I like boys

I like boys

so does your dad, thats why he stuck his cock in you when you were 4 and now you have this urge to molest little boys. kill yourself nigger

Woah, I ain't no nigger

shutup nigger

post green text stories.

Moar

end yourself degenerate fag
you're just as bad as op for encouraging homosexuality and pedophilia
>wanting to read about little boys being molested
pic related

>I just love their innocence. Their curiosity, their tight smooth asses

How so op? I trust you aren't considering doing anything illegal to a child. Because that would make you a fucking nigger and a faggot.

Can't end myself, too cowardly

he's lying so encouraging it is only playing along. I've seen him post this thread before, it leads to nowhere so why not have a little fun. shota isn't that bad. OP wont say anything because he did nothing.

Worst I've done is jerk off a 13 year old in front of his sister, and blew a14 year old

I think OP meant to start a convos on this pic. Found it in one of the Kik breads

Not cool. I never posted that. I didn't want my identity out there for obvious reasons

He lives in Naperville? I'm from Wheaton, I'll go kill this faggot

You'll do no such thing!

This

> (OP)
>so does your dad, thats why he stuck his cock in you when you were 4 and now you have this urge to molest little boys. kill yourself nigger

Well thats a natural father son relationship.
First his dad fucks him everyday until his son gets a son
And then he fucks his son everyday until he gets a son
Just a normal relationship guys

Then don't fucking be a faggot.

Oh, right. you can't

You're too much of a bitch to try anything
My group!
Shut the fuck up

why did this guy get doxxed? was it easy or is he an asshole? what's the deal chimps

Previous thread he admitted to being with teens, and not all was consensual. Not sure of details

bait

Saw this thread yesterday but instead it was about trying to find this guy and ruin his life. Many anons speculated wether it was a real thing or a personal army attack on an innocent guy

>being gay

Die.

Like this.

I'll be happy to buy the gas.