What's it like being under 6 feet "tall?"

What's it like being under 6 feet "tall?"

well the world around me is made to fit me, clothes are cheaper, and i always have leg room on planes trains and in cars and i dont have people asking hows the weather up there.

/thread
short people have many advantages

5′10″
want to be shorter, any ways to "ungrow"?

you will never get anywhere in life, you will always be bitter, and women won't even consider you

6'2 reporting in laughing at midgets under 6 feet

6'0

16 yrs. reporting in

MODS!

What's it like to be lanky and have back problems?

17 year old myself. welcommen to the club of over 6'0 :)

All them digits, you have them problems.

When you have nothing else to boast about yourself so you go with
>I'm 6 foot, I'm so cool wow

Instead of boasting about a useless number focus in other things like wow I can give you an amazing or gas money or some shit cause at the end of the day she gonna leave your tall ass if you can't satisfy her

you can always play off lanky with enough charisma

short will only get you so far

God Obama looks like some lanky ass porch monkey in that photo.

There is a study that claims for every inch above 5" you are takes off roughly 1.3 years off of your life.

Take that tallfags

and he and his porch monkey children, and their porch monkey children are going to be more successful than you ever will

how does it feel?

Awesome, close to always when I go for a hug, I hit right the spot with my face, oh those titties and none talks back or alike coz, well I'm short and they are afraid to offend me. Must love those liber... *cough*

"Successful", you mean he kisses white ass and in return they keep his family fed and housed comfortably. He was a pawn for white democrats to win an election.

How does it feel to know that no matter who wins the election, there is still an army of straight white men running the country?

I wouldn't know.
1.7m tall here

>People like this actually exist

Your tinfoil hat is a little loose buddy, careful

Your new fag is showing. May wanna fix that.

Nice argument. But you clearly don't remember how everyone here was on Obama's dick in 2008 because he was the edgy choice. Now everyone is on Trump's dick because he's the edgy choice.

Have you ever actually been to this website?

b&

5'9" reporting in. Constantly having to make up for it with other stuff. Gym mostly. But still sad because I'm only squatting 295.