If someone breaks into your home should you be allowed to shoot them?

If someone breaks into your home should you be allowed to shoot them?

Yes, without question. Because in a home invasion scenario it can be reasonably assumed they're there to do you severe bodily harm.

no

Of course, how could you even ask that question

What if when they see you they run away? Should you be allowed to shoot them in the back?

>breaks in
Yes. Until they stop moving.

Nope. Then you gotta call the cops. Get a good description.

how about if they walk in to an unlocked front door by accident?

Your fucking retarded

How often do you stumble into someone else's house?

Depends. Because If you hold them at gunpoint and they turn away and run and you cant shoot them they wil find new victims.

And you should definetely be allowed to shoot them if they run away from you carrying a weapon or loot.

Yes, if you break into my house I will shoot you, even if I need to chase you down the block.

homes here look the same
one guy did, came into my kitchen by accident last year (was a neighbor's relative)
this year 2 women came to the door with luggage (didn't enter)

Then I would have shot them. Fuckin strangers in my house?? You get shot end of story.

If I ask someone to leave and they refuse
>bang bang time

Yes, my life is more valuable than their's.

I would only shoot niggers

I asked how often have YOU stumbled into someone's house. Not your meth head neighbors. I live in apartments. They all look the same. I've never gone into the wrong one.

You can shoot them. Personally, however, I prefer to catch them and tie them up. I keep them in my basement. I make them my slaves. Ohh, they wish I shot them. Death by anal!! DEATH BY ANAL!! I'm coming for you, joseph

> bang bang time
Kek

You're*

YOU'RE fucking retarded

shoot them, yes.
put them in a car and crash it into something at high speed causing fatal head injuries? not sure castle laws cover such shenanigans, op

Shot till dead.

I've stumbled into the wrong house before. I've seen it at my house before. Drunk bastards always pass out in my yard not knowing they weren't home. Happens once or twice a year.

But if someone creeps into my house, or is obviously there for malicious purposes, they're dead. Fucking scum like that should be wiped off the planet anyway. My property, I'm the judge, jury and executioner.

Here's a scenario -

You hear two intruders. You wound one coming into your bedroom. He's not fully incapacitated but not doing anything right now. Your defenseless wife is in the room. You have to go deal with the other intruder who may be going after your kids. Do you put one bullet in the head of intruder #1 as you pass by to fully eliminate the threat before moving on to the next, or do you leave the possibility open that he'll harm your wife/attack you in the back when you go to deal with intruder #2?

Legally speaking I don't think you can headshot a guy who's """surrendered""" but it makes the most sense from a tactics standpoint.

Castle Doctrine and Stand your ground say you have no duty to flee so fuck yes, shoot them,stab them whatever it takes to secure home and property

what if someone borrows your car without asking?