

fair enough, wrong terminology.

Serious actually. I don't think niggers are subhuman, shocking huh? :^)

I don't think you know what that word means user.

>bigot

Cut me some slack user, I woke up half an hour ago. Calling someone a racist seemed generic as fuck though. My bad ˙͜>˙

You obviously don't live in an area where you see blacks act like it.

Alright user the grammar police let you off with a warning

OP needs to learn to mind his own fucking business and worry about himself.

Fuck you all to shitting hell and back.

You are a waste of the space dust that makes up your being.

I hope your phone charger breaks.

I hope you step on a Lego.

I hope the aux cord in your car stops working unless you bend it just right.

I hope you get a flat tire on the way to your mothers funeral and everybody thinks you just didn't love her enough to be there on time.

Faggot.

There's also a lot of educated, polite black people in the world user. Socioeconomically disadvantaged population groups are more prone to violent behavior, and many African Americans are just that. Invest into education and give them opportunities for a couple of generations and they'll stop being a problem. Obligatory fuck BLM etc, leaderless movements like that obviously don't help.

Thanks officer :^)

Can u chill pls

What the fuck did you just say to me? I'll have you know I've developed downsyndrome.. yay crayons.

Can you kindly step on a fucking land mine please ?

Maybe don't look both ways before crossing the street. You would be doing everyone a favor.

The next time you drive ? You know what ? Go ahead and don't buckle up.

I hope you miss the airbag recall and it blows up as you drive causing a terribly disfiguring accident.

user, stop. Getting mad about strangers on the internet is bad for your blood pressure.

topkek

why would you give a fuck, clearly you dont give a fuck about your brother enough to even know who he was dating before getting engaged.

Why do you care? It doesn't affect you, also pics?

he's getting married in another country, to somebody he loves? probably self sufficient? doesn't matter, guy's still a degenerate

redpill him, send him all your pol .jpegs and .webms, that'll surely sway his opinion

Drink this. It's poisoned. Fucker.

Fuck niggers