ITT: We discuss why Ohio is the best state

ITT: We discuss why Ohio is the best state

We basically decide who the president is going to be

gave birth to aviation
most astronauts

Great industrial sector and farm land, stop by.

Who Dey!

No shitty accents

I live in ohio. The weather is shit, sunny one day snowing the next.

Born & raised in Ohio and I'm not understanding why OP is trying to praise this state???

Weed ain't legal though.

Cambridge here. Ohio is fucking terrible.

fucking drug addicts

This! It was damn near in the 50's last night and is damn near 90 degrees outside right now. And we'll probably stay in the warm temperature range till about December and go from decent warm weather to 2 feet of snow overnight.

The armpit of America. We have had 8 presidents come from Ohio though.

In my city you can legally carry up to 7 ounces. Not too bad a deal.

Cost of living is pretty low overall. Weed is decriminalized, but still not legal.

Use to be a good state until the libtards made it a blue state.

>>cleveland

because no other us city can set their rivers on fire...13 times

Too many nigs and fat girls.

this

Heroin.

this too

Painkillers better safe then sorry.

From Byesville...moved to WV then moved back. The whole tri-state area sucks a bag of dicks. I own property and have kids though so it doesn't look like I'll be leaving anytime soon.

keep your dick in your pants faggot.

Dayton nigger infested shithole.

Everyone I ever met from Ohio was fucking insane. True story

lived in athens for a while, WV hillbillies and college liberals. both had good weed, though.

The kids i give no fucks about uprooting to a new home. It's owning a house and 36 acres free and clear that has me tied down

that and heroin

Fuck Ohio... Gestapo like cops on the freeway. Bunch of rapist teens from Stubenville, Dime Bag Daryl got killed there. Lake Erie full of ecoli.
Fucking idiot Ohio drivers always plugging up the roads here in MI.
Shitty ass baseball team, football team. And Ohio state has a even shittier football team.

Nah, always prefered cocaine

Fuck nigger Michigan

You must be from cali.

Small fine, no charges...however paraphernalia is how they get you. Have a dirty bowl on you and game over.

>Dime Bag Daryl got killed there

best thing we've done IMO

This

Lol... You Buckeyes always get scared when we cut you off for going 10 under in the left lane..... You fuckers always come to Detroit to get drugs, fuck us. But you dope fiends rely on is to score your dope.at least we are the dealers, and not the users. Lol

You have to be kidding. Michigan drivers are a lot worse.

What are you selling?

what a waste

We drive with a purpose.. We understand the left lane is for passing.
You fuckers drive 5-10 under everywhere you go. Then want to cry like bitches when someone actually wants to go the speed limit.
Lol, but you never do anything about except try to call the cops and claim you are a victim for being a intentional asshole

Smoke joints.

Checked, also got a bridge for sale if you're interested.

OSU is based. Indians are pretty good. Bengals are meh. The Browns are...... Well you know.......

We'll get there one of these days.

I think roaches might be considered paraphernalia too. I do when im out and passing it among friends, dont always have my grinder on me tho. That and you lose less of it with glass

I got this for the assholes on I-75 that want to drive slow in the left lane, and not get out of the way.
As you know, police won't help you in Michigan. It is probably best you stay out of Michigan

You obviously don't drive much.

Maybe if you all weren't fleeing the scene of a crime you could slow down.

Trump needs build a wall here.
Keep you fuckers in Detroit.

Where is it located?

We go to Ohio do anything we want, come back to Michigan, laugh at you pussies that think you are tough. Lol

A High Point. Nigger detected.

Nigger chewing grizzly.
Btw, it is a 200 throw away gun, after I shoot you with my registered gun, I fire this into the side of my truck, place the gun in your dead hands. Laugh about how I killed you and got away with it.
Spit a big wad of grizzly on your dead corpse

I drive in the left lane on 75 because the other lanes are shit. Come at me with that piece of shit and it will be the last thing you do.

A Hi-Point? What are you going to do, throw it at someone? I guess they are pretty heavy so that's an almost legit threat.

Stay in your mitten state, Michinigger. Nobody likes you anyway.

This is seriously everywhere. There are shitty drivers everywhere.

Why do you even bother arguing when you have a Detroit? Sure we've got niggers in Cleveland and Cinci, but holy shit you've got DETROIT, that's nigger capital of the world.

Anybody from Westerville here? Ohio's pretty based despite the weather. Economy and opportunities are amazing here.

>my registered gun
You have to register your guns in Michigan? You guys have it worse than I thought.

>Anybody from Westerville here?

downtown 614

LMFAO
ohio the best state
LMFAO

A hill billy. That's all you can afford.

worthington my man

Bengals are meh? kill yourself fucktard.

Ohio is the outskirts of the invest bred south... Your cousins are your mothers, and sisters.
Your half hillbilly twang in your voice, and poor driving skills truly point out your incest bred heritage.

this guy is right

Actually laughing so hard

100% michinigger in this thread. Why are you even here? How are you even posting? Do burner phones have data now?

How's the local klan in ohio? I don't here about it much but I feel like it'd actually be pretty good.

lol

when dey?

This. We have fantastic infrastructure in place for everything. We have Lake Erie, well developed road system, train tracks, and the land is relatively cheap. We have some of the worlds best hospitals. We grow a ton of crops. We have flat land and mountains. We have four seasons where the winter is not unbearable and the summer is not insanely hot. The humidity isn't too great but it's not a deal breaker.

Nothing makes happier than scaring the shit outta you fucktards on the road. Every time I see you fucks, I intentionally swerve at you, cut you off and slam on the brakes. Lol , you dummies grab your phone like the cops are actually gonna do something. Lmao!! Then you get off the freeway, and drive into the ghetto, where the niggers harass you.
All in a day's work here in Michigan

>mountains

nigga what?

When you Toledo fucks (glass city or glass jaws?) drive up to Detroit to get the good pot, cocaine, heroin... Or other drugs you cannot get in Ohio. The Monroe cops out you in jail on your way back.
Lmao!!! You fuckers are total incest bred fucktards. You farm because your economy doesn't have anything else. Your state is just as bad as Detroit. The difference is, Detroit is already coming back, where in Ohio is that happening?

Oh yea... The only bad thing about Michigan is Detroit.
The bad thing about Ohio, is the entire state.

Michigan drivers actually use the turn signal and don't sit at the fucking green light looking at their phones until it turns yellow or red then run the light. You Ohio fucks are the most, self entitled pricks.

Agreed!!! Absolutely worst drivers, next to Colorado Springs drivers

>"outskirts of the south"
>you can walk to Canada over the winter
>bootleggers used to drive to Canada and back from ohio
>provided the most effective/devastating Union general in the civil war
>hard to get much further north.

You're kidding right?

I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of Ohio, but you're going to have one hell of a time trying to prove how Michigan is better. It's basically Diet Canada, with a bunch of Yoopers and ghetto trash from Detroit mixed in. Not exactly something to take pride in. I mean for fuck's sake, the tourism ads for Michigan are "come here, we have water".

>summer not insanely hot
>winter not unbearable

Wut?

Our winter conditions have actually been on par with Siberia. We have gotten snow rolls or whatever the fuck those are (two years ago if anybody remembers) that are unique to Siberian winters

Ohio is great if you get past the shitty weather

>"come here, we have water".

not entirely

Where in the fuck can you walk to Canada in Ohio?? Do you mean across 30 miles of frozen Lake Erie? Anyone that looks at a map of Ohio can see that you are full of shit.
In Michigan you can actually walk to Canada, but not there. And yes, you fucks border Kentucky, and Virginia . Both are proven to be incest friendly states, not to mention all the animals you rape.
Obvious example of a incest bred buckeye trying to make a point

>Our winter conditions have actually been on par with Siberia
Nonsense. I used to live in Northern Europe for several years, our winters in Ohio are cake compared to that. The difference is that people act like it's a fucking ice age here, so they probably imagine our winters are like arctic conditions.

Also, snow drifts are hardly a uniquely Siberian thing. Anywhere that gets snow + wind gets them.

I completely forgot about Flint, since I was too full of muh white privilege.

But there we go, any Michigan argument is automatically void and null now. For all of Ohio's failures, at least we don't have Flint (or Detroit).

Cambridge is fucking terrible. Drugs everywhere

You have Cleveland , Cincinnati , Dayton, Columbus, Toledo, Swanton, &Delta (all are shit cities full of dope fiends)
We only have 2 shit cities

Don't forget Jackson.

Toledo is shit. Probably because it was supposed to be Michigan's. We have a more diverse economy than you. Where do you think all your fucking steel came/comes from to make your shitty cars? We have killer industry, agriculture and technology sectors. Ohio is one of the most if not the most diverse states in the nation economically.

Michigan is possibly the shittiest state in the USA except for its peninsula. Plus you faggots vote blue.

You have far more shit cities. I have been all over the tri-state area.

Underrated kek

All of the niggers from Detroit are coming to Ohio and ruining the state.

too many fucking amish people. the industrial revolution wasn't supposed to be optional you cultists

>they'll never see this

Oh yea.... Let us not forget how Japan bought out your state. Brainwashed you fuckers into thinking that assembling jap cars in America makes them into "American" cars. You have AK steel in Youngstown Ohio.
AK steel is here in Detroit, it is the parent company of the Youngstown plant.
We have US steel, Great Lakes steel, rouge steel, and sever stal steel.
Our manufacturing on a bad day is still better than your economy on a good day.
Our economy at its worst is still par with your economy at its best.

Yes dumbass, that was implied. You can actually walk/drive to Lake Erie in the winter over the ice. Bootleggers used to do it all the time. I've accidentally crossed the border into Canada while fishing before. And if bordering "incest friendly states" makes us southern, wouldn't you be too? And Philadelphia? Fuck, I bet more invest occurs in Michigan than anywhere in the south since half you chimps don't even know who your dad is.
>nigger education

Look at this fucking michfag with his poor sentence structure. Nice public school drop out I bet.

discord invite: 44nHH
unpopular opinion: you pussies wont join and spam this and if you dont your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

to be fair they keep to themselves.

except when they get run over

ha ha ha... Let's try to shift the conversation to grammar now that I have proven my point.
OHIO SUCKS, IT HAS ALWAYS SUCKED, AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO SUCK.

The city of Columbus prob had a better year than the whole state of Michigan last year lmao.

or when they go to restaurants and give you condescending looks the whole time because you have a smart phone

You're a fucking idiot. The big three are only assembled in the US. All of the parts are foreign.

Bulldozing Detroit isn't "coming back"!
It's a step in the right direction though.

Honestly the only good thing about Michigan is the upper peninsula.

Notice how you said probably... Keep grasping for straws.
I know what I'm talking about.

Proven what point? That you can write incomprehensible drivel that sounds like a bad answer to a test question? Maybe spend less time sucking dick for crack or cooper piping and learn how to make an argument.