Going on vacation to travel around England. How do i no draw attention to my Americanism?

Going on vacation to travel around England. How do i no draw attention to my Americanism?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/nothingnessisme
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercorrection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont be a cunt!

Remember to bow everytime you hear the bongs of the Big 'ld Ben. And we don't have to tip everybody, just the countryside cops for small infractions.

Mate, people will love you over here, especially the birds, for being American.

Well, white people will anyway

say sorry a lot.

pretend you're canadian.

Remind everybody they'd be speaking German if it weren't for the USA.

Stop with the overly fake niceness.

never turn down tea, and take it white, no sugar

Pretend you're canadian

Wanna know hoe to blend in and not look like an American?

Talk to everyone to the tube in London, everyone chats on there.

Talk about soccer, we love soccer and contrary to popular belief we actually call it soccer.

Remember to push in queues, British people love it when people do that.

And don't forget to drive on the right!

the moment you speak you will draw attention to your americanism. sorry m8 but I very rarely see americanskis and can detect them after they have uttered three syllables 100 meters away.

Don't be loud and obnoxious. You stand out like a sore thumb and we can hear you from a mile away.

Salaam alekum brother! After your mandatory islamic conversation at customs, head on down to B&Q to buy the items needed for your jihad. If you need a child sex slave in Rotherham i know a brother who can hook you up with some fresh pussy.

Blame brexit for everything bad happening and claim everything good happening is due to brexit as well. Basically everything you say should either involve or relate to brexit. Brexit is used to break awkward silence too, and you should say it instead of full stop/period when you make a point.

No suger what are you 40?

You mean being civilized?

I've just got 1 piece of advice - don't speak too loudly. Watch how loud you are. Literally ALL Americans stand out anywhere outside of america because of their loud voices. This added to the often annoying "twang" that that accent has, especially in girls, is the number 1 thing that will draw attention to you.

>sugar in tea
fuck off you ponce

Get some shoe polish and stain your teeth brown.

Hi B,

Just letting you know about this guy

steamcommunity.com/id/nothingnessisme

it is not a legit person.

you were warned.

The last time I was in europe all I saw were these shaved head white trash chav type English people that were speaking to loudly and being obnoxious.

>a proper brew
that's means no sugar

Be quiet, we'll notice anyway.
So you might as well be noticed less.

*that

Haha were you catfished?

Things have changed since the late 70s/80s bro

>Its half past bong

When you get off the plane, just to get it out of the way- blow the first Muslim guy you see and make sure there are witnesses.

Denying Muslim males sex over there is a hate crime punishable by death.

This was 4 months ago. I went to a few countries. All I saw were thosenkibd if British tourists everywhere. I don't know who was worse the Germans or English white trash.

Off by one

exactly

don't
you'll make the eurocucks jealous little faggots

1) don't speak
2) if asked, claim you are from canadia
3) wear clothing that is tailored to your physique, not baggy as fuck

>be me
>britfag
>getting married in murica
>go to department store to purchase suit
>old guy doing the tailoring
>trousers literally like tents
>billowing as i walk
>tell dude to take the legs in as they seem to have attached the legs of a 60" waist to a 32" pair
>dude pins them slightly
>walk
>still billowing like fuck
>dude thinks they're too tight
>mfw

You must have gone somewhere cheap as shit then

Say you're Canadian. In all honesty I've never encountered the whole antiamerican sentiment while abroad, except in France but fuck em. I've been to Mexico, Belize, Honduras, Canada, Germany, France and Spain.

> buying a suit from a department store

What do you expect? In North America two kinds of people by suits in department stores. Senior citizens and 12 year olds buying their first suit.

You need to ask for a trim/slim/athletic cut.

Yeah, this.

No, the overly fake positive enthusiasm to everything. Its like speaking to a fucking robot.

You have no chance. Ever since the little party you arranged in Boston harbour we can sense you and all dogs will attack Americans on sight

Robots don't have emotions. Wouldn't the dry British demeanor be robotic?

Why are British men so effeminate?

"Have a nice day" *insincere smile*

I don't know. If you're up north in the UK, I suggest you ask a rugby league prop

Diet.

>You mean being civilized

Are you trying to give an Englishman lessons on being civilised?

1. Don't be fat
2. Don't be fat
3. Don't eat too much
4. Don't make too much unsolicited contact with others, a nod or "alright?" will suffice
5. Respect important places (monuments, old churches etc)
6. For the love of god don't wear shorts and socks like all your kind do.

Have fun Sup Forumsro

why the fuck would you go on vacation to london

If he was that manly he wouldn't play league the fucking uncontested scrum twats

>this

League has always been harder then effete union - it was professional when the union pack still thought popped collars on shirts looked cool

not just going to london. im going to see all of England. im going to start off in Ireland then Scotland then Londom

As an American living in the UK, the moment I say anything I get noticed. However, I'm quite introverted and tend to fit in well with the English. Just don't call it a fanny pack and you'll be fine.

get a sunburn

/thread

Don't go to bedfordshire :3

>prop
>uncontested scrum.

League is shite.

Thats not really that much of England

Try this than bugga aff
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

Ireland and Scotland are not in, or part of, England. London is, however. That sentence alone marks you as an uneducated American

you'll just get ignored what ever you do.

You watch too many movies. Most brits are white trash.

or beat up

Black, no sugar, don't be a pussy

Prepare yourself to meet these pathetic wastes of organs

slap a canadian flag on you somwhere, thats what most people do so they dont get robbed or murdered. NEVER admit you are american unless you want to end up in a very bad situation.

just go to Ireland and Scotland
again why the fuck would you go to London

Not draw attention? You fucking make me sick, trying to fucking hide your american? You fucking shout it, you let everyone know, because you should be prowd, and if anyone tells you different they are just stupid faggots.

OP when you say things don't inflex at the end of sentences. English people find it FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!! it makes everything you say sound like a fucking question, we will appreciate it if you try to spare us your annoying voice because we know it's not your fault

see you soon, lots of love, england

You're*
Fucking illiterate Amerifag

petty eurofags

You wot m8? You fookin find mericans annoying bruv? Oy me too. They should learn to speak the kings English m8 like oos.

fuck you eurofaggot, go back to your shitty country

Point at any mundane building that looks more than 20 years old and proclaim "Wow I don't think we even have buildings that old in America!"

but nobody actually talks like that, most english people sound plain, well spoken, and unexcitable. The thing that makes americans stand out is their excitability, especially in their speech

>their excitability, especially in their speech
And their lack of vocabulary, its like talking to a child that swears

Stay home.

>in denial

why do Britbongs add 'r's to the end of words?

>Obamer, Australier, Drawrings, Sarehr, Osamer

What about when you fags put R at the end of words that end in A. That's pretty damn annoying.

What Part of Ireland you planning on visiting OP ?

You cant, we'll know

Speak proper english (not american english) and pronounce things correctly

for the love of god dont clap at anything

>except in France

Don't you worry now, the French hate us English too. They are fucking cockroaches.

They let Germany walk all over them, and when they get bent over and raped, they rely on us Brits and Americans to rescue them. After that, it is back to appeasing the Germans again and sneering at us like fucking twats.

I would definitely be wearing obviously American t-shirts. Like sports gear and shirts from American schools and whatnot. I don't have other clothing.\

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercorrection

I'm sure if you went to the US you'd find a ton of people using words that you're not familiat with.

You should lecture shopkeepers about the advantages of having drive-thru checkouts.

>They are fucking cockroaches.
And yet there they are, overrunning their own countries with their vulgar ubiquity.

our language we can do what we want, and for the record, only illiterate people do that, and also even those illiterate english people are probably more likely to be right than a literate american

Sir I disagree with your opinion but I will defend to the death your right to masticate on a phallic symbol.

No one is going to assume you are American because of the shit you wear.

Though somewhat irrelevant, even if it had a US flag on it, it isn't unusual to see a young British person wearing a shirt with a US flag on it, nor is it unusual to see an American wearing a shirt with the Union Flag on it, either.

Oh lord, the autism is strong in this one, talking about shit a crumbling empire said they did back before his mother was even born. Its pathetic enough on a personal level but there are adults that actuality think this which makes the whole country seem even more pathetic.

If you go to a pub you don't need to tip, if you do decide to tip people will think your a fucking weirdo

>no draw attention

Everyone will know. And instantly think less of you for it.

stop all this bad talk about the french!!

they're going through the same shit as us - liberalism, but history tells us they're the first to go

>I'm sure if you went to the US you'd find a ton of people using words that you're not familiat with.
Nah, it would be like that scene in Idiocracy where the guy wakes up from stasis and walks up to people on the street and they cant understand him speaking properly and call him a fag.

Dont get me wrong though, no doubt they would be talking about the fast food garbage they eat and I wouldnt have any idea what the fuck they are talking about because I am not a burger.

And maybe jump the queue while getting into the bus. In case they complain(they won't because they are English), tell them they are now at the back of the queue (like Obama). The English love that

Be less fat