Let's proof the europeness of Latin America

Let's proof the europeness of Latin America

Other urls found in this thread:

mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uruguay

>Wanting to be european
Disgusting, we should focus on our own identity, do you see any white american sucking off euros?

you first

Perú

THIS

Although in all fairness I see plenty of American dick sucking muh heritage

Paraguay

>North Argentina
>Blue

>we should focus on our own identity
call me cuck if you want but I don't like Latin American identity tbqhwy

>do you see any white american sucking off euros?
lmao, haven't you seen the ''german americans'', ''irish americans'', ''italian americans'' not only on Sup Forums but in movies and tv shows?, they're the biggest euroboos

also
>taking 'murrica as an example of anything
sucking burger dick is the same than sucking euro dick

Chile

I don't get it either. Must be that they don't have values for each individual province. Really, the only "blue" provinces are Buenos Aires, Córdoba, San Luis and anything bellow the Colorado river.

that looks like one of the maps the retarded "mexico is white" faggot would use.
stop being dumb

Argentina

Costa Rica

Panamá

>anything in latin america but Argentina and Uruguay
>european

>Be dirty blonde blue eyed
>Travel with parents to South America
>Feel superior even as a kid as everyone stares at me
>Reach South Brazil
>Suddenly descendants of Portuguese and Italians who didn't care because some were like me
>Visit a city called Blumenau
>Blondes everywhere
>Go to Argentina
>Visit Oberá
>More blondes

So yeah, I can vouch for them.

Still tons of Portuguese and Spaniards criollos, plus Italians and Germans (and some poles?).

So yeah. They're pretty European desu.

p.s Stay away from big cities

i agree
latin america is the one true heir of civilization and it will be the only decent place on earth in the future, i plan to move there and help make it the global superpower it is destined to be

>europe
>not all dark blue

why

Niggers, Turks, Arabs and other """refugees""".

>Feel superior even as a kid as everyone stares at me

Where was that? Peru? or bolivia?

why

I often fuck around on google maps and I found this one shit dirt villiage in argentina and I thought it would be filled with indios but the first people I saw were this family out on their little lawn and they were blond, whiter than me. they looked like some kind of hardy white working/farming family you'd see here.

Bolivia.

How the fuck did you know ?

>european style architecture makes you european
hmmm made me think

>Chile

You don't need a latin american identity, just recognize argentinian identity as separate from europe. Argentina and uruguay have an unique culture.

pic related

Actually, south america have very whites parts, a lot of germans, basques, italians, english settled in the southern cone,

it's not just copies though it's sincere and in the tradition itself

>unique culture
Which would be exactly what? Tango? Even Gauchos they share with you.

i didn't say south america is not European, just that that's a pretty roundabout way of presenting the point

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Brasil

Not at all you butthurt fag, it isn[t worth arguing with you as you run away from all convos once facts come around

jaasjkakjakjaj
what facts?
what the fuck could (You) possibly say that affects me?
your country is a shithole and mine isn't, deal with it, you ugly nigger.

Feels good to be white

>and mine isn't

Whatever dude, you[re the one picking a fight not me. By all means feel free to prove how unique and original your "culture" is. And yes I'll call you a cuck.

I'd rather have a non-unique european culture than your filthy shitskin """culture"""

keep telling yourself that

To be fair, you both argue the same shit every single day. It is fucking ridiculous if you ask me, and both seem just as obsessed.

You aren't.

This, Latin Americans are Latin Americans.

wow you posted a picture of a building, you just proved me wrong man.

kek

Emm, i think every latin country has a bellas artes m8

Chileans are chileans. We can be mestizos, castizos (spaniards, germans, british, croatians), arabs (palestinians), indians, blacks.

fuck european culture, our culture is unique and our language is almost not even spanish

Dude, you're missing the point, and besides that's a full carrara marble facade, I doubt any other Lat Am country has that or pictured which is inside that building and is unique in the world.

Guatemala

I agree with this.

looks like taked from a movie, btw if we posted european buildings in latam we will never end this thread

This, LatAM should focus on their own identity.

Mexico

You have a point and I've been allowing that guy to bait me for the last few days. But let's be fair by all means, that guy pounces on me not the other way around.

>those 2 fucking horrible stadiums next to each other

what the fuck

I know that he started this meme argument, but frankly I don't care. Every single day of the same shit is too much.

Mexico is not white, Mexico is a Native American country.

One of those is not a football stadium.

it's funny how only the smelly brown ugly fucks are the ones that say latin america should focus on their own thing.

It's actually one of his maps. It the map he altered.

>our culture is unique
It's actually just central spain culture from 1600-1700 with a lot of german and british influence.

ITS UNIQUE STUPID ASSHOLE, TELL ME, WHAT COUNTRY TALKS LIKE A CHILEAN? WHAT COUNTRY DO THINGS THAT CHILEANS DO? OUR CULTURE HAS MAPUCHE AND EVEN POLYNESIAN ROOTS... CENTRAL SPAIN? IT'S MORE BASQUE THROUGH,

AND EVEN IN THAT CASE, EVEN UNITED STATES HAS SPANISH CULTURE (WE WUZ COWBOYS N'SHIIET)

google it, and yes I agree we could all post European buildings into oblivion, my beef isn't with you man.

Reminder that cowboys are Mexican.

Vaqueros are original spanish... or you think that aztecs were cowboys?

Chile is Mapuch, Mexico is Nahatl, Brazil is African, Peru is Incan etc..
Debates over.

Mexico

No, Vaqueros are Mexican, from the 300 years New Spain existed. Just like Gauchos are from South America. If you want to play the game of where horse culture originated, might as well say Vaqueros are Arab, or even further, Mongol.

Dude, quit your fucking tripe, I'll be happy to ignore if you stop your shit.
>smelly
Educate yourself dumb fuck
mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards

this. fuck brown people. a mix of European culture is best.

I hate Monterrey

But you're brown people Brayan
See

Es mejor que soñar con ser europeo por tener la piel un tono más clara

Colombia

It is an important city, so I included it.

being this deluded.
yeah m8, we brown and stuff.
keep trying to force memes on a vietnamese image board for chinesse cartoons.

>wanting to be european
gay as fuk lol

Ecuador

Why is a country so beautiful so shitty and violent. Why is this allowed?

yes, facts are memes, can you into science? Serious question here, what are you even doing on /int? You would be celebrated and your ideas would be supported in /pol by even the Mexicans who post there, I legit don't see why you waste your time here when you would be more than welcome in Sup Forums's most bad ass board.

>It's actually just central spain culture from 1600-1700 with a lot mapuche influence

ftfy

Lat Am is yuropean!

your country is a shit hole. you are both non white mongrel spics, not stop fighting.

Why are Sup Forumstards taking over Sup Forums lately

I ask myself this question every single day. We will stop being shitty and violent one day, it is just a matter of time. Europe wasn't always peaceful, you know. Of course you know, you should know.

have you lurked Sup Forums?, it's a cesspool

I'm not racist, I just like to shitpost and get non whites like you angry because they literally have inferiority complex, you included.
who instead of proving how we are equals you just try to prove that we're not white, as if we were "the same shit", implying that being brown like you is worse than being white like me.
it's fucking pathetic.
but at the same time funny.

there isn't a single non white that doesn't get mad at me every time I post stuff like that.
kek

I think we just got carried away posting good architecture, here you go friend

lmao cucks

you mean Sup Forumstards.

Uruguay identity is shit though and we have nothing to feel proud about so I'd rather be a cheap copy of Southern Europe than an original turd.

Dude, I'm a white guy, so much for your psychoanalysis, that doesn't mean I'm not proud of my cuklture or my country. As for your trolling for Jesus thing it doesn[t fly here.

You're in objective terms racist even if you think you;re being ironic.

Yeah, in fact I'm responsible for most of the posting. I just love our old european architecture.

Am I same as Mexican?
post your picture.

not Mexican but you certainly look Med